Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread 01:43 - Aug 7 with 26621 viewsBoston

We do 'em, 2 - nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 3919 viewsBklynRanger

FCUKIN ELL

Foot like. Traction engine.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 7 with 3904 viewsjoolsyp

He sidefooted that into the net from 28 yards!
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 7 with 3859 viewsTacticalR

Amazing.

Air hostess clique

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 7 with 3699 viewsstrikerace

Austin almost pulls a Dickie, so close for far out
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 3652 viewsrsonist

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 7 by strikerace

Austin almost pulls a Dickie, so close for far out

Got to keep the thunderbstards coming if we can't beat the press
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 7 with 3570 viewsrsonist

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 7 with 3533 viewsMick_S

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 7 by rsonist

Got to keep the thunderbstards coming if we can't beat the press

I prefer thundercock as a description.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 3466 viewsMick_S

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 7 by rsonist

Have it again.

Login to get fewer ads

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 7 with 3413 viewsrsonist

This is more like it. Stef taking control
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 7 with 3322 viewsstrikerace

Millwall are a bunch of thug crybabys
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 3244 viewsjoolsyp

Now we’re starting to dominate things. Millwall drawing yellow cards.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 3234 viewsdanehoop

Crybullys.

Never knowingly understood

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 3228 viewsVancouverHoop

Whoa! that would've been a stunner from Barbet. We're turning this match.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 7 with 3190 viewsMick_S

Come on our team.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 7 with 3098 viewsCiderwithRsie

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 7 by rsonist

That is very much El golazo and not just a goal
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 7 with 3060 viewsstrikerace

Much better the last 20 minutes or so. We settled down and started looking like QPR
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 7 with 2909 viewsDylanP

Does Dickie even know that he is a defender (and a mighty fine one too)?

Great half by Dickie. He's here, he's there, he's every-fckin-where!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 2865 viewssaxbend

Basically Millwall were the better side until they scored. Then they graciously decided to let us have a go.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 15:54]
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 2853 viewsBoston

The Sinton Roar!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 7 with 2798 viewsdmm

Rob Dickie was a no. 10 in his younger days. You can tell when he's on the ball.
Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 7 with 2721 viewsMick_S

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 7 by saxbend

Basically Millwall were the better side until they scored. Then they graciously decided to let us have a go.

Attacking the Loft second half. Fingers crossed.

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 7 with 2579 viewsdanehoop

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 7 by saxbend

Think it actually helped us relax rather bizarrely. First time in front of a crowd at home and a few of them looked a bit thrown by it. Going a goal down just seemed to suddenly make us focus on playing our game, not reacting to their's.

Never knowingly understood

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 7 with 2541 viewsdavman

Deserved to be behind; they flew out of the traps and blitzed us. Physical, whiney, in the crap referee's face about everything. We appeared very placid and couldn't get the passing game going.

When Dickie strode forward, there was no forward movement in front of him; he had no choice but to shoot. Since then, it's been all us.

Missing Chair big time in my eyes; little movement out there. Maybe controversial, but this team is better with one up front.

Dickie's half there. Jojo took a long while to get going, but had a good last 15. Willock fouled as soon as he gets the ball. Wallace looking a little lost without Chair and Dykes looking a little off the pace.

Hopefully, we'll pick up from the start of this half.

Good to be back at HQ.

Because of the lag in the streams, we sometimes got notification before goals went in. Not likely to happen now we're here...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 7 with 2233 viewsMick_S

Not our game, but according to a man on Sky we have “ the miss of the season.”

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 7 with 1953 viewsJAPRANGERS

We're 12th right now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024