Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dykes sold apparently 16:06 - Aug 24 with 113002 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Rumours he's gone to Hearts.
Dykes sold apparently on 13:01 - Aug 25 with 5303 viewsmart_Goblin

Dykes sold apparently on 05:51 - Aug 25 by eastside_r

Sorry but I can’t stand posts like this.

If you know something and it is true why not just tell us?

Ok firstly, apologies, as i understand how frustrating that post was and reading it this morning I can see it more clearly than late last night so Ii deleted it.
So for that I apologise for appearing to be an ITK account, who drive me mad at times too.
So, I’ll take responsibility and for that I’ll think before hand if I’m in the same situation again.

Esox….you are someone I like reading the opinion of on here, as I do the vast majority on a site I enjoy being part of. But don’t cast aspersions my way without knowing who I am and what I can and can’t say and why !
You wouldn’t dare say that to my face so don’t do it here . DM me if you have an issue . My lesson is just don’t say anything which I will heed from now on but the last thing I’m trying to do is stroke my ego I promise you .

Those that know me on here which admittedly is quite few know my situation , know why I can’t embellish certain things and how it affects others close to me if I do . Don’t underestimate how much the club read these pages.
At times I think R’s fans need to know some of the stuff I’m occasionally privy too be it good or bad and it’s frustrating that for the most part I can’t tell the people most invested in this football club ….namely …you lot .

Anyway enjoy your Sunday .
Lesson learned
Dykes sold apparently on 13:04 - Aug 25 with 5255 viewsmart_Goblin

Dykes sold apparently on 12:02 - Aug 25 by silverbirch

Is that necessary?
This post by mart Goblin was a bit frustrating but he’s usually one of the more interesting and better informed posters.
He knows something and wants to let us know but doesn’t want to betray a confidence - That can be difficult. Let’s not discourage him from trying.

Thank you …but hopefully I’ve addressed it in my previous post.

My bad for the most part but easy for people to get brave behind a phone or keypad .
Understand the annoyance but uncalled for I agree.
Dykes sold apparently on 13:20 - Aug 25 with 4994 viewsGaryHaddock

Dykes sold apparently on 13:01 - Aug 25 by mart_Goblin

Ok firstly, apologies, as i understand how frustrating that post was and reading it this morning I can see it more clearly than late last night so Ii deleted it.
So for that I apologise for appearing to be an ITK account, who drive me mad at times too.
So, I’ll take responsibility and for that I’ll think before hand if I’m in the same situation again.

Esox….you are someone I like reading the opinion of on here, as I do the vast majority on a site I enjoy being part of. But don’t cast aspersions my way without knowing who I am and what I can and can’t say and why !
You wouldn’t dare say that to my face so don’t do it here . DM me if you have an issue . My lesson is just don’t say anything which I will heed from now on but the last thing I’m trying to do is stroke my ego I promise you .

Those that know me on here which admittedly is quite few know my situation , know why I can’t embellish certain things and how it affects others close to me if I do . Don’t underestimate how much the club read these pages.
At times I think R’s fans need to know some of the stuff I’m occasionally privy too be it good or bad and it’s frustrating that for the most part I can’t tell the people most invested in this football club ….namely …you lot .

Lesson learned

Same here mate.

Don’t let a football forum ruin your good reputation as an ex player.

I’m also a former player that was held in high regard by the club and supporters alike, until an involuntary facial spasm at the end of the 2012/2013 season ruined my legendary reputation.

Don’t let a moment of madness or medical anomaly destroy your relationship with the club.

Here is me in better times. I hope you can understand why I’ve carefully protected my identity.

Dykes sold apparently on 13:38 - Aug 25 with 4751 viewseastside_r

Lesson learned

Fair enough.

I don’t know you or your circumstances, that’s why I critiqued the post and not the poster.

Good response.
Dykes sold apparently on 13:38 - Aug 25 with 4749 viewsParkRoyalR

Dykes sold apparently on 07:47 - Aug 25 by gazza1

The sooner Dykes goes the better for the Club.......he is not good enough for Championship football, hence why there appears to be no Championship Club in the reckoning.

As for the best header of a ball in the Club......Really!!!!!

Really....well according to Paul Smyth who trains with squad most days...

Championship clubs bidding...Millwall don't count as one of those now....
Dykes sold apparently on 13:49 - Aug 25 with 4576 viewssdm1508

I missed the original post from Mart_Goblin before it was deleted. Anyone able to tell me the general gist?
Dykes sold apparently on 13:54 - Aug 25 with 4532 viewsGaryHaddock

Dykes sold apparently on 13:49 - Aug 25 by sdm1508

I missed the original post from Mart_Goblin before it was deleted. Anyone able to tell me the general gist?

He said Dykes gave half the squad the clap so they’ve all got the hump.
Dykes sold apparently on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 4495 viewsjohncharles

This whole situation looks like a tiff, a spat perhaps. Birmingham have offered a certain amount of money but Dykes doesn’t want to drop a division and who can blame him. Hearts have offered a little less but a lot more attractive to Lyndon.
This is how rumours start.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Dykes sold apparently on 14:02 - Aug 25 with 4447 viewsMick_S

Mr Haddock, is it true you moved north and took up a very successful gurning career? Is it you. We can’t have any unsubstantiated rumours on this board. Good luck and keep smiling.

