Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... 15:20 - Jul 16 with 2272 viewsNorthernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/16/women-dev-squad-move-to-skyex-community-
Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 15:26 - Jul 16 with 2221 viewsLandshark

I guess that's closer to the training ground right? Seems like a good idea although I've not visited either stadium before.
Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 16:54 - Jul 16 with 2005 viewsHAYESBOY

Nice. A few trips for me then this year from Cowley.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 16:57 - Jul 16 with 1966 viewsSheffieldHoop

I prefer the Hanwell ground tbh. It is far more accessible, has the Myllett arms nearby and a decent bar inside, quite a pleasant walk to and from Ealing Broadway through Pitshanger & Montpelier with plenty of food options. Or Perivale station is just over the road.

H&Y would be considerably improved by having more ways in and out of the Industrial estate they're on. Bit of a pain getting there. And then you find yourself in the middle of Hayes Town Centre at 10:30 at night figuring out ways home. Not ideal.

Also feel like the B games were pretty well attended at Hanwell, I doubt we'll attract as many to Hayes & Yeading, which would be a shame but maybe the club would rather have less noise around B fixtures anway.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 18:56 - Jul 16 with 1806 viewswortonr

Maybe they will stream more from there for us long distance fans? Other clubs seem to manage it.
Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 18:59 - Jul 16 with 1790 viewsBklynRanger

Another one for Hanwell. Decent atmosphere and amenities and easy enough to get to. Bah humbug etc.
Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 13:38 - Aug 5 with 1154 viewsSheffieldHoop

There seem to be quite a few more Mid-week lunchtime Kick offs at Loftus Road for the Dev squad this season - Will work for some better than others, but barely a game a month scheduled at H&Y, only 3 between now and January, improves a bit after the winter (Weather pending!)

Also noticed Brentford has appeared in the PDL as "Brentford U21" - So all that B team nonsense lasted all of 5 minutes. And nobody will bat an eyelid because who even cares about youth/development football anyway? So far down the priority list they might as well not bother.

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 14:46 - Aug 5 with 981 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Skyex is a lovely stadium and vastly improved facilities since Phil Spurnden RIP set up the ground for the old Industry pub team. Not too far from the Uxbridge Road and there is free on street parking at the bottom of Springfield Road if the Club car park is full. There is also time restricted single yellow parking nearer the Uxbridge Road.
It's where I first saw Andy Impey, Charlie Oatway and Lee Charles. It was also a place where Macca & Tony Roberts often used to visit when Rangers didn't have a game and Yeadng did.
I haven't been for a while but the pitch used to be one of the best for the level.

The grass is always greener.

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 910 viewsTheChef

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 14:46 - Aug 5 by Esox_Lucius

The Skyex is a lovely stadium and vastly improved facilities since Phil Spurnden RIP set up the ground for the old Industry pub team. Not too far from the Uxbridge Road and there is free on street parking at the bottom of Springfield Road if the Club car park is full. There is also time restricted single yellow parking nearer the Uxbridge Road.
It's where I first saw Andy Impey, Charlie Oatway and Lee Charles. It was also a place where Macca & Tony Roberts often used to visit when Rangers didn't have a game and Yeadng did.
I haven't been for a while but the pitch used to be one of the best for the level.

Yeah went there years ago when Michael Meaker was playing there alongside an occasional ASB player (he was clearly a bit too good for us).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Ressies playing at Hayes & Yeading this season... on 15:41 - Aug 5 with 777 viewsSheffieldHoop

Pretty sure it was rebuilt 2010-16 (Should've been ready waaay sooner, but wasn't) by some Desi Cowboy builder types and has had bad drainage problems ever since, both on the pitch and around the ground.

All their home preseason games this year have been either rearranged or canceled "Due to continuing safety work" at the ground. The Hayes & Yeading faithful are being kept in the dark. Been like that for 10+ years, fair play to anybody still attempting to support them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024