Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes 10:33 - Oct 1 with 31644 viewsBluce_Ree

Am I tripping or is the apathy so high that there's not even a match thread on game day?

Apologies if I'm spackman-ing this. But I can't see one.

It's a battle of midtable with Hull City on a DDLLWW run vs Ciffy's Supers (DDWDDL).

I'm not going to say must win. It's too early for that. But it might be must win in terms of me not exploding in rage at us dropping points in a winnable home game.

Marti's got this. 2-0. I've not looked at team news but let's just say Frey and Dembele.

Or not. Who gives a f**k?

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 07:09 - Oct 2 with 1873 viewsGaryHaddock

Santos responds to criticism:

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 07:19 - Oct 2 with 1814 viewsMonkey_Roots

Towards the end of the match, Nardi got his hands on the ball and was trying to release the ball to someone for a quick counter… everyone was behind him just strolling out… my wife, who had just sat down, laughed with pity, and I felt embarrassed.

Sigh.
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 11:21 - Oct 2 with 1593 viewslosethedrum

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 00:54 - Oct 2 by Northernr

The right full back won't score 20 yarders against you from corners if you stick one of your midget wingers on the centre spot while they take them because he'll be back there marking him.

Yep leave 2 of our small players up on the halfway line when we defend a corner , other team leaves 3 back to defend that . Not only do we then have someone to clear the ball to for an attack but we have a 9 to 7 man advantage in our own box , plus our keeper has 5 less players blocking his view . Not so much last night but the usual corner conceded then means 3/4 minutes of other teams pressure or 2nd corner etc because we cant get out .
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 12:54 - Oct 2 with 1455 viewsDamo1962

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 11:21 - Oct 2 by losethedrum

Yep leave 2 of our small players up on the halfway line when we defend a corner , other team leaves 3 back to defend that . Not only do we then have someone to clear the ball to for an attack but we have a 9 to 7 man advantage in our own box , plus our keeper has 5 less players blocking his view . Not so much last night but the usual corner conceded then means 3/4 minutes of other teams pressure or 2nd corner etc because we cant get out .

This is down to the manager then isn't it? Or are the players ignoring his instructions as they are thick as mince.
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 17:57 - Oct 2 with 1269 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 20:12 - Oct 1 by Hooping_Mad

Cheers lads, I'm done for the night.

If I could see it coming a mile off, why are so many struggling to see the scale of the problems.

JCS keeps the score down, without him the personnel cannot do the job, cook won't be around for long. We have a problem at CB - No suitable cover & Paal cannot defend without him.

Saito was lively going forward but given we didn't lay a bloody glove on them, I'm more interested in the space between him and Paal - Hull attacked it all night.

Madsen should not be in the squad, his contribution last night was unacceptable.

Smyth is done with us I'm afraid - has to go in January and a replacement brought in. We've tried twice with him lets draw a line under it.

Celar - He can't be bothered so neither can I.

Santos - has the pace to get around but is awful on the ball.

Nardi - Goalkeeping equivalent of Dykes, if he has time to think it over he misses it. Reaction saves though are out of this world so he's a tough one but needs to work on placement and attention.

I could go on but I'm not getting paid to identify the problems Marti should be working on. I cannot follow this lot unless are going to work at their art and improve their game and I just don't see it currently.

If Nourry wants to make it harder for other teams to take our players, then he may be a far bigger pratt that I currently think he is. Who exactly are these other teams after?

Frey/JCS/Chair? what else do we really have?

Nourry could well be another Beale just in a suit with a posh accent. There is no point protecting assets that have no value.

Need a break from the cycle of abuse that is my relationship with QPR.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:09 - Oct 2 with 1217 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 17:57 - Oct 2 by Hooping_Mad

If I could see it coming a mile off, why are so many struggling to see the scale of the problems.

JCS keeps the score down, without him the personnel cannot do the job, cook won't be around for long. We have a problem at CB - No suitable cover & Paal cannot defend without him.

Saito was lively going forward but given we didn't lay a bloody glove on them, I'm more interested in the space between him and Paal - Hull attacked it all night.

