Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason 09:37 - Jul 27 with 24556 viewsHooping_Mad

Never done one of these, fully expecting a cricket score.

Nardi hat-trick.

U R's

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 09:50 - Jul 27 with 6497 viewsWatford_Ranger

Fair play to anyone going. Awful place, awful ground, awful getting away from the ground.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 10:02 - Jul 27 with 6451 viewsdmm

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 09:50 - Jul 27 by Watford_Ranger

Fair play to anyone going. Awful place, awful ground, awful getting away from the ground.

Thanks Watford. Hopefully, the crowd will be relatively small and we can get away okay.

Looking forward to a first sighting of our new Slovenian striker.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 10:20 - Jul 27 with 6381 viewsWatford_Ranger

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 10:02 - Jul 27 by dmm

Thanks Watford. Hopefully, the crowd will be relatively small and we can get away okay.

Looking forward to a first sighting of our new Slovenian striker.

And it’s a nice day for it. Enjoy.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 10:29 - Jul 27 with 6348 viewsDannyPaddox

Love to Louie Swing and his 100 page pun-based transfer rumour thread of this time last year.

Lewis Wing by westy 3 Jul 2023 16:39
Lewis Wing signing will be announced very shortly. Personally I think it’s a very good signing. He’s eager, can score goals and he is hardy. Will want to prove he’s championship level not cry off like a lot of over hyped pampered players. Good work GA and staff.

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 10:33 - Jul 27 with 6341 viewsCateLeBonR

Unfortunately I won’t be there for this one as I have other things to do today.

Like watching paint dry.

Actually I’ll be at work watching on my iPad. 1-1.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 11:19 - Jul 27 with 6220 viewsMalintabuk

Will miss this, a family holiday in a Park Dean resort with the Krazy Krew.... and if I hear the little shark song one more time I might flip.... so while the family are enjoying an afternoon making Squidgis (don't ask) and meeting Professor Slome, yes slime does have a PHd, I will try and watch it on the dodgy wi-fi in some corner of the showboat restaurant....after I have a fun filled extravaganza of Kids Karaoke followed by bingo ga-ga
Durdle Door yesterday was good though
As for the result...is it important.... but 3-3 .....or perhaps 1-2..... no wait .....4-0..... no sod it .......coming dear are the kids wanting to meet Paw Patrol characters on the sun deck?
[Post edited 27 Jul 11:23]
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 11:26 - Jul 27 with 6169 viewsHooping_Mad

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 11:19 - Jul 27 by Malintabuk

Will miss this, a family holiday in a Park Dean resort with the Krazy Krew.... and if I hear the little shark song one more time I might flip.... so while the family are enjoying an afternoon making Squidgis (don't ask) and meeting Professor Slome, yes slime does have a PHd, I will try and watch it on the dodgy wi-fi in some corner of the showboat restaurant....after I have a fun filled extravaganza of Kids Karaoke followed by bingo ga-ga
Durdle Door yesterday was good though
As for the result...is it important.... but 3-3 .....or perhaps 1-2..... no wait .....4-0..... no sod it .......coming dear are the kids wanting to meet Paw Patrol characters on the sun deck?
[Post edited 27 Jul 11:23]

It's the the crocs I can't take, good luck.
[Post edited 27 Jul 11:26]

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:16 - Jul 27 with 6025 viewsHooping_Mad

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:29 - Jul 27 with 5985 viewsAndybrat

New station ( Reading Green Park) makes life easier as far as getting there. I live just South of Reading and today is my birthday (62 years young) so I must be one of the few Superhoops pleased with this fixture. Even persuaded Mrs Andybrat ( hates football) and youngest daughter ( dating a Swansea City Season Ticket holder so mixed loyalties) to attend in shirts as well. We’d better win and Chair fully fit
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:37 - Jul 27 with 5934 viewsnumptydumpty

Am attending but sitting in the Reading end with my dumb ass Reading Royals fan !!!

Wondering if I did something awful in a former life !!! 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:38 - Jul 27 with 5929 viewsHooping_Mad

Reading have tweeted tickets available on the gate, no mention if home fans only though.

