Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 17:17 - Sep 12 with 2559 viewsBucksRanger

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12070118/qpr-2-0-nottingham-forest
Highlights on 17:23 - Sep 12 with 2494 viewsbosh67

Quite obviously put together by a Forest fan. We had 9 shots on target FFS! Forest had none but let's look at all their crap finishing!

On the good side Dykes looks from this to be Charlie Austin 2 in the making. Really clever how he drew the foul to get the pen and jaysus he doesn't muck about with taking them!

Well done Rs. Really expected a tonking today. Me of little faith. Even though Forest couldn't hit a barn door today a great effort and result for us.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 17:23]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Highlights on 17:24 - Sep 12 with 2477 viewsRs_Holy

Highlights on 17:23 - Sep 12 by bosh67

Quite obviously put together by a Forest fan. We had 9 shots on target FFS! Forest had none but let's look at all their crap finishing!

On the good side Dykes looks from this to be Charlie Austin 2 in the making. Really clever how he drew the foul to get the pen and jaysus he doesn't muck about with taking them!

Well done Rs. Really expected a tonking today. Me of little faith. Even though Forest couldn't hit a barn door today a great effort and result for us.

My thoughts exactly... seeing as Sky are in Isleworth it was probably a brentfart fan!
Highlights on 17:30 - Sep 12 with 2396 viewsNov77

Highlights on 17:23 - Sep 12 by bosh67

Actually, we only had 3 that were on target, 9 in total (I’m hoping to get quoted in the pedant thread!)

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Highlights on 07:33 - Sep 13 with 1833 viewsLeedsR

Sheesh, watching that, you’d think Forest were all over us and that we’d sneaked a couple of jammy goals!! There were some really beautiful passages of play, especially in the first half that they just ignored!!
Highlights on 16:36 - Sep 13 with 1558 viewseghamranger

Lucky the keeper saved the second one as it looked to be going wide.

Thanks for posting them
Highlights on 10:34 - Sep 14 with 1411 viewsjoe90

Possibly a silly question...

Are the full 90min highlights on the official website only available to those with a QPR+ account?
Highlights on 10:58 - Sep 14 with 1370 viewsRog

Highlights on 10:34 - Sep 14 by joe90

Possibly a silly question...

Are the full 90min highlights on the official website only available to those with a QPR+ account?

Nope, you just need the free website login
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024