Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Fans and Authors 01:26 - Aug 14 with 9671 viewsFredManRave

Whilst in the early stages of recovery (ACL) I decided to do something recently that I haven't done for many years and that was to sit down with a good book. First choice was QPR fan John Honneys book Always In Motion. I don't know if it's been mentioned on here before but anyway, I found it to be an excellent read. I picked it up, well actually downloaded it as you do these days, on Sunday morning and finished it by Sunday evening as I couldn't put the bloody thing down. An easy to read book and when you read about what he's achieved it's really quite inspirational.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00QYZWVT8/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

I've now downloaded R's fan Matthew Blakes book I'll Be Home Just After Christmas which I'm sure will be just as entertaining and thought provoking and then it will be Grounds for Divorce, as soon as it becomes available on kindle.

So, any recomendations of other books writen by R's fans?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR Fans and Authors on 09:53 - Aug 21 with 1234 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR Fans and Authors on 02:11 - Aug 21 by SonofNorfolt

Thanks for the kind words.
I suppose I should use the ebook option, just my Luddite laziness.
The new one, when finally finished, should be available nationwide and in all formats.
'Grounds for divorce', I can still offer personalised in blood signed paperback copies(other peoples type 'O') if required, posted or handed over at Rangers this Saturday if need be. melh64@hotmail.co.uk
John Honney is being liberal with the truth, he was waterboarded into purchase. Difficult to do in the Grand Union canal.

Mel, flying through London week after next. Shall we say, 7ish on Monday 1 September at what is fast becoming the preferred watering hole of the Greenford literati.

After four years in Cambodia, I picked up a trick or two from ex-Khmer Rouge interrogators and so, how many copies shall I put you down for? (Autographs extra)

Oh and a pint of Pride awaiting my entrance if you don't mind....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR Fans and Authors on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 1190 viewsSonofNorfolt

Sorry John, much as I would love to share hops with you I fly out to Armenia and Georgia that day. Research I tell my wife.
QPR Fans and Authors on 14:31 - Aug 21 with 1162 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR Fans and Authors on 13:26 - Aug 21 by SonofNorfolt

Sorry John, much as I would love to share hops with you I fly out to Armenia and Georgia that day. Research I tell my wife.

Cheap fecker!

Luckily for me, I return in mid-October on the way back for a week or so ;-)

In the interim; may all Rfosi in motion travel safely.

Keep well Mr H.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024