Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan 07:33 - May 19 with 15062 viewschris1969

Pictures a bit blurry but the fans are wanted for questioning after it kicked off in one of the stands. I can't remember seeing any trouble?
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:36 - May 19 with 3995 viewsBrianMcCarthy

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:13 - May 19 by smegma

Not bad considering you say you were at the other end of the ground. Are you Steve Austin by any chance ???

Ya, spotted that as well. Sure, you could hear a pin drop at that gane, I'd say!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:54 - May 19 with 3938 viewsRangersw12

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:33 - May 19 by WareRanger

Okay. So what do you propose happens if there is some idiot that need ejecting from the ground for whatever reason? Very few police in the ground these days. Anyone misbehaving is never going to leave quietly at a steward's request so the stewards' only option may be to man-handle someone and get them out.

Stick to the rules of the ground and you won't have a problem with any steward.

They should tell the Police and let them deal with it
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:01 - May 19 with 3911 viewssimmo

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS, MAN??

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:03 - May 19 with 3900 viewsloftboy

Okay. So what do you propose happens if there is some idiot that need ejecting from the ground for whatever reason? Very few police in the ground these days. Anyone misbehaving is never going to leave quietly at a steward's request so the stewards' only option may be to man-handle someone and get them out.

That's all well and good but there's a small percentage of stewards who don't stick to the rules either and are picking on innocent people for absolutely no reason, being told to sit down whilst celebrating a goal is ludicrous, that's what happened to my son this season.
I've seen away fans running on the pitch, throwing bottles,flares etc, what happens next? They get ignored and a line of stewards appear in front of the paddocks, why deaL with the real thugs and let normal fans be normal fans.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:03 - May 19 with 3900 viewsFDC

Sinister development as Pwopa Nawty types turn up covered in Vaseline in order to avoid identification.
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:44 - May 19 with 3787 viewsRangersAreBack

Does not give the steward the right to lay hands on anyone.

At the end of a home game one tried to push me down the stairs from behind because I wasn't leaving the stadium quickly enough for his liking. I was on crutches having just undergone knee surgery!
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:08 - May 19 with 3729 viewsTacticalR

All seem to be middle-aged:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27466506

I worry about where the next generation of hoolies will come from.

Air hostess clique

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:21 - May 19 with 3689 viewsKonk

They're not the best quality images, but is that Michael Barrymore and Kim Il Sung?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:27 - May 19 with 3650 viewsRs_Holy

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:21 - May 19 by Konk

They're not the best quality images, but is that Michael Barrymore and Kim Il Sung?

bottom left hand corner is definately Eric Morcambe..... Ahem.... ARSENAL!
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:32 - May 19 with 3629 viewsW7Ranger

Nice and brave of one or two fans to push them all down the stairs!!! (40 secs)

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 13:29 - May 19 with 3502 viewsingeminate

Don't agree.
I had a bit of a run in with stewards outside the Ellerslie before a game and they were a massive headache, niggly, went out of their way to be unhelpful.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 13:43 - May 19 with 3454 viewskingsburyR

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:23 - May 19 by baz_qpr

There has been a depressing amount of fighting amongst our own in the Stadium this year

Never seen an ounce of trouble within the stadium.

An argument in Q block once with stewards. Apart from that nothing.

I must concentrate on the game too much!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 13:54 - May 19 with 3405 viewsDiscodroid

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:01 - May 19 by simmo

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS, MAN??

is it victorian beast oddity, john merrick??

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 13:58 - May 19 with 3393 viewsAunt_Nelly

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:08 - May 19 by TacticalR

All seem to be middle-aged:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27466506

I worry about where the next generation of hoolies will come from.

It's a worry for sure.

Investment in the yoof should be a priority. We need to offer more comps, stamped on gear and jekyl Stone Island so we're able to compete with Cardiff and Wall on a regular basis.
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 14:41 - May 19 with 3305 viewsQPR1882

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 09:15 - May 19 by paulparker

Surprised this hasn't happened a lot during the last 10 years or so,
some of the stewards & Stewarding has been questionable to say the least in that period, kids being picked on, people being thrown out for swearing or heaven forbid standing up to support their team
I can remember a time when stewards were actually fans of the club & were respected

I was a steward down the bush for 3 seasons. Was always give and take with fans in them days. Guess fans knew we were fans and respected we were only doing a job and as fans we could understand there frustrations.

