Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOYES 16:49 - Jan 19 with 5734 viewseasthertsr

Toast?
MOYES on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 4041 viewsmartinm

Brown bread
MOYES on 16:53 - Jan 19 with 4021 viewsRANGERS4EVER

MOYES on 16:51 - Jan 19 by martinm

Brown bread

Nice bit of jam on top

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MOYES on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 3969 viewsted_hendrix

The mancs are stunningly ordinary mid table at best, Ferguson knew when to fck off out of it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MOYES on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 3966 viewssaxbend

I suspect that Moyes will in 12-18 month enjoying reasonable success at some other slightly smaller club like Celtic or Spurs while Man United will be deliberating about whether to sack whoever they've replaced Moyes with sitting in roughly the same league position as they are today. They need to accept that the Fergie era is over and they're just one of 10 big English clubs now. Capable of beating anyone and capable of losing to anyone, same as all the rest.
MOYES on 17:19 - Jan 19 with 3852 viewsBlackCrowe

MOYES on 17:00 - Jan 19 by ted_hendrix

The mancs are stunningly ordinary mid table at best, Ferguson knew when to fck off out of it.

Ferguson left his successor with a mid-table squad. History will show him as a ManYoooo legend but the hospital pass of a squad he gave Moyes suggests it was all about him rather than the club.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

MOYES on 17:23 - Jan 19 with 3838 viewsqprwpg

Depends if they have a replacement lined up - Fergie to come back and save the season? Don't think they can get a quality new manager in and get a few singings in before end of the window. Another option is to bring Fergie alongside Moyes, but then Moyes loses credibility/respect with the players. Tough one to call, imo.

Twitter: @qprwpg

MOYES on 17:46 - Jan 19 with 3726 viewsN12Hoop

MOYES on 17:00 - Jan 19 by saxbend

I suspect that Moyes will in 12-18 month enjoying reasonable success at some other slightly smaller club like Celtic or Spurs while Man United will be deliberating about whether to sack whoever they've replaced Moyes with sitting in roughly the same league position as they are today. They need to accept that the Fergie era is over and they're just one of 10 big English clubs now. Capable of beating anyone and capable of losing to anyone, same as all the rest.

I agree with your last sentence. Fergie was an incredible manager who has left a squad of good, but nothing special, players. History shows dominance works in cycles: Liverpool in the 70s and 80's, ManUre pretty much the last decade or so with some Scum and Arse filling in the gaps. Now it's someone else's turn.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

MOYES on 17:48 - Jan 19 with 3711 viewsqprwpg

MOYES on 17:46 - Jan 19 by N12Hoop

I agree with your last sentence. Fergie was an incredible manager who has left a squad of good, but nothing special, players. History shows dominance works in cycles: Liverpool in the 70s and 80's, ManUre pretty much the last decade or so with some Scum and Arse filling in the gaps. Now it's someone else's turn.

Man City's by the looks of things.

Login to get fewer ads

MOYES on 17:49 - Jan 19 with 3702 viewsShackletonR

MOYES on 17:19 - Jan 19 by BlackCrowe

Ferguson left his successor with a mid-table squad. History will show him as a ManYoooo legend but the hospital pass of a squad he gave Moyes suggests it was all about him rather than the club.

^This... Old red nose knew what he was doing when he handed the reins to Moyes.

He would be able to walk into the changing room and demand respect and 10% more of that aging squad.

Also Headwood woodwoos hasn't got any balls to ask for money for players, or he has an alternative agenda.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

MOYES on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 3667 viewsqprwpg

The implosion continues.

