Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 25271 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:57 - Aug 22 with 2658 viewsskippyjack

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:53 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Oldies? I'm 37 but hey ho, I'll scrimp and save and watch it live thanks, I work very hard and have 2 kids but I make sure I do overtime to make these games, I do have a season ticket, admittedly don't go to many away games due to family and shift work so I make as much effort as possible to attend home games irrelevant of tv

That's you mate.. But people can't afford every game. They'll pick the game they want to afford.

Some people work. Some people have 2 kids and can't afford to waste £200 and watch every game.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:01 - Aug 22 with 2636 viewsPedroJack

Well I really enjoyed the game tonight and a good atmos despite the lower attendance. Routs looked great and Bony is the sort of the striker we've been crying out for since, well for ever! This lad is gona be a fecking star
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:01 - Aug 22 with 2630 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:57 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

That's you mate.. But people can't afford every game. They'll pick the game they want to afford.

Some people work. Some people have 2 kids and can't afford to waste £200 and watch every game.

I actually agree with what skippy is saying but it's still rather puzzling why we can't fill a stadium with tickets at £20 with people who can't get PL tickets.

Lets be honest £20 to see a PL team play in Europe isn't exactly extortion.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:04 - Aug 22 with 2619 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:57 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

This debate is rather redundant and for a different thread I feel?
People are moaning left right and centre they want a ground expansion as they can't get season tickets and yet tonight we had a poxy attendance, I think we'll agree to disagree on this one, finance is a poor argument for the full explanation its only partial surely, we moan at plastics only watching on tv and now we've this argument? Hypocrisy reigns I'm afraid

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 2609 viewsskippyjack

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:01 - Aug 22 by Darran

I actually agree with what skippy is saying but it's still rather puzzling why we can't fill a stadium with tickets at £20 with people who can't get PL tickets.

It's about what game people want to watch.

if the swans can do a deal of £50 for the 3 home games they'd swallow them up. with a deadline though.

Buy Ticket £30 get next home game £5.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 2612 viewsAndy1300

Didn't see that many ST holders in their seats around me tonight

Number 1 team in Wales

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:08 - Aug 22 with 2602 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:01 - Aug 22 by PedroJack

Well I really enjoyed the game tonight and a good atmos despite the lower attendance. Routs looked great and Bony is the sort of the striker we've been crying out for since, well for ever! This lad is gona be a fecking star

Stop being so positive

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:10 - Aug 22 with 2596 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:06 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

It's about what game people want to watch.

if the swans can do a deal of £50 for the 3 home games they'd swallow them up. with a deadline though.

Buy Ticket £30 get next home game £5.

I can't endorse what you say there enough, there really should be an incentive scheme spot on, see I do agree after all

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:12 - Aug 22 with 2589 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:06 - Aug 22 by Andy1300

Didn't see that many ST holders in their seats around me tonight

My season is in north lower and I'd say there were about 50 fans there ? Most of them were St holders but a scattering weren't

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:14 - Aug 22 with 2583 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:10 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

I can't endorse what you say there enough, there really should be an incentive scheme spot on, see I do agree after all

The tickets for the group games should be £25 each but you should get the option of buying all three for £60.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:19 - Aug 22 with 2573 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:14 - Aug 22 by Darran

The tickets for the group games should be £25 each but you should get the option of buying all three for £60.

Yeah that sounds like a super duper deal, I think there will be better qualityoppo though and the droves will be back and that offer may not surface, hope it does though, like a mini season ticket

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:27 - Aug 22 with 2557 viewsPedroJack

Mini season is the answer
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:27 - Aug 22 with 2557 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Nail hit right on the head

We actually got to watch our team recover from what could have been a demoralising loss on Saturday and got to see a bit of character.

Even if we lose to Spurs on Sunday I've now had confirmation of what our team is about and if any pundits say that we've played 2PL games and are struggling that much much better times are ahead.

Bony - Not his greatest game tonight but 4 in 4
Shelvey - Is going to be some player

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:39 - Aug 22 with 2537 viewsborinifanclub

Hi David.....if you live in the copper quarter, can I park outside your house on matchdays
Please ?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:47 - Aug 22 with 2526 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:39 - Aug 22 by borinifanclub

Hi David.....if you live in the copper quarter, can I park outside your house on matchdays
Please ?

Ha ha people have gone bonkers about it apparently? I had 2 permits one for my mrs one for my mate, they're supposed to be stopping people coming in without one but no evidence of that thus far? Thing is they shot themselves in the foot, as they used to charge a fiver to park around here, so they stopped it, so now people just do it for free, I dint moan as I'm over there anyway but my Mrs has a shit fit

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:47 - Aug 22 with 2432 viewsTom1912

Completely disagree about the goal.

Everyone was in the correct position, took a massive deflection as it was crossed and just so happened to fall perfectly for the opposition player to pull out one of the best finishes the Liberty has seen.

Sometimes you just have to say "nothing we could have done about that" and not worry.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:53 - Aug 22 with 2424 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:47 - Aug 22 by Tom1912

Completely disagree about the goal.

Everyone was in the correct position, took a massive deflection as it was crossed and just so happened to fall perfectly for the opposition player to pull out one of the best finishes the Liberty has seen.

Sometimes you just have to say "nothing we could have done about that" and not worry.

Was a Fab finish, yeh didn't see deflection during game, but noticed vorm was flat footed. Doth cap indeed

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:55 - Aug 22 with 2415 viewsTom1912

Vorm wasn't ready for it but I don't think it would have made much difference really.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:58 - Aug 22 with 2406 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:55 - Aug 22 by Tom1912

Vorm wasn't ready for it but I don't think it would have made much difference really.

I was chuffed swans fans applauded it, it deserved the plaudits

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 00:00 - Aug 23 with 2397 viewsborinifanclub

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 23:47 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Ha ha people have gone bonkers about it apparently? I had 2 permits one for my mrs one for my mate, they're supposed to be stopping people coming in without one but no evidence of that thus far? Thing is they shot themselves in the foot, as they used to charge a fiver to park around here, so they stopped it, so now people just do it for free, I dint moan as I'm over there anyway but my Mrs has a shit fit

A simple yes or no will do.....as they say on today ...answer the question!
Guess that's a no then.....

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 00:03 - Aug 23 with 2383 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 00:00 - Aug 23 by borinifanclub

A simple yes or no will do.....as they say on today ...answer the question!
Guess that's a no then.....

I'd say yes but I like my balls where they are and my Mrs would rip um off

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:38 - Aug 23 with 2346 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:14 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

????

Your a bit thick David boy, must be something to do with all that copper you eat in the quarter.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:42 - Aug 23 with 2344 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:38 - Aug 23 by Belfast

Your a bit thick David boy, must be something to do with all that copper you eat in the quarter.

Well you know where I live come and say it to my face hard boy

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:47 - Aug 23 with 2335 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:38 - Aug 23 by Belfast

By the way its you're not your, and you call me thick?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 08:26 - Aug 23 with 2263 viewsperchrockjack

Looking at the way people p1ssse their money up against the wall these days £25 seems nowt.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024