Madsen should not be in the squad, his contribution last night was unacceptable.

Smyth is done with us I'm afraid - has to go in January and a replacement brought in. We've tried twice with him lets draw a line under it.

Celar - He can't be bothered so neither can I.

Santos - has the pace to get around but is awful on the ball.

Nardi - Goalkeeping equivalent of Dykes, if he has time to think it over he misses it. Reaction saves though are out of this world so he's a tough one but needs to work on placement and attention.

I could go on but I'm not getting paid to identify the problems Marti should be working on. I cannot follow this lot unless are going to work at their art and improve their game and I just don't see it currently.

If Nourry wants to make it harder for other teams to take our players, then he may be a far bigger pratt that I currently think he is. Who exactly are these other teams after?

Frey/JCS/Chair? what else do we really have?

Nourry could well be another Beale just in a suit with a posh accent. There is no point protecting assets that have no value.

Need a break from the cycle of abuse that is my relationship with QPR.

Have you just responded to your own post?
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:13 - Oct 2 with 1184 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:09 - Oct 2 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Turned it off at 24minutes, after allowing 30 minutes to demonstrate a game plan and stick to it. The quote was from 8.12pm we kicked off at 7.45pm

They utterly failed to execute a game plan at home again, so yes I quoted myself in that context.

Honestly, Wilkins if your looking for reason to get behind the team I don't want to put you off something you care about, it's just I can't keep doing this any more.

My Sanity is on the line here.
[Post edited 2 Oct 18:16]

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:16 - Oct 2 with 1171 viewsGaryHaddock

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:09 - Oct 2 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 1155 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:16 - Oct 2 by GaryHaddock

Trouble is the squad play like that every week as far as I'm concerned and I'm tea total currently so I don't even have that defence.

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:48 - Oct 2 with 1041 viewsGaryHaddock

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 18:19 - Oct 2 by Hooping_Mad

Trouble is the squad play like that every week as far as I'm concerned and I'm tea total currently so I don't even have that defence.

I was being flippant mate, but seriously hope you are alright.

I refused to let QPR lose me sleep ever again during the Paliadini era. We all love this club but it will never love us back.

Here’s to a win and decent performance at Derby on Saturday.
[Post edited 2 Oct 18:49]
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 937 viewsHayesender

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 07:19 - Oct 2 by Monkey_Roots

Towards the end of the match, Nardi got his hands on the ball and was trying to release the ball to someone for a quick counter… everyone was behind him just strolling out… my wife, who had just sat down, laughed with pity, and I felt embarrassed.

Sigh.

Nardi' face was a picture. A real look of "wtf" on his face

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 19:33 - Oct 2 with 856 viewslassel

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 19:23 - Oct 2 by Hayesender

Nardi' face was a picture. A real look of "wtf" on his face

Same face his defence had when he dived out of the way of Millers shot.
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 759 viewsSpaceman_P

after suffering all day regurgitating this game.... my final thought to make myself better is at least we're not Cardiff
Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 20:09 - Oct 2 with 700 viewsstainrods_elbow

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 11:21 - Oct 2 by losethedrum

Once again, if we can see this, why can't the coaching team? Are they just less clever than we thought?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 21:08 - Oct 2 with 602 viewsQPunkR

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 20:09 - Oct 2 by stainrods_elbow

Once again, if we can see this, why can't the coaching team? Are they just less clever than we thought?

It boils my pi$$ like few other things, bringing every single player back to defend a corner. Especially when our attacking midfield is populated by midgets.

Just leave 2 or 3 on halfway and the oppo have to leave one more than that back to make sure they're covered. And odds are at least a couple of those will be defenders - so at the same time removing their threat in our box

FFFFFFFFFFFS

QPR - "shit but local"

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 21:15 - Oct 2 with 553 viewsmart_Goblin

Match Thread: Hull is for Heroes on 19:33 - Oct 2 by lassel

Same face his defence had when he dived out of the way of Millers shot.

3rd goal in 3 games that’s taken a deflection off Cook.
Going to happen if you go to block a shot and turn your head away like he does .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024