Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt 09:42 - Aug 15 with 11746 viewswr72

Please,John,shut the f**k up!!

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/08/15/thanks-a-lot-dirk-kuyt-swansea-director-h
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 09:49 - Aug 15 with 8467 viewsshandyjack

the man craves the attention. what a cring worthy thing

Poll: Expectation for the season

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:57 - Aug 15 with 8176 viewsJacksy

When is the club going to ban this idiot from saying anything to the press.
He seems to love seeing his name in print for any reason.
I hope that Huw and Leigh are keeping note of all him coments and will ban him soon.
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:25 - Aug 15 with 7907 viewsSmellyplumz

F u cking OMG that is so embarrassing for the club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:29 - Aug 15 with 7889 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:25 - Aug 15 by Smellyplumz

F u cking OMG that is so embarrassing for the club.

Didnt he just repeat what happened?

Nothing really bad there is it ?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 14:29]
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:30 - Aug 15 with 7884 viewsdgt73

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:57 - Aug 15 by Jacksy

I hope that Huw and Leigh are keeping note of all him coments and will ban him soon.

Funny you call him an idiot without people like JVZ there may not be a pro club in Swansea.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:59 - Aug 15 with 7784 viewsswanny

I don't see what was so bad about what Johnny Van said - it was what happened, he didn't make a big song and dance about it. Move on...nothing to see here.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 15:58 - Aug 15 with 7663 viewswr72

I've searched Twitter high and low and can't for the life of me find a Fenerbache director having a pop at JDG.

Anyone find anything?
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 18:44 - Aug 15 with 7480 viewsSwanfan1

Hate to be political of any sorts, the man is just a lunatic, also retweeting Geert Wilders
controversial person who was once banned from England, not really the best thing to do
even if it was condolences to the prince.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:25 - Aug 15 with 7393 viewsDr_Winston

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:57 - Aug 15 by Jacksy

How can they?

He doesn't work for the club. They have no power over him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:37 - Aug 15 with 7374 viewsexiledclaseboy

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:25 - Aug 15 by Dr_Winston

How can they?

He doesn't work for the club. They have no power over him.

He is a director.

Poll: Tory leader

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:40 - Aug 15 with 7364 viewsDr_Winston

I knows that.

He's not an employee though. Not as if they can order him to keep schtum.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:52 - Aug 15 with 7339 views1983

F.A.O of All you key board warriors and a friend of JVZ

Why not tell him this to his face? you know what he looks like he is seen often enough out and about with the fans,he was with us all in Malmo singing and drinking.

Just a thought like

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 20:08 - Aug 15 with 7282 viewsChippy69

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:52 - Aug 15 by 1983

Why not tell him this to his face? you know what he looks like he is seen often enough out and about with the fans,he was with us all in Malmo singing and drinking.

Just a thought like

Init
Thing is most of them cant get into pubs to tell him

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 21:38 - Aug 15 with 7137 viewsdgt73

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 19:52 - Aug 15 by 1983

Just a thought like

I agree cheap shots at JVZ are out of order.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 21:51 - Aug 15 with 7099 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nowt wrong with what he said whatsoever.

I can imagine most of us (who arent calling JDG names on here and saying he isnt good enough for us blah blah) thought exactly the same when we found out.

Thanks Dirk.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 6784 viewsLaudrup

Looks like a freak accident with the two of them running full speed into each other while looking at a ball in a different direction.
Can't see why Kuyt should be blamed with that sarcastic "thanks a lot Kuyt" remark.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 9:40]

I hate signatures

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 10:42 - Aug 16 with 6711 viewsBelfast

I too agree with 1983, any issues with JVZ why dont you tell him. Anyone wishing to meet the man and have their say can do so thru a number of contacts he has, on twitter or on here.
All he did was tweet a simple line that talked about rough house tactics.

This guy saved our club with others, and all you fu cking lot were significant by your absence when he did - the vast majority on here are too quick to criticise, and too slow to back it up - the other issue is half you cu nts wouldn't know or remember anything beyond 2008.

Embarrasment ? Your fu cking joking.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:09 - Aug 16 with 6662 viewsZut_Alors

IMO, in terms of a cost/benefit to the club's image, twitter posts such as this aren't productive. If JDG was a bigger star, or even if Kuyt still played for Liverpool, this would have picked been picked up as a much bigger story. Of course, you could say that perhaps in that situation he wouldn't have made the post in the first place. Still, i think this is a perfect example of the negatives of giving social media platforms for people aren't as media savvy as, say, our chairman.

He's a character and more than likely a very nice guy, but perhaps a quiet word is due.

Not a big deal by any means but, in purely business terms, if the club are trying to create a positive global profile, tweets like this shouldn't happen.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 11:11]
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:12 - Aug 16 with 6652 viewsDarran

The problem is here chaps that the football club/rest of the directors have already once this year put a statement out on the OS site dissing JVZ for mouthing off so perhaps it would be better if he clamped up.

He's always a very nice man when I meet him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:28 - Aug 16 with 6482 viewsJacksy

He craves the attention so he wont shut up. Do you see any other director spouting off in the press ?
He will one day cause massive problems for the club and then all the ones who say "leave him alone" will have to change their views on him.
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:41 - Aug 16 with 6456 viewsOldjack

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:28 - Aug 16 by Jacksy

He craves the attention so he wont shut up. Do you see any other director spouting off in the press ?
He will one day cause massive problems for the club and then all the ones who say "leave him alone" will have to change their views on him.

its not attention seeking, its massive enthusiasm which he finds hard to control when it comes to swans matters
have you seen the vid of him in the west stand ?,he oozes it lol
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 14:47]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:46 - Aug 16 with 6448 viewsJacksy

Is that the same video from the dutch tv company that he brought over from holland with him ? He knew that the camera was on him all the time.
He knew it was going to be on Dutch tv, so played up for it.
He loves to see his face and name in the media and does anything to gain attention.
Bit sad for a grown man.
Just hope that they dont find out about his past history !!!
JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:46 - Aug 16 with 6448 viewsDavillin

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 11:09 - Aug 16 by Zut_Alors

IMO, in terms of a cost/benefit to the club's image, twitter posts such as this aren't productive. If JDG was a bigger star, or even if Kuyt still played for Liverpool, this would have picked been picked up as a much bigger story. Of course, you could say that perhaps in that situation he wouldn't have made the post in the first place. Still, i think this is a perfect example of the negatives of giving social media platforms for people aren't as media savvy as, say, our chairman.

