Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread 15:44 - Mar 5 with 43868 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll start with the surprising news that we are quite strong favourites to win this.

Mr Power has them at 21/10, the draw at 9/4 and us at a quite skinny looking 13/10
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:36 - Mar 6 with 1683 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone know who's captain?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:40 - Mar 6 with 1639 viewsjoe90

I took a cursory glance at the thread and read something about Chinese w***ing machines and a car boot sale...all is well on the forum, however sadly I don't think all will be well in today's match. That said, we have slightly better form than Bristol, but you never know with us.

1-0 Bristol, sorry. Come on Rangers, prove me wrong!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 14:41]
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:41 - Mar 6 with 1617 viewsBurnleyhoop

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Nov77

Happy with that line up. Might need time to gel, but a good balance of of grit, pace and technicians.
Chair having another baller beside him may be just what he needs.

Come on boys...let’s be at it.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:44 - Mar 6 with 1576 viewsjohncharles

Don’t know why there’s so much doom about. If we had played our 2 games in hand we’d be above them and we’ve got a better goal difference. Wells is good but Austin is better. They’re the home team but what does that count for when there’s no supporters ? I’m going for a win 😀👍🎉

Strong and stable my arse.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:45 - Mar 6 with 1558 viewsGreenbay

All four loanees in our starting eleven?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:47 - Mar 6 with 1527 viewsQPRSteve

Good to see Field getting a start. Should add a bit more class in the middle. Another hard one to predict, could be win, lose or draw. I'm hoping for a 2-0 win.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:49 - Mar 6 with 1504 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-2 Austin first scorer.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:50 - Mar 6 with 1486 viewsBklynRanger

Right then, let's see what this afternoon's festivities have to offer.

May we all arrive at the end of proceedings without wanting to smash our homes up.

A grudging 1-1, ship stabilised etc
Login to get fewer ads

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:55 - Mar 6 with 1404 viewsMalintabuk

Quite happy to see Ball get a rest but do wonder in that line up who is going to be doing his hard yards
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:55 - Mar 6 with 1393 viewsR_from_afar

I almost don't care what the result is as long as Dykes scores from open play. Almost.

Too chicken to make a prediction

COYRS

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 1381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Really excited about this one. The new formation/style will be interesting, as will starts for De Wijs and Field. Best of luck to both.

Dykes to score as a sub, hopefully.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 1379 viewskensalriser

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:44 - Mar 6 by johncharles

Don’t know why there’s so much doom about. If we had played our 2 games in hand we’d be above them and we’ve got a better goal difference. Wells is good but Austin is better. They’re the home team but what does that count for when there’s no supporters ? I’m going for a win 😀👍🎉

We would have needed to win those games, however!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 1372 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:55 - Mar 6 by Malintabuk

Quite happy to see Ball get a rest but do wonder in that line up who is going to be doing his hard yards

Absolutely. Big day for Field.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 6 with 1332 viewsHantsR

Uncertainty over revised offside and handball rules lead to confusion, during which Wells nips in and scores - or maybe Charlie does? Who knows? 1 -1 to us.

just heard, "Nahki Wells QPR legend!"
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 6 with 1333 viewsKonk

I've just come back from the park over the road from Ashton Gate. I don't want to name names, but until about twenty minutes ago, there were a group of about 10-12 Rangers players on the swings and by the climbing frame getting stuck into a slab of Thatcher's Gold and a 3L bottle of Woodpecker. A couple of them were smoking too. Pretty unprofessional.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:59 - Mar 6 with 1301 viewsdenhamhoop2

Will be interesting to see DeVries must have seen play for Hull just don't remember him if we don't get it down and play in midfield we will be in trouble as it's not the most physical of lineups
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 1283 viewsHantsR

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 6 by Konk

I've just come back from the park over the road from Ashton Gate. I don't want to name names, but until about twenty minutes ago, there were a group of about 10-12 Rangers players on the swings and by the climbing frame getting stuck into a slab of Thatcher's Gold and a 3L bottle of Woodpecker. A couple of them were smoking too. Pretty unprofessional.

it worked for the team in the 70s!
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 1281 viewsMalintabuk

Don't fancy knicking De Wijs pint on a Saturday night.... the guy looks a beast
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 1280 viewsBklynRanger

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:55 - Mar 6 by R_from_afar

I almost don't care what the result is as long as Dykes scores from open play. Almost.

Too chicken to make a prediction

COYRS

I understood that until "as long as..."
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1265 viewsqprxtc

Are we winning yet?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1257 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Underway.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:02 - Mar 6 with 1226 viewsqprxtc

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:01 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Underway.

It’ll CTN.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 6 with 1212 viewsBrianMcCarthy

De Wijs should get a tattoo.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 6 with 1199 viewsgolborne

If your surname was Hunt, why on earth would you call your son Jack.
Poor lad
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 6 with 1187 viewsBrianMcCarthy

DW gives away a free. Left and 35 out.

Palmer takes. Free out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024