MOYES on 17:55 - Jan 19 with 3667 viewsMawsley_R

As with most of us I know a lot of Its fans. There is nothing I have enjoyed more in the last few months as being able to pity them. A side well and truly in decline.
MOYES on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 3638 viewspaulparker

always said the best time to take over the Man Yoo job was the bloke after Fergie
this reminds me of when Souness took the Sniverpool job from Dogleish, he was left with an ageing squad who had got lazy, tried signing players and getting kids in from the youth, but then had a massive fall from grace
saying that a bloke at my work is a season ticket holder at Utd & he is loving this season saying no game is a gimme & that away days are getting more passionate due to the fact they aint having it all their own way anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MOYES on 18:11 - Jan 19 with 3594 viewsHollowayRanger

utd now remind me of liverpool at the end of their era

rvp rooney vidic aside they arent special at all

and of those 3 one's usually missing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MOYES on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3555 viewsloftboy

Vidics foul was never a red though, late and clumsy but not dangerous or career threatening.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 18:22]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MOYES on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 3530 viewsMrSheen

In the unique position of having the Glazers leeching tens of millions off them a season while their rivals' owners are tipping fortunes into a bottomless pit. How long can that continue?
MOYES on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3520 viewsTheBlob

Crumbs!

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MOYES on 18:37 - Jan 19 with 3488 viewssmegma

Replacing McTaggart with Moyes would've been smoother if they had kept the backroom staff in place. But no, he brought his mates with him. The same mates who won jack $h1t at Goodison Pk in over a decade.One of the most over rated managers in the game. His replacement has got Everton looking a lot better and maybe they will win a trophy in the next couple of years.Just because hes Scottish, they think EVERY sweaty will be like old red nose. If only it was that simple.
MOYES (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 19 with 3448 viewsNortholt_Rs

But at least it was a foul though - Derry got sent off against those cheating Manx caaaants for nothing. I hope it all goes totally titz up for them....
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 18:52]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

MOYES on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 3421 viewsbarbicanranger

the owners have also screwed that club but Fergie managed to paper over the gaps whilst he was there, hundreds of millions of income have been spent paying debt interest costs - that should have been reinvested in the club and playing staff to ease a transition like this to prepare for the change of the guard. Man U shouldn't be in this position but because of the owners they are. Looked at lineups today without RvP and Rooney who were the world class players for united? Chelsea had 5 or 6.
MOYES on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 3395 viewsTacticalR

MOYES on 18:37 - Jan 19 by smegma

Replacing McTaggart with Moyes would've been smoother if they had kept the backroom staff in place. But no, he brought his mates with him. The same mates who won jack $h1t at Goodison Pk in over a decade.One of the most over rated managers in the game. His replacement has got Everton looking a lot better and maybe they will win a trophy in the next couple of years.Just because hes Scottish, they think EVERY sweaty will be like old red nose. If only it was that simple.

A made man in the Largs mafia?
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/294850/Craig-Brown-Andre-Villas-Boas-mig

Air hostess clique

MOYES on 19:39 - Jan 19 with 3298 viewskensalriser

It took Ferguson six years to win a title with Man Utd.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

MOYES on 19:43 - Jan 19 with 3275 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

They'll give him plenty of time and money. They want long term stability and will have to play their part in that by giving him time. This seasons target should be top 4 place. I don't think you bp can seriously say that fergie would purposefully leave his beloved man u in a poor state, blame the glazers for putting them so much in debt.
MOYES on 19:54 - Jan 19 with 3234 viewsHollowayRanger

owners might be ok but

if they finish outside top four thats a lot of champions league money going to a rival!

now even desperate in league cup just to be sure of some type of euro football next season

im loving it let them rot work with 2 at work one's ok the others sulks big time

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MOYES on 19:54 - Jan 19 with 3236 viewsCamberleyR

I think and have thought since he took over that the job was way too big for Moyes. As someone pointed out above, Martinez has got Everton looking like a much different and rejuvenated side with bar Lukaku, pretty much the same players. They look like the shackles have come off and look an entertaining team, something that was never said about a Moyes Everton team.

The scenario with Taggart leaving when he did almost mirrors exactly the situation when Busby retired after 24 years at the helm. Back then Busby left his successor Wilf McGuinness a team that had passed it's peak and was in decline (as was seen by their relegation a few seasons after). McGuinness lasted about 18 months before he was sacked and Busby again stepped into the breach for the remainder of the 70/71 season.

I can see a similar thing unfolding with Moyes and Ferguson with them sending an SOS to him to rescue them.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

MOYES on 23:19 - Jan 19 with 1826 viewsdaveB

I hope they stick with Moyes and let him build his own team, he was left with a lot of crap and people at the end of their careers, I know they lost today but I thought they played alright
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024