Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillys worst game ever here? 21:39 - Feb 26 with 12445 viewsolympicdale

Taking in to account the oposition, cant be many worse, absolutely toothless up front without Grant. Tutte is just running down his contract, JK was the only one to show any desire to change the game. Credit to Accy they deserved the win.

Life is a game of fate.

Hillys worst game ever here? on 17:30 - Mar 1 with 711 viewsmaybee

Hillys worst game ever here? on 17:16 - Mar 1 by BigDaveMyCock

BBM has better vision, is a better passer of the ball. He also reads the game far better - tackles and interceptions etc. Unfortunately, the years are getting the better of him.

Tutte scores more goals.

Probably the same. Although one is essentially a defending midfielder and the other - well we don't know do we.

The big difference is that I don't go apoplectic when someone criticises BBM.
'victimisation?' Have a word with yourself.

Yes.. I've been a critic of BBM myself. Mainly due to him being too slow. We all know that his main strength is quick short passing, which is all fine & dandy in a winning team, or even one with width.

However, when you are battling for every point, I'd argue that he is more of a luxury than Tutte, as I reckon most opposition players learn very quickly that it's a doddle to run past him through midfield.

I don't think that I've been as scathing of BBM on here as you have been towards Tutte.

I asked which one you would pick if you could only choose one.

I'd pick Tutte

How about you?

Hillys worst game ever here? on 17:34 - Mar 1 with 695 viewsolympicdale

Hillys worst game ever here? on 17:30 - Mar 1 by maybee

Yes.. I've been a critic of BBM myself. Mainly due to him being too slow. We all know that his main strength is quick short passing, which is all fine & dandy in a winning team, or even one with width.

However, when you are battling for every point, I'd argue that he is more of a luxury than Tutte, as I reckon most opposition players learn very quickly that it's a doddle to run past him through midfield.

I don't think that I've been as scathing of BBM on here as you have been towards Tutte.

I'd pick Tutte

How about you?

BBM's main strength I would argue is his positional sense also, always seems to be available for a pass, and can really whip a cross field pass. Id rather have BBM in an anchor roll if anywhere, just in front of the back 4, he's too slow to play further up, if he loses possession.

Life is a game of fate.

Hillys worst game ever here? on 09:53 - Mar 2 with 657 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Hillys worst game ever here? on 17:30 - Mar 1 by maybee

I'd pick Tutte

How about you?

I've not been scathing about Tutte, I've been parodying the ridiculous excuses being forwarded for his regular lack of form.

At the moment BBM because he's playimg far better.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Hillys worst game ever here? on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 627 viewssandylaner1

I don't even....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024