Can't ever recall any complaints back then.

TAKE NOTE TF............
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 14:45 - May 19 with 3093 viewsFloridaR

The stewards 6-8 on one supporter never did there job right and when they fell down the stairs hitting numerous supporters on the way down they caused more people to fight back at them. Case of self defence imo

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 17:38 - May 19 with 2940 viewsizlingtonhoop

Didn't he use to hang out with Damon Albarn?

Oops, see simmo picture above...
[Post edited 19 May 2014 17:40]
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 17:52 - May 19 with 2902 viewsCHUBBS

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 08:03 - May 19 by smegma

Ditto. And i bet it was more than likely carried out by 'once a season big game FANS' not your regular supporters. I had two such bellends in front of me in the SAR who didnt know you couldnt drink bottles of beer in their seats !!! They didnt turn violent when asked to leave the stands though.

How awful,a couple of grown ups going to a game expecting to get treated like civilized adults.
Any steward ever lays an aggressive hand on me will get a similar response.
The bad ones are ruining it for the good ones walking around like jumped up bouncers.
Its our football club ffs,they're just hired help and are there to help supporters not abuse them.
I was also a steward in the 80's and never had or heard of a moments trouble from our fans to stewards,i wonder why!
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 08:09 - May 20 with 2728 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

But some of the reasons are so trivial it's laughable. At one of the night games recently a young guy was ejected before half time by four heavy handed stewards in X Block. The reason? He had his feet on the empty seat in front of him!

I'd have loved the guy to produce another ticket and say, actually mate, as I'm a tall bloke and there's feck all leg room, I bought that seat too, so feck off.
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 09:22 - May 20 with 2653 viewssmegma

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 08:09 - May 20 by Sudbury_Hill_R

But some of the reasons are so trivial it's laughable. At one of the night games recently a young guy was ejected before half time by four heavy handed stewards in X Block. The reason? He had his feet on the empty seat in front of him!

I'd have loved the guy to produce another ticket and say, actually mate, as I'm a tall bloke and there's feck all leg room, I bought that seat too, so feck off.

I've never seen a ground rule that states you can't do that.
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 10:13 - May 20 with 2607 viewsenfieldargh

guy in front of me had to have a few puffs on his ecig as the stress was doing him in. Big puff of smoke suddenly appeared could easliy have brought a gaggle of stewards to pounce on him. We all had a laugh

Up at Wigan a whole load of stewards dragged a Wigan fan kicking and screaming out from the top of their stand....its hard to fathom what heanous crime he could have possibly comitted?

If it was racist or homophobic chants then I didnt here it.

Yours Brigadier Enfleid (Mrs)

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:42 - May 20 with 2535 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 09:22 - May 20 by smegma

I've never seen a ground rule that states you can't do that.

And as you know Chris, there is no rule about eating a chocolate biscuit but my sons then girlfriend was ejected just for that. It's no wonder that sometimes the punters take offence.
5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:51 - May 20 with 2502 viewsmorgantwin

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:42 - May 20 by Sudbury_Hill_R

And as you know Chris, there is no rule about eating a chocolate biscuit but my sons then girlfriend was ejected just for that. It's no wonder that sometimes the punters take offence.

i must be honest sudbury tht is very offensive eating a chocolate biscuit is just going to far im ok about a rich tea or a butter osbourne but a chocolate biscuit is just too far in my opinion

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:56 - May 20 with 2490 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:51 - May 20 by morgantwin

i must be honest sudbury tht is very offensive eating a chocolate biscuit is just going to far im ok about a rich tea or a butter osbourne but a chocolate biscuit is just too far in my opinion

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 12:19 - May 20 with 2450 viewsAunt_Nelly

5 Fans Mug Shots on ITV London News v Wigan on 11:51 - May 20 by morgantwin

Racist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024