Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:17 - Jan 2 with 10060 viewsmoontheloon

just noticed one hasn't been started
come on urrrsssssssssssss
Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 943 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 2 by ade_qpr

bloody Narwitch

Good luck to Norwich they will do everything to win and that includes cheating. I wish we would do the same.
Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 941 viewscorse

really gutted. warnocks count down has begun im afraid. if no result in next league game he is off.
Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 2 with 907 viewsstansleftfoot

Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 2 by ade_qpr

bloody Narwitch

It is by no means over. 40 points available looks like middle 30's could do it. First 12 games 15 points, last eight games 2 points, the same form could keep us up but it starts now.....we would have won today there is no doubt.....might do better without Barton is my feeling over the next three games.
Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 2 with 898 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Don't panic. The teams around us are losing also and we have most of them to play in the next 6/7 weeks. The difference is that we will be strengthening this month and not many of them will be. Lets see where we are come the end of February.
Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 2 with 893 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'm reckoning on 36 being enough but all the same when did we last win a league game???
Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 2 with 861 viewsHayesender

Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 2 by TGRRRSSS

I'm reckoning on 36 being enough but all the same when did we last win a league game???

Pass.

My memory is not so good

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 2 with 842 viewsTGRRRSSS

Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 2 by Hayesender

Pass.

My memory is not so good

Think it was Stoke.
Match Thread on 17:17 - Jan 2 with 806 viewsstansleftfoot

Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 2 by Hayesender

Pass.

My memory is not so good

Tony Fernandes mentioned earlier that 2 wins makes 12 place. That was before today's result and is the case after today......just to get back to the form of the first twelve games keeps us up. We will run out of chances when we get to the last eight or nine fixtures....typical to lose Barton after he actually gets a shot on target....
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 17:19 - Jan 2 with 799 viewsTGRRRSSS

Match Thread on 17:17 - Jan 2 by stansleftfoot

Tony Fernandes mentioned earlier that 2 wins makes 12 place. That was before today's result and is the case after today......just to get back to the form of the first twelve games keeps us up. We will run out of chances when we get to the last eight or nine fixtures....typical to lose Barton after he actually gets a shot on target....

It still does actually, Swansea on 11th and 6 points ahead of us, it's actually very tight from 10th down.
Match Thread on 18:44 - Jan 2 with 770 viewscheeseydane

Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 2 by corse

really gutted. warnocks count down has begun im afraid. if no result in next league game he is off.

Drama queen.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024