Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about a little sugar – Preview 13:11 - Oct 1 with 1733 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/63075/how-about-a-
How about a little sugar – Preview on 13:37 - Oct 1 with 1570 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well if nothing else you can just copy and paste the bit about the weather until at least the end of March Clive. Football played in the Blade Runner set from hereon in.
How about a little sugar – Preview on 13:44 - Oct 1 with 1519 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well done for getting that out so quickly!

Unless you're there or watching/listening, it's hard to pick up the tone of the guy, the nuances, and the body language. However, the read does come across as someone who is at the apex of a strategic top-down plan and he does appear to have an answer for everything.

Comparing what I've read with the utterings of many of his predecessors, it comes over to me that he's leading a plan and looking forward, whereas I always felt Les et al were leading more with excuses. As I say, maybe it's just me, but having been sat near Les once and becoming embroiled in brokering peace between him and irate fans after an abject loss, I inadvertently spoke to him and frankly, and maybe after eight years he was done, wasn't convinced we had any sort of idea, much less a top-down one!

Personally, I can live with the contract secrecy: it doesn't affect my life! However, that said, I don't buy it as much as Nourry does. Im representing a player with 18 months to go...I'm talking to other clubs because its my job and I wouldn't be much of an agent if I allowed myself to be so fettered. Frankly, unless QPR have the agent in a contractual agreement on confidentiality, then that agent is free to represent his client regardless of QPR's desire for secrecy. Oh, and good luck enforcing it too.

Ta Clive.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024