Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21s 17:23 - Jul 13 with 8418 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Tyler Blackwood already got a brace, QPR 2-0 up after 12 mins!
U21s on 18:51 - Jul 13 with 3113 viewsconnell10

i reckon we could put together a team from the posters on here that would beat that italian team!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

U21s on 18:51 - Jul 13 with 3115 viewsganjR

U21s on 18:49 - Jul 13 by connell10

15-0 final score

15-0
Blackwood 5
Pattie 4
Sutherland 2
Shodipo 2
Mitchell 1
Kakay 1
U21s on 18:52 - Jul 13 with 3096 viewsconnell10

ill be keeper as im 6ft 2.

U21s on 18:55 - Jul 13 with 3069 viewsBasingstokeR

Could've easily been 20+
U21s on 19:00 - Jul 13 with 3032 viewsShotKneesHoop

U21s on 18:51 - Jul 13 by ganjR

15-0
Blackwood 5
Pattie 4
Sutherland 2
Shodipo 2
Mitchell 1
Kakay 1

15 - 0 ? Was this the result of QPR vs Ellerslio Roadio Juniorio Schoolio?

Makes you wonder the value of pre season games like this as a precursor for the championship.

BTW - has R'SWiPe signed a contract with New York Bulls?

R'SWiPe posted on the splintered arse web site that he would sign as soon as his four year gravy train contract with QPR expired at the end of June.

Bet they've had second thoughts and referred him to Springfield FC with Homer Simpson as the manager.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

U21s on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 2708 viewsRickyDicky

U21s on 19:00 - Jul 13 by ShotKneesHoop

15 - 0 ? Was this the result of QPR vs Ellerslio Roadio Juniorio Schoolio?

Makes you wonder the value of pre season games like this as a precursor for the championship.

BTW - has R'SWiPe signed a contract with New York Bulls?

R'SWiPe posted on the splintered arse web site that he would sign as soon as his four year gravy train contract with QPR expired at the end of June.

Bet they've had second thoughts and referred him to Springfield FC with Homer Simpson as the manager.

Don't knock Homer.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

U21s on 23:18 - Jul 13 with 2366 viewsbosh67

Blackwood scoring 5 goals in less than 45 minutes has to be impressive.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

U21s on 08:06 - Jul 14 with 2184 viewssouthernR

I'm 45, always been a bit slow but can head a ball. Perfect for CB or occasional cameo appearances as LB.

First post so Danish Blue if anyone asks
Login to get fewer ads

U21s on 08:07 - Jul 14 with 2181 viewsconnell10

U21s on 08:06 - Jul 14 by southernR

I'm 45, always been a bit slow but can head a ball. Perfect for CB or occasional cameo appearances as LB.

welcome to the team mate!

U21s on 08:23 - Jul 14 with 2132 viewsCroydonCaptJack

U21s on 08:06 - Jul 14 by southernR

Welcome mate.

Is that Southern as in South London or further South?
U21s on 09:28 - Jul 14 with 2060 viewsDWQPR

Just watched the goals on the offish and although it certainly seems that we were playing the local pub side, there were some very impressive goals scored and something I noticed about this Blackwood kid is that he has got two good feet on him, which is a real rarity nowadays. Ultimately you can only play the opposition that you are given and this was a real hammering, well done to the boys who played who could have just strolled around rather than smashing them to the ends of the earth. To me that attitude also speaks volumes of what the new regime is trying to achieve. Looking forward to the new season now and personally can see some of these kids knocking on the door sooner rather than later.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

U21s on 09:55 - Jul 14 with 2017 viewsadhoc_qpr

U21s on 09:28 - Jul 14 by DWQPR

Just watched the goals on the offish and although it certainly seems that we were playing the local pub side, there were some very impressive goals scored and something I noticed about this Blackwood kid is that he has got two good feet on him, which is a real rarity nowadays. Ultimately you can only play the opposition that you are given and this was a real hammering, well done to the boys who played who could have just strolled around rather than smashing them to the ends of the earth. To me that attitude also speaks volumes of what the new regime is trying to achieve. Looking forward to the new season now and personally can see some of these kids knocking on the door sooner rather than later.

Didn't we play the local pub side on Saturday?

These must have been the kids of the local pub team!

Good on Blackwood for making the most of his chance, but I remain very sceptical that we have uncovered a Championship quality striker who has never played professional football before...
U21s on 10:12 - Jul 14 with 2000 viewsdanehoop

U21s on 09:55 - Jul 14 by adhoc_qpr

Didn't we play the local pub side on Saturday?

These must have been the kids of the local pub team!

Good on Blackwood for making the most of his chance, but I remain very sceptical that we have uncovered a Championship quality striker who has never played professional football before...

Given his background and desire to get his education sorted before embarking on a career as a pro, I think that he will do well if he keeps developing. Might just be a Championship striker,

Never knowingly understood

U21s on 11:35 - Jul 14 with 1941 viewsQPunkR

U21s on 18:49 - Jul 13 by WeaverQPR

We've got a youth team here to rival Ajax of the early 90s

Made me splurt out laughing in the office. Good work!

QPR - "shit but local"

U21s on 14:16 - Jul 14 with 1879 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

U21s on 14:43 - Jul 14 with 1761 viewssouthernR

South as in Southampton (who by the way, as a team for some unknown reason I despise - so the win away 2 seasons ago when we started the 'you must be shit, we're winning away chant' was truly memorable)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024