Edit: It was QPR tweet so assuming home and away.
[Post edited 27 Jul 12:39]

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:44 - Jul 27 with 5860 viewsSheffieldHoop

Yep, also must be a single-digit percentage of QPR fans who've never been to Reading away before. A really disappointing fixture IMO. Usual QPR lousyness when it comes to pre-season. Loads of reasonably close clubs we haven't played in years, could've done a trip down to Sutton (Cent remember QPR playing there) or Bromley (Or there, maybe Dev team has) or up to Stevenage (2009 the last one?). Nah we'll go and play our poor imitation that most of us have a strong dislike for. Another missed opportunity to build rapport with your hardcore.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 13:27 - Jul 27 with 5734 viewsAndybrat

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:44 - Jul 27 by SheffieldHoop

Yep, also must be a single-digit percentage of QPR fans who've never been to Reading away before. A really disappointing fixture IMO. Usual QPR lousyness when it comes to pre-season. Loads of reasonably close clubs we haven't played in years, could've done a trip down to Sutton (Cent remember QPR playing there) or Bromley (Or there, maybe Dev team has) or up to Stevenage (2009 the last one?). Nah we'll go and play our poor imitation that most of us have a strong dislike for. Another missed opportunity to build rapport with your hardcore.

Get that but they will be better competition than the teams you mentioned and Brighton and Spurs at home more than compensate. Could do with a good win and some goals after last 2 games. Simple football decision based on who their manager is and the style of football he is trying for, aka Spurs and Brighton wanting to play us.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 13:57 - Jul 27 with 5601 viewshantssi

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 12:44 - Jul 27 by SheffieldHoop

Are you being really serious?
We’ve got both Spurs and Brighton at home, Reading away is for the players to get up to speed not for us fans, if you don’t like it don’t go!
Better pre-season than most excluding the COVID years!
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 5522 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:06 - Jul 27 with 5488 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:03 - Jul 27 by aston_hoop

Hhmmm no Chair again.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:12 - Jul 27 with 5388 viewsGloucs_R

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:06 - Jul 27 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Hhmmm no Chair again.

Surely on his way out.

Squad looks a little lightweight to me.

Still think we need another CM and at least one winger.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:16 - Jul 27 with 5334 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-2 nice lolloping run out in the sun.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:16 - Jul 27 with 5327 viewsnumptydumpty

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:12 - Jul 27 by Gloucs_R

Surely on his way out.

Squad looks a little lightweight to me.

Still think we need another CM and at least one winger.

I was thinking Chair is getting the majority of his community hours done in the off season ie he has to do 150 hours and assuming that's either in Belgium - where he was prosecuted - or in France where the crime took place.

Have seen him in training videos.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:18 - Jul 27 with 5309 viewsaston_hoop

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:16 - Jul 27 by numptydumpty

I was thinking Chair is getting the majority of his community hours done in the off season ie he has to do 150 hours and assuming that's either in Belgium - where he was prosecuted - or in France where the crime took place.

He was at the Spurs game, has an injury

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:19 - Jul 27 with 5292 viewsaston_hoop

Thinking of Morris and Sinton today with Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan up front for Reading. Good luck with that one

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:22 - Jul 27 with 5246 viewsVancouverHoop

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:16 - Jul 27 by numptydumpty

That would make sense.
Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:40 - Jul 27 with 5069 viewsdavman

Squad still looks a little light to me seeing as it is only Illias out.

Not convinced we've found our replacement for Willock yet and aside from Nardi all of the new boys feel like squad packers. Still a couple of weeks to go; could do with a proper winger, a left back and a couple of central midfielders.

Wish the club would say something about Illias though; the silence is slightly worrying.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:44 - Jul 27 with 5016 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Possible stream, for those that haven't bookmarked Fawa. (not on yet)

http://www.fawanews.com/Reading%20vs%20QPR.html

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread - A Royal Preseason on 14:48 - Jul 27 with 4994 viewsHAYESBOY

No Fox as well as Chair and only one CM on bench.

As mentioned, a couple of absentees and we look thin on the ground.

I would say we need at least:
1 x CM
1 X Winger(possibly two of one who can also cover no 10 role)

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024