I’m also a former player that was held in high regard by the club and supporters alike, until an involuntary facial spasm at the end of the 2012/2013 season ruined my legendary reputation.
[Post edited 25 Aug 14:02]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dykes sold apparently on 14:09 - Aug 25 with 4377 viewscolinallcars

My career was cruelly cut short by lack of ability.
Dykes sold apparently on 14:21 - Aug 25 with 4236 viewsGaryHaddock

Dykes sold apparently on 14:02 - Aug 25 by Mick_S

Mr Haddock, is it true you moved north and took up a very successful gurning career? Is it you. We can’t have any unsubstantiated rumours on this board. Good luck and keep smiling.

[Post edited 25 Aug 14:02]

Yes that was me but I don’t like to brag.

I got to the gurning world finals but was soundly beaten by Wayne Rooney in the quarters.

It was quite controversial actually as it turned out he hadn’t actually entered but was just exerting himself while trying to tie his shoelaces.
Dykes sold apparently on 14:30 - Aug 25 with 4150 viewsGaryHaddock

Dykes sold apparently on 14:09 - Aug 25 by colinallcars

There’s never a QPR scout around when you need one.
Dykes sold apparently on 14:31 - Aug 25 with 4130 viewsMick_S

Dykes sold apparently on 14:21 - Aug 25 by GaryHaddock

Yes that was me but I don’t like to brag.

I got to the gurning world finals but was soundly beaten by Wayne Rooney in the quarters.

It was quite controversial actually as it turned out he hadn’t actually entered but was just exerting himself while trying to tie his shoelaces.

Mate, next time you have a face off, tell him about slip on sketchers = 🥇 for you, handsome.

It’s a shoo-in, I’m telling yas.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dykes sold apparently on 15:00 - Aug 25 with 3767 viewslassel

Dykes sold apparently on 13:38 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

I assume Smyth means that Dykes is the only one who is consistently 3 yards behind play and so always perfectly placed for one of his hit and hope crosses
Dykes sold apparently on 15:06 - Aug 25 with 3660 viewsGus_iom

Dykes sold apparently on 13:54 - Aug 25 by GaryHaddock

He said Dykes gave half the squad the clap so they’ve all got the hump.

Surely the hump comes before the clap?
Dykes sold apparently on 15:25 - Aug 25 with 3337 viewsNed_Kennedys

Back on topic I’ve seen Dykes is going to Birmingham, Hearts, Dundee, Millwall or Celtic.
Strange there has been nothing a bit more concrete from people who actually know anything yet.
Or perhaps it is just a disciplinary issue?
Dykes sold apparently on 15:35 - Aug 25 with 3233 viewsDavieQPR

Just look at MC's press conference for the answers. Available on Youtube.
Dykes sold apparently on 15:35 - Aug 25 with 3233 viewsEsox_Lucius

Lesson learned

Trust me, I would most definitely say it to your face. I have had this same user name since the last century on QPR boards and never used a sock puppet acct. to have a go. I stand by my comment that if you are just going to drip a tease then please don't bother.

The grass is always greener.

Dykes sold apparently on 15:39 - Aug 25 with 3183 viewsBoston

Dykes sold apparently on 13:20 - Aug 25 by GaryHaddock

Same here mate.

Don’t let a football forum ruin your good reputation as an ex player.

Don’t let a moment of madness or medical anomaly destroy your relationship with the club.

Here is me in better times. I hope you can understand why I’ve carefully protected my identity.

I take it your seeing red over that post, Haddock?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dykes sold apparently on 15:40 - Aug 25 with 3156 viewsNorthernr

Dykes sold apparently on 15:35 - Aug 25 by Esox_Lucius

Trust me, I would most definitely say it to your face. I have had this same user name since the last century on QPR boards and never used a sock puppet acct. to have a go. I stand by my comment that if you are just going to drip a tease then please don't bother.

I quite appreciate his input, personally.
There is an ignore user button.
Dykes sold apparently on 15:46 - Aug 25 with 3031 viewsnumptydumpty

Dykes sold apparently on 14:09 - Aug 25 by colinallcars

My career was all in my head !!

But was proud to lift the balon d'or, premiership title and the champions league trophy and all whilst being captain of Queens Park Rangers.

Not publicly known !!
[Post edited 25 Aug 15:50]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Dykes sold apparently on 15:47 - Aug 25 with 3027 viewsNed_Kennedys

Dykes sold apparently on 15:35 - Aug 25 by Esox_Lucius

All well and good having a pop but you are the guy who has on a number of occasions claimed to have spoken to various anonymous QPR staff members outside the ground and subsequently posted ITK rubbish such as Hill and Derry being bad apples in our Premier League squad.
Dykes sold apparently on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 2994 viewsBoston

I'm not one who would normally be considered a grass, but in light of the need to identify posters, I'm outing Esox.

He's not aging well.

Dykes sold apparently on 15:51 - Aug 25 with 2977 viewsBoston

Dykes sold apparently on 15:46 - Aug 25 by numptydumpty

My career was all in my head !!

But was proud to lift the balon d'or, premiership title and the champions league trophy and all whilst being captain of Queens Park Rangers.

Not publicly known !!
[Post edited 25 Aug 15:50]

Wakey wakey Numpty, time for school...

Dykes sold apparently on 16:08 - Aug 25 with 2774 viewsgazza1

Dykes sold apparently on 13:38 - Aug 25 by ParkRoyalR

Well, if you think that he is a better header of the ball than our 3 big defenders then sobeit - but he isnt 100%, he would win a very low percentage of headers against any of them. Likewise he would struggle against a few other of our bigger boys.

Re Championship level....you have zero evidence apart from a few posts and a few newspaper/www articles that Millwall will be signing him. He should know himself that he is struggling at this level and it would be even more difficult at Millwall. League 1 or Scotland at best - we will see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024