Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses 11:06 - Oct 5 with 15549 viewsSwanfan1

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/football/article3887297.ece
Lets hope they dont show anymore passion, cause they feel fecked by their owner.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:43 - Oct 6 with 2641 viewsEuroJacks

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:34 - Oct 6 by NEATHCCFC

Yesterday was a sell out, just under 28 thousand, something you will never ever see down your council stadium. Next season we will get 33 thousand certainly for the bigger games, again something your small club will never achieve.

sell outs alright,,heard you got out of your our half yesterday more than once.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:46 - Oct 6 with 2632 viewsEuroJacks

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:34 - Oct 6 by NEATHCCFC

Yesterday was a sell out, just under 28 thousand, something you will never ever see down your council stadium. Next season we will get 33 thousand certainly for the bigger games, again something your small club will never achieve.

Championship club,Playing Leauge 2 style hoofball
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:53 - Oct 6 with 2618 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:46 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

Championship club,Playing Leauge 2 style hoofball

Seems your getting wound up there bud? Unlike you.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:04 - Oct 6 with 2603 viewsEuroJacks

You right mate,shit day
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:08 - Oct 6 with 2592 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:04 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

You right mate,shit day

Shit happens mate, shit happens.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:18 - Oct 6 with 2572 viewsEuroJacks

how you doing scoob,you enjoying the the greatest league in football?
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:26 - Oct 6 with 2532 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:18 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

how you doing scoob,you enjoying the the greatest league in football?

It's up and down mate, elation one week then a downer the next but the quality of the teams we are playing is top drawer, this league is where it's at. Survival is the key, then build, similar to what you have done.

FFS a sensible post from me?
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:29 - Oct 6 with 2526 viewsdgt73

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:19 - Oct 6 by NEATHCCFC

Keep dreaming mush. We are staying up just like you. We will be averaging 33 thousand next season while you will be averaging your usual 20 thousand in your council stadium. You will be back down in League 1 where a club your size belongs.

33000 you can't fill legoland now according to some cardiff fans there were hundreds of empty seat at your game yesterday

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:33 - Oct 6 with 2519 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:29 - Oct 6 by dgt73

33000 you can't fill legoland now according to some cardiff fans there were hundreds of empty seat at your game yesterday

No we sold out but the geordies didn't, they sent 400 back a few days before the game.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:56 - Oct 6 with 2499 viewsEuroJacks

how many tickets for away fans?
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:04 - Oct 6 with 2486 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:56 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

how many tickets for away fans?

Don't know how many they asked, only know what sent back.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:20 - Oct 6 with 2465 viewsEuroJacks

sorry mean full amount for away fans.
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:27 - Oct 6 with 2457 viewsreddythered

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:20 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

sorry mean full amount for away fans.

Think the minimum has to be 10% so around 2700 but I suspect the away area is nearer 15% at us. Not got the figures to hand.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:31 - Oct 6 with 2451 viewsEuroJacks

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:27 - Oct 6 by reddythered

Think the minimum has to be 10% so around 2700 but I suspect the away area is nearer 15% at us. Not got the figures to hand.

Thanks mate
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:11 - Oct 7 with 2343 viewsOldjack

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:21 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Same media as usual. Story originates from one source, only direct quote from the club. Each version then gets additional bits added, unsourced naturally.

Since the text is virtually identical it seems :-

Media claim some unnamed players upset about something not in their contracts, ergo players wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on

It was lodged with the league in September, when it was supposed to be.

Utter non-story. I'd have thought you'd have known better from experience, ie the "Laudrup off as Jenkins et al not giving the money for the players he wants" stories in summer.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 18:21]

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:39 - Oct 7 with 2187 viewsreddythered

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:11 - Oct 7 by Oldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-boss-malk

Mackay says nothing in there that confirms it tho.

General question, answered that the players and club staff deal with it.

Second question was if the stories - not the alleged issue - were being used as an excuse.

If there was an issue, it was dealt with before Hull so it's still a non-story.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:46 - Oct 7 with 2179 viewsDavillin

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:39 - Oct 7 by reddythered

Mackay says nothing in there that confirms it tho.

General question, answered that the players and club staff deal with it.

Second question was if the stories - not the alleged issue - were being used as an excuse.

If there was an issue, it was dealt with before Hull so it's still a non-story.

English translation, someone, please?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:36 - Oct 7 with 2158 viewsmonmouth

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:26 - Oct 6 by ScoobyDoo

It's up and down mate, elation one week then a downer the next but the quality of the teams we are playing is top drawer, this league is where it's at. Survival is the key, then build, similar to what you have done.

FFS a sensible post from me?

What happened to the "I'm just going to enjoy the ride whatever happens" Scoobs. It gets under your skin this PL lark don't it, and you suddenly realise that you really really don't want to go back to fizzy pop. Welcome to the roller coaster.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:38 - Oct 7 with 2140 viewsreddythered

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:46 - Oct 7 by Davillin

English translation, someone, please?

Basically that it's a nonstory, media using answers to infer things not supported by Mackay's answers.

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 23:28 - Oct 7 with 2069 viewsDavillin

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 20:38 - Oct 7 by reddythered

Basically that it's a nonstory, media using answers to infer things not supported by Mackay's answers.

Thanks. Clearer now.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 01:25 - Oct 8 with 2050 viewsDaiBachJack

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 18:43 - Oct 6 by monmouth

To be fair, we should probably take your word. After all you know all about selling out.

Game, set and match. Thankyou linesmen, thankyou ballboys.

Jac Am Byth

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 07:59 - Oct 8 with 2013 viewsWarwickHunt

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 21:42 - Oct 5 by Dull1Thomas

Accidentally switched on Radio Wales (Channel flicking in the car) but heard Jason Perry celebrating Cardiff's win as their ground had become a fortress - that was just after 1.00 pm this afternoon :-)

Dwarf Fortress is a single-player fantasy game. You can control a dwarven outpost or an adventurer in a randomly generated, persistent world.

http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Looks like we've infiltrated it...

"Here the dwarves have carved out a little fortress to live in. The river at this embark location gave us a steep grade to work with. Living quarters are at the top left, furnished with objects created in the workshops at the bottom of the image. The food stockpile is at the top center (food barrels and seed bags filled with the provisions we brought along). Stone is stockpiled at the bottom left. Orthoclase!"

Orthoclase? :-)
Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 13:01 - Oct 8 with 1932 viewsScoobyDoo

Players ban Cardiff owner after dispute over bonuses on 19:36 - Oct 7 by monmouth

What happened to the "I'm just going to enjoy the ride whatever happens" Scoobs. It gets under your skin this PL lark don't it, and you suddenly realise that you really really don't want to go back to fizzy pop. Welcome to the roller coaster.

Dont get me wrong, I am enjoying every second of it and haven't missed a game yet. You're right this is the league to be in and I think our game in a few weeks time will go off the scale as I think every fan in England and Wales is waiting for that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024