Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki not coming back 19:02 - Jan 1 with 5205 viewsDarran

Was told again today by a different person that Ki will not be coming back to play under Laudrup after they had words,on top of that one of our sponsors LG ain't happy about it and they want him back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki not coming back on 21:51 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewsdeanscfc

f*CK HIM
Ki not coming back on 21:58 - Jan 1 with 1545 viewsmarchamjack

Ki not coming back on 21:50 - Jan 1 by Banosswan

So the same rumour has come full circle?

Isn't it funny...before Bony's performance today, we had a thread where people were calling for the return of Luke Moore (fck me), and now it seems some people want Ki back...reason both left (and others) is cos they were generally sht when they played with us (ok in the case of Ki he also pssed Laudrup off on his elongated Korean mid season sojourn). In times to come, some people will call for the return of Pablo (and forget he was made of glass and barely played and when he did he was as often poor as good).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ki not coming back on 22:01 - Jan 1 with 1539 viewsDr_Winston

Ki not coming back on 21:58 - Jan 1 by marchamjack

Isn't it funny...before Bony's performance today, we had a thread where people were calling for the return of Luke Moore (fck me), and now it seems some people want Ki back...reason both left (and others) is cos they were generally sht when they played with us (ok in the case of Ki he also pssed Laudrup off on his elongated Korean mid season sojourn). In times to come, some people will call for the return of Pablo (and forget he was made of glass and barely played and when he did he was as often poor as good).

Nobody was calling for the return of Moore. It was merely suggested that he would have been a better option than Vasquez, which is true.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki not coming back on 22:04 - Jan 1 with 1531 viewsDarran

Ki not coming back on 21:50 - Jan 1 by Banosswan

So the same rumour has come full circle?

Nope.

Ki not coming back on 22:04 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsUxbridge

Ki not coming back on 21:40 - Jan 1 by Darran

No he hasn't I'm just passing on what two people (one last week) who are in the know have told me.

ITKDarran. Like it!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ki not coming back on 22:04 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsmarchamjack

Ki not coming back on 22:01 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Nobody was calling for the return of Moore. It was merely suggested that he would have been a better option than Vasquez, which is true.

Both Moore and Vasquez sit in the same 'not good enough for the Premier League' category, which is true.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ki not coming back on 22:16 - Jan 1 with 1501 viewsDarran

Ki not coming back on 22:04 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

ITKDarran. Like it!

Thank you.

Ki not coming back on 22:22 - Jan 1 with 1484 viewsCasual_Jack

Ki not coming back on 22:16 - Jan 1 by Darran

Thank you.

Zzzzzzzzzz boring cvnt

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Login to get fewer ads

Ki not coming back on 23:37 - Jan 1 with 1422 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ki not coming back on 22:04 - Jan 1 by marchamjack

Both Moore and Vasquez sit in the same 'not good enough for the Premier League' category, which is true.

Apart from Moore being able to score important winners, of course.

Ki is at his peak value to Sunderland right now. $7M or we threaten to bring him back. We need midfielders.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ki not coming back on 23:44 - Jan 1 with 1404 viewstomdickharry

How many more times,if he was coming back he would have been back today.
Ki not coming back on 00:17 - Jan 2 with 1366 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ki not coming back on 23:44 - Jan 1 by tomdickharry

How many more times,if he was coming back he would have been back today.

What are the recall terms and conditions in the contract then?

Maybe we didn't figure we'd need him or he'd start playing so well a month ago?

Regardless, it seems f*cking stupid if the club doesn't either cash in or brin in much needed reinforcements as soon and as economically as possible.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ki not coming back on 00:29 - Jan 2 with 1353 viewsDull1Thomas

Read elsewhere Ki's move was to allow him to get regular playing time to impress before the World Cup - ML couldn't guarantee it so Ki was allowed an amicable move to give him every chance.
Stories about personal vendettas may be a little exaggerated.
Has Ki said he won't be coming back?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Ki not coming back on 10:32 - Jan 2 with 1206 viewsperchrockjack

Ki has got better underland but with us he was gash but less gash than Jdg .Not much to choose. I d sell him for a small profit and get someone in with some steel in his balls

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ki not coming back on 10:34 - Jan 2 with 1209 viewsDr_Winston

Ki not coming back on 10:32 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

Ki has got better underland but with us he was gash but less gash than Jdg .Not much to choose. I d sell him for a small profit and get someone in with some steel in his balls

He was less gash than JdG last season?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki not coming back on 10:35 - Jan 2 with 1197 viewsperchrockjack

no

Ki not coming back on 10:45 - Jan 2 with 1175 viewsDr_Winston

Ki not coming back on 10:35 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

no

So he was more gash than JdG?

Ki not coming back on 10:46 - Jan 2 with 1170 viewsBloodyhills

Ki not coming back on 20:06 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

red is obviously a lucky colour

Tan seems to think so :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ki not coming back on 10:55 - Jan 2 with 1145 viewsperchrockjack

that s a leading question but he was probably more gash than jdg.
On a side note, when I do come down its not always easy to avoid the Globe and one of your chums might recognise me and bash me.
Also, how many away games do you manage.

Its also the case you and a scouser have something in common,ie letting portfolios .

Ki not coming back on 11:01 - Jan 2 with 1129 viewsDr_Winston

Ki not coming back on 10:55 - Jan 2 by perchrockjack

that s a leading question but he was probably more gash than jdg.
On a side note, when I do come down its not always easy to avoid the Globe and one of your chums might recognise me and bash me.
Also, how many away games do you manage.

Its also the case you and a scouser have something in common,ie letting portfolios .

I seldom go to the Globe on match days.

Frankly I wouldn't recognise you so I doubt some random chap in my mothers pub would. nor would any of them give enough of a shit about you to bash you either. Much like me really.

Ki not coming back on 11:04 - Jan 2 with 1119 viewsperchrockjack

l that s a relief given some of the beatly stuff I get.
I did go to the Globe once and saw Cudey but Wales were playing so we didn't talk much.

Any views on Fowler and his school on buy to let

Ki not coming back on 17:40 - Jan 2 with 981 viewsOldjack

It's just a shame they cant sort out their differences like gentlemen

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki not coming back on 17:56 - Jan 2 with 958 viewsmonmouth

Ki not coming back on 17:40 - Jan 2 by Oldjack

It's just a shame they cant sort out their differences like gentlemen

Pistols at Dawn?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki not coming back on 05:57 - Jan 3 with 845 viewsYoungGun

Not if the Swans are relegated now that it's sitting just 4 points above the worrisome relegation zone. Who expected this after the stunning performance last season? I thought the Swans will fly high above that but their wings aint flopping the way they are meant to this season. Maybe they are drummin' a wrong bango :)
Ki not coming back on 08:43 - Jan 3 with 801 viewsbuilthjack

If Ki plays in the FA cup on Sunday, then there's your answer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki not coming back on 08:45 - Jan 3 with 797 viewsJackSomething

Ki not coming back on 05:57 - Jan 3 by YoungGun

Not if the Swans are relegated now that it's sitting just 4 points above the worrisome relegation zone. Who expected this after the stunning performance last season? I thought the Swans will fly high above that but their wings aint flopping the way they are meant to this season. Maybe they are drummin' a wrong bango :)

But 7 points better off than bottom of the league Sunderland.

Doesn't look like Ki is having a good season and he'll be begging to come back once he has a relegation on his CV.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024