Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers v Bournemouth 20:34 - Aug 17 with 3104 viewsDWQPR

Welcome to the world of shît decisions against the smaller side when playing the big teams. Too shockers so far, one when Bournemouth scored and the second with Liverpool's goal. How the lino didn't think that Cortinho wasn't trying to go for the ball and ther Fire would have been 3 yards offside I do not know.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scousers v Bournemouth on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 3090 viewsNorthernr

Scandalous really. One perfectly good goal disallowed, one that should have been allowed, and the first yellow card was an absolute joke.
Scousers v Bournemouth on 20:38 - Aug 17 with 3075 viewsDWQPR

Shame really as Bournemouth looked very good for the first 20 minutes

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scousers v Bournemouth on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 3058 viewsHayesender

Same as with the Arsenal player not getting sent off yesterday.

You can guarantee if it was the other way round the Palace player would have gone

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scousers v Bournemouth on 20:49 - Aug 17 with 2989 viewsmacclesfieldman

The referee should hang his head in shame for disallowing Bournemouth's goal and the linesman should get his guide dog to take him to specsavers for not seeing a blatant offside for Liverpool's goal. Terrible decisions.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Scousers v Bournemouth on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 2917 viewsextratimeR

Yeah, remember Skertels tackle/assault on Fer? in the home game, blatant take out as he about to tap ball in. Nothing given. Small club rule applies.

I have pretty much given on up on the current interpretation? of the off-side law, someone was trying to explain to me on Saturday that " Intent" now means your off-side.

Not if you play for Liverpool.
Scousers v Bournemouth on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 2760 viewssuperstan

Like our game v Spuds at L R, no pens out of 3 possible shouts.
Scousers v Bournemouth on 22:01 - Aug 17 with 2741 viewsNorthernr

Scousers v Bournemouth on 21:56 - Aug 17 by superstan

Like our game v Spuds at L R, no pens out of 3 possible shouts.

Same referee.
Scousers v Bournemouth on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 2681 viewsSussexR

It happens so often you have to question the legitimacy of many referee's and their decisions.
Login to get fewer ads

Scousers v Bournemouth on 22:17 - Aug 17 with 2653 viewsted_hendrix

Is anybody really surprised? no I didn't see the game and although it sounds almost ridiculous to say nobody wants any of the so called smaller clubs anywhere near the top 5 or 6 clubs in the Premier league.
How dare you.
The Premier league is a pile of shyte and you can stick it up your jack as far as I'm concerned.
And your fcking money you bastards.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Scousers v Bournemouth on 11:46 - Aug 18 with 2264 viewsLewes_r

Liked shearers tweet

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scousers v Bournemouth on 11:57 - Aug 18 with 2236 viewsjohncharles

Scousers v Bournemouth on 22:10 - Aug 17 by SussexR

It happens so often you have to question the legitimacy of many referee's and their decisions.

With all the recent revelations about corruption in World athletics does anyone really believe that with all the dosh sloshing around that the Premiership is not just a teeny bit bent ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Scousers v Bournemouth on 12:00 - Aug 18 with 2226 viewsLewes_r

Scousers v Bournemouth on 11:57 - Aug 18 by johncharles

With all the recent revelations about corruption in World athletics does anyone really believe that with all the dosh sloshing around that the Premiership is not just a teeny bit bent ?

Bound to be but i think many of the refs and Linos are pretty frail when i comes to caving to pressure coming from 15K scouse wnkers standing behind a goal

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scousers v Bournemouth on 13:10 - Aug 18 with 2158 viewsbatmanhoop

poor from the officials last night, good footballing side Bournemouth but lack a striker. Going to be a tough old season for the cherries
Scousers v Bournemouth on 13:18 - Aug 18 with 2137 viewsCamberleyR

Scousers v Bournemouth on 12:00 - Aug 18 by Lewes_r

Bound to be but i think many of the refs and Linos are pretty frail when i comes to caving to pressure coming from 15K scouse wnkers standing behind a goal

'twas ever thus. It was one of the biggest standing jokes in football the amount of penalties Liverpool got at the Kop end during their 70s/80s glory years. I remember us being on the wrong end of a few.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Scousers v Bournemouth on 14:05 - Aug 18 with 2073 viewseasthertsr

'Big' clubs getting all the decisions has been going on for years. If you watch La Liga then you will know Real and Barca always get the benefit of the doubt, same as Bayern in Germany and throughout Europe. The Premier League is no different, from Cantona's 100th minute equaliser against us right up to Bournemouth last night. It's a total disgrace that is always ignored by the authorities as they don't want to upset the richest clubs and stop them getting a slice of a very lucrative pie.
Scousers v Bournemouth on 15:00 - Aug 18 with 2009 viewsJAPRANGERS

One of the most blatant offsides ever. Wonder how much the "referee" was bunged??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024