Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 13:52 - Nov 30 with 17490 viewsDaiHo0p

Hello everyone

Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 30 with 894 views08olesen

Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 30 by BillionR

Got to go 442. We are consistently having way more possession but just not creating chances. 7th bottom in the league on goals scored. Every time Harry changes it we look far more dangerous so just start the bloody game 442.

Didn't think we looked much better at 442, just need a more creative midfield, which will happen if Niko starts to perform

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 30 with 881 viewsNov77

Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 30 by N12Hoop

Promotion year, and on more than 1 occasion.

We've only scored 3 once under harry, (that's over a year now)

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread on 17:16 - Nov 30 with 880 viewsparker64

Match Thread on 17:14 - Nov 30 by 08olesen

Didn't think we looked much better at 442, just need a more creative midfield, which will happen if Niko starts to perform

The guy's overweight and unfit. Just can't carry players like that in the championship.
Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 30 with 874 viewsHollowayRanger

Match Thread on 17:12 - Nov 30 by 08olesen

Actually makes me think that Yossi may be a good edition to the team. Just something different. we need some one like Adel, who can create!!!

But ffs, all the bold statements saying that we are destined for the championship for years to come...its just not helpful, we are out of the top two on goal difference...at least be constructive in your criticisms.

that will be what another £40,000 a week min to our bill for another might play might not type of player looking for one last payday

we need young talented hungry players full of ambition

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match Thread on 17:19 - Nov 30 with 866 viewsessextaxiboy

Match Thread on 17:03 - Nov 30 by Antti_Heinola

I said i don't expect us to win every week. But with this ludicrously generous squad i expect a lot more than this. Don't you?

Sometimes you dont play very well and on some of the those occasions the opposition is obviously weak ...and you lose or draw .

Very frustrating but its the long game we should worry about . If we were 7 th or 8th with 2 or 3 pulling away all the comments about money and talent become reasonable .

We are 3rd on goal difference with a deep squad , money and an experienced manager. .
Match Thread on 17:21 - Nov 30 with 856 views08olesen

Match Thread on 17:17 - Nov 30 by HollowayRanger

that will be what another £40,000 a week min to our bill for another might play might not type of player looking for one last payday

we need young talented hungry players full of ambition

Well i think everyone would agree that 40,000 a week (which it won't be because he is a free agent) would be worth it if we get promotion and with there clearly needs to be something different.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match Thread on 17:24 - Nov 30 with 827 viewsRangersDave

Ah but it's money we can't spent till January,
Our best striker making big noises in the prem, Diakite no where to be seen, Adel (who I think could be perfect in the championship) on loan, and other players who cannot make the squad.

Schteeeve going made a bit of a difference, but I think we need to wake up and smell the championship for another season, as we would embarrass ourselves in the Prem at the moment, that's for sure!

Oh and if it was the championship last time we scored 4, it's a big difference not pulling up trees ths time isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, if we lose, we lose. It happens. It's how it happens and to whom that grates.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024