Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee bent 19:34 - Feb 18 with 3121 viewsRAFC1907

End of. As soon as he was announced I knew we was in for a tough day. What a cheating scum bag. Always on match of day under scrutiny.

We performed miracles against 12 men.

Poll: Bottomley...

Referee bent on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 3078 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Not really...thought he did ok,nowt special.

A good fart would blow Danny Rose over though,how many free kicks did he win?

Not a good look on the hair style Danny lad?
Referee bent on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 3026 viewsD_Alien

Can we not just stay classy, like Davies' finish?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Referee bent on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 3002 viewsmoth5368

No he wasn’t. End of.
Referee bent on 19:57 - Feb 18 with 2914 viewsBlueDales

Ignoring the penalty, the ref had a decent game
Referee bent on 19:59 - Feb 18 with 2888 viewsBartRowou

Superb lino-ing for our first goal. Deffo onside but it could easily have been given as off by a less competent official.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Referee bent on 20:05 - Feb 18 with 2832 viewswimborne_dale

Referee bent on 19:57 - Feb 18 by BlueDales

Ignoring the penalty, the ref had a decent game

what I liked was the fact that the ref was prepared to give players a good talking to rather than simply show cards, a bit like they do in rugby.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Referee bent on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 2810 viewsShun

Referee bent on 20:05 - Feb 18 by wimborne_dale

what I liked was the fact that the ref was prepared to give players a good talking to rather than simply show cards, a bit like they do in rugby.

Absolutely. It made for a more flowing competitive game. Quite a good ref, I thought. Although if we're being picky I thought his worst mistake was actually not booking McGahey for his challenge in the first half near the halfway line.
Referee bent on 20:10 - Feb 18 with 2785 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Referee bent on 20:07 - Feb 18 by Shun

Absolutely. It made for a more flowing competitive game. Quite a good ref, I thought. Although if we're being picky I thought his worst mistake was actually not booking McGahey for his challenge in the first half near the halfway line.

He did give him a stern talking too though.....next foul and you're booked!
Login to get fewer ads

Referee bent on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 2782 viewschalkyncfc

I thought that the ref had a decent game,didn't hand out silly yellows and just told the players to watch it if something needed to be said,fast free flowing game that was a joy to watch
Referee bent on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 2685 viewsfunkkk

Referee bent on 20:07 - Feb 18 by Shun

That challenge looked awful from my, admittedly poor, viewpoint in the Sandy.
Referee bent on 20:43 - Feb 18 with 2643 viewsnordenblue

Referee bent on 20:39 - Feb 18 by funkkk

That challenge looked awful from my, admittedly poor, viewpoint in the Sandy.

It was a yellow all day
Referee bent on 21:11 - Feb 18 with 2484 viewsdalelee

I thought the ref had a good game.

I like his approach. All refs will make mistakes but what winds me up are the over zealous 'jobsworth' types. Todays ref couldn't be accused of that, I liked his body language and the way he communicated with the players.

If anyone is a cheat its Alli, but thats the modern game for you and is now seen as acceptable. Invite contact and make the most of it.
Referee bent on 21:45 - Feb 18 with 2383 viewsdalefertcup2

In 1st half spurs player- Llorente? - raises a foot and blocks Lillis& we get free kick. Camps did same v Millwall & gets booked. So which is right?
Referee bent on 21:50 - Feb 18 with 2351 viewspaulscho

I thought he had a good game...kept the book in his pocket for a very long time

livinginadalewonderland

Referee bent on 21:53 - Feb 18 with 2314 viewsrochdaleriddler

Referee bent on 19:59 - Feb 18 by BartRowou

Superb lino-ing for our first goal. Deffo onside but it could easily have been given as off by a less competent official.

Nowhere near off

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Referee bent on 21:54 - Feb 18 with 2308 viewspaulscho

Glad we didn't have those squiggly lines

livinginadalewonderland

Referee bent on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 2270 viewsBigKindo

Referee bent on 21:50 - Feb 18 by paulscho

I thought he had a good game...kept the book in his pocket for a very long time

Ah Mr Maddley. Perhaps my having been a good boy or bad boy, depending on whether you are a Sky Blue or rED, I was given tickets by Father Christmas for Citee v WBA two weeks ago, Mr Maddley officiated. Oh dear! He totally lost it. Ask Citee supporters about his inept performance. I feared the worst when he was appointed for today's match.
Referee from Yorkshire on 22:50 - Feb 18 with 2153 viewsD_Dale

The BBC stats have 23 fouls and 3 yellow cards against Dale and 11 fouls and one card against Spurs. Of course I'm biased, but I don't think there was such a large difference between the two sides.

The penalty was a very soft one - played for, and got. Most comments on the BBC page criticise it. Three semi-random examples:

Diving's bad enough but I really hate it when prem teams dive against lower league teams. Biggest games of their lives usually and to see players from the highest league dive is frankly pathetic.

I literally shake with rage whenever I see Dele Alli on TV and I have to change the channel before I put my head and face through the TV screen.

Get this cheating moron out of football.

Real sport is played out on the village green.

I am surprised Pochettino let his best player come on as a substitute, after all the great news that he is going to have a baby, I imagine, would be a distraction.

Oops sorry just been told by a friend I am mixing Delle up with Daley. Ah well easy to make such a mistake after all they are both tremendous at diving.
Referee bent on 22:51 - Feb 18 with 2143 viewsRAFC1907

So all the fans who threw their arms in the air at least 10 times got it wrong when he awarded spurs free kicks for nothing yet when someone handles the ball 3 times as seen on match of day and Humphreys gets bundled over worse than Dele Ali for a dive???

Poll: Bottomley...

Referee bent on 23:46 - Feb 18 with 2013 viewsSandyman

As Dale have impressed the nation with their determination today, Madley has shamed himself with his ineptitude, and , dare I say it, bias. There for all to see.
Poor little Bobby must have been weeping at full time as his best mates didn't get the result he wanted for them, and tried so hard to get for them. He was Spurs most effective player.
I hope we never see him at a Dale game again. b**t c**t
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 23:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024