He's a character and more than likely a very nice guy, but perhaps a quiet word is due.

Not a big deal by any means but, in purely business terms, if the club are trying to create a positive global profile, tweets like this shouldn't happen.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 11:11]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:52 - Aug 16 with 6434 viewsOldjack

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:46 - Aug 16 by Jacksy

Is that the same video from the dutch tv company that he brought over from holland with him ? He knew that the camera was on him all the time.
He knew it was going to be on Dutch tv, so played up for it.
He loves to see his face and name in the media and does anything to gain attention.
Bit sad for a grown man.
Just hope that they dont find out about his past history !!!

I'd say you were wrong ,had he been sitting in the east[where he belongs] instead of the west he'd have been hard to notice no matter what shouts or noises he made whereas in the west, make a noise and you get all sorts of funny looks if you know what i mean
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 14:54]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:55 - Aug 16 with 6426 viewsViking_Jock

JVZ hits out at Dirk Kuyt on 14:52 - Aug 16 by Oldjack

I'd say you were wrong ,had he been sitting in the east[where he belongs] instead of the west he'd have been hard to notice no matter what shouts or noises he made whereas in the west, make a noise and you get all sorts of funny looks if you know what i mean
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 14:54]

Danish media has an interview with JVZ today. Basically, he is saying the team has been strengthened and it should therefore improve it's final position in the League.

Header goes: Swansea director: Expect it to be better this year, Laudrup.

http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/swansea-direktoer-forventer-det-bliver-bedre-i-aar-laud

Edit: A google translate:

Swansea's CEO has high expectations and demands success in both the Premier League and Europa League, after the club in the summer has blown framework in the transfer market

Football fever is raging in Swansea. Again. Last season's upscale ninth place in the league and the sensational cup title in the Capital One Cup has ambitions growing pains in the Welsh town before Michael Laudrup's crew tomorrow embark on Premier League against champions Manchester United.

A few good player trades - especially record purchase of striker Wilfried Bony - and a result-wise good season previews have turned the dreams of a great and historic Swansea season. It tells the club's director, John van Zwede, to BT.

- We have strengthened our team, our squad is better now, so we hope that we end up higher in the table than last year. But our club is a little unusual in that way, so in a sense we will still be more than happy if we are not relegated. But personally - and realistically - so I think our team is much stronger this year, and I also expect that we will end up higher than last season. So at least eighth place, says John van Zwede.

At the same time emphasizes the Swansea boss, the club also goes really tough for success in the Europa League, where Welsh meetings Romanian Petrolul Ploiesti in the playoff round, the final hurdle on the road to the group stage.

We need to get as far as possible in the Europa League. But it is to some extent determined by the draw. I believe that we must beat the Romanians. Frankly, we are a much better and much stronger team. It requires some luck with the draw, but Fulham were about to win the Europa League three years ago, so you never know if we can do the same, says John van Zwede.

Just Europa League represents perhaps the season's biggest challenge for Michael Laudrup and - in a European context inexperienced - Swansea. It has been seen that a club ends up bringing themselves in serious difficulties since Thursday matches in the Europa League is not easily compatible with full focus on the Premier League.

An example from last season are Newcastle, who suddenly ended in imminent relegation danger after their otherwise powerful fighters had attempted to swallow both tournaments. But it does not bother John van Zwede who believe that both the squad and the manager is geared to the challenge. Which in his view also owe the fans.

- There are several English clubs, who have not taken the Europa League seriously in recent seasons. But we will take it seriously. This participation in the Europa League is the culmination of the journey we've been on since we took over the club in 2002, he said.

- Michael Laudrup is an experienced man who knows how to handle this. Michael also told us that the Premier League is our primary goal, and the important thing is that we are not relegated, but he also says that we also have to play with the strongest team in the Europa League. It deserves our fans too. And quite frankly, we are moving not fall from the Premier League, says John van Zwede.

Michael Laudrup's crew of both Swansea players and the media dubbed the best in the club's history, and the same view is John van Zwede with. And it is, according to Swansea boss something that the Danish manager must have great credit.

- Michael Laudrup is a good manager, and he has strengthened the team in the right places. It is very exciting that we've got Wilfried Bony from Vitesse. Eredivisie is not the world's strongest league, but if he can score 31 goals in the Dutch league so he must at least enough score 15 goals in the Premier League. I am very happy for the things that Michael has done, turn Zwede firm.

Everything breathes all peace and tranquility in the Welsh town where shenanigans with Laudrup camp - mostly through public bickering between Michael Laudrup's agent Bayram Tutumlu and Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins - long forgotten. Football fever and the belief in a great Swansea season has long since been taken over.

- There have been many problems with Michael's agent, but there have been no problems with Michael and our President. They have a very good relationship, and I've talked to our President, who says it was a storm in a teacup. Michael is happy to Swansea, and the Board of Directors and here are happy for him. We go into the season without losing a match, it's a great prelude, and we believe a great season, says John van Zwede.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2013 14:57]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024