Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) 19:50 - Sep 4 with 23111 viewsLT10__JS9__SS11

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/serious-post-to-thank-all-the-people-on-sun

Who is this person? Sounds like a nutter.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 22:02 - Sep 4 with 4855 viewsJackoBoostardo

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 21:52 - Sep 4 by KlISGOD

Yeah maybe but he doesnt play for the idiot coach again.

A shame as chairman of swansea is a nice guy.

It's amazing you think we're taking this personally.

You're trolling to the wrong group here - we know what you're about.

We just don't care. We just find your fake loyalty ridiculous and humorous.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 22:13 - Sep 4 with 4807 viewsthe_gasman

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 22:02 - Sep 4 by JackoBoostardo

It's amazing you think we're taking this personally.

You're trolling to the wrong group here - we know what you're about.

We just don't care. We just find your fake loyalty ridiculous and humorous.

she's just a kid, a 15 year old child, do they know that on the sunderland board?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 22:14]

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 4805 viewsc00lj4ck

Usually its MLs agent thats in the same sentence as "idiot", but I guess there is a first for everything.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 23:07 - Sep 4 with 4725 viewsSenhin

The idiot coach who allowed Ki to go on loan, like he wanted to, so he could get more playing time than he could have gotten here at the moment when he needs to play to get back into the national team for the world cup?

I understand that you were here to follow Ki, and not us, but I don't understand why you need to go to the next board when he goes to another club going on about how much better their club is and how he's on to bigger and better things and how we have a pathetic stadium etc.

Why not just go there and say you're a fan of Ki and you're gonna be following Sunderland now, not show off trying to win over friends there by making out that they are fantastic and we're awful?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 23:43 - Sep 4 with 4690 viewsBelfast

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 22:13 - Sep 4 by the_gasman

she's just a kid, a 15 year old child, do they know that on the sunderland board?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 22:14]

Probably,thats why they like it ( it). It ........

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 07:39 - Sep 5 with 4564 views2face

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:51 - Sep 4 by yescomeon

Serious question, what is the issue with eating dog? Fair enough if they tell you it's something else al la the horse meat scandal, but at the end of the day they're all animals and it's all meat.

Serious answer:
I believe it's because dogs are considered mans best friend. And it's kinda weird to eat your friend.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 10:39 - Sep 5 with 4354 viewsSkipTheJack

Having glanced occasionally at all our rivals' message boards since we've been in the Prem, I have to say I've found the Sunderland board to be inhabited by the most xenophobic, racist, ill-educated and obnoxious collection of fans anywhere (including Cardiff!).

They are at the other end of the country to us, and there is no bad history between the two clubs, so I've been truly shocked at the amount of abuse and vitriol our club has got on there every time we've played them.

If Ki fans think he's going to get an easier ride there than here then I think they've got a shock coming.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 10:45 - Sep 5 with 4333 viewsperchrockjack

Mackems ,in the flesh. are fine like Geordies. INTERNET SITES aren't reality

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 12:09 - Sep 5 with 4240 viewskarnataka

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:18 - Sep 4 by getcarter

There is a huge difference between banter and racism

I would say there's a fine line between banter and racism rather than a huge difference because within a crowd, some will intend it as banter and some will intend it as racist abuse so overall the distinction becomes more than a bit blurred. Only the individual knows his/her intent but may assume that everyone else's intent is the same as theirs.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 12:22 - Sep 5 with 4224 viewskarnataka

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:11 - Sep 4 by JackoBoostardo

It only becomes racist when someone takes offence to it. However, most who take offence aren't the ones the banter is directed against.... or is it overzealous reactions or misinterpreted humour?

If they can't handle a joke that dogs end up in sandwiches there, then it's their problem. I've never taken anything from being called a sheepshagger other than banter and that's the way it should be seen. Unless it's deeply personal and intended to cause offence then what's the problem?

I think the guy on the Sunderland forum is a joker tbh. No way are we genuinely racist. If one of our Korean friends here called me something then no worries..... life's too short (like the average height of a Korean).

Some people would consider the term Scouser racist!?!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 20:13]

I understand what you're saying but I think whether or not something is racist is more to do with the intent rather than the perception. If I refer to one of my black friends as a black man, the word black is just descriptive with no abusive intent but if I was to call him a black bastard with intent to be offensive, that's completely different as the word black is then intended to be part of the insult and is therefore racist whether he is offended or not. I could just call him a bastard and be just as offensive without being racist. Either way, he'd probably fill me in!

As for scouser, someone earlier in this thread explained that difference between xenophobia and racism but again it's about whether or not there is intent to offend or to imply that being a scouser is something worthy of abuse.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 12:30]
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 13:02 - Sep 5 with 4173 viewsHerohead

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 20:15 - Sep 4 by Gowerjack

I got my head chewed off on here when I suggested that all of our new found Danish & Korean friends would fuc off when their respective heartthrobs were no more.

Maybe I was right all along.

We'll find out for sure in less than 9 months time.

Ha ha you will never get rid of all the danes:-) there is simply too much love in planetswans
We never want to leave.
Muahahahaha

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 4079 viewsSpratty

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 13:02 - Sep 5 by Herohead

Ha ha you will never get rid of all the danes:-) there is simply too much love in planetswans
We never want to leave.
Muahahahaha

Too right
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:47 - Sep 5 with 4057 viewsstonedroller

i love how worked up and abusive you all get towards a 15 year old girl!

YOU GOOOOOO KIISGOD, i for starters wish Ki all the best with his loan to Sunderland and hope he gets the game time he wants.
Maybe he'll be back next season a better player.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:48 - Sep 5 with 4055 viewsstonedroller

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:47 - Sep 5 by stonedroller

i love how worked up and abusive you all get towards a 15 year old girl!

YOU GOOOOOO KIISGOD, i for starters wish Ki all the best with his loan to Sunderland and hope he gets the game time he wants.
Maybe he'll be back next season a better player.

oh and stop meeting strange men at football stadiums, it's only going to end in tears.
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 4047 viewswr72

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:48 - Sep 5 by stonedroller

oh and stop meeting strange men at football stadiums, it's only going to end in tears.

Talking to yourself?
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 17:06 - Sep 5 with 4028 viewsstonedroller

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 16:52 - Sep 5 by wr72

Talking to yourself?

no i'm talking to you
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 17:09 - Sep 5 with 4018 viewswr72

We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 17:06 - Sep 5 by stonedroller

no i'm talking to you

Thank god for that,I thought you'd lost the plot then.I was about to send you a PM offering my services.X
We are a racist bunch here apparently :) on 17:22 - Sep 8 with 3786 viewsnorthwesternjack

He's going to love Di Canio...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024