Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Sumbler or other Trust person 18:12 - Aug 14 with 1640 viewsswanny

Can I PayPal my raffle money? I'm willing to add a bit to cover any fees. PM me if it's possible.
Ta
Swanny

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 18:16 - Aug 14 with 1628 viewsswanny

...and my membership subscription too

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 18:37 - Aug 14 with 1613 viewsCrustified

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 18:16 - Aug 14 by swanny

...and my membership subscription too

This

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 21:48 - Aug 14 with 1585 viewsPhil_S

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 18:37 - Aug 14 by Crustified

This

I've asked Alan to reply to both of you as he will know the best way to do it...
Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 11:04 - Aug 15 with 1547 viewsswanny

Ta...or give me an account to do a direct transfer

Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 12:23 - Aug 15 with 1539 viewsAberJack

Hi all,

You can do it via Paypal and neither yourself or the trust should incur any fees (unless you pay by debit/credit card or transfer the money from overseas).

Simply log into Paypal, select send money and use jwhite@swanstrust.co.uk as the payment address.

Enter the appropriate amount (for your membership, membership + raffle, raffle only, donation or whatever) and ensure you choose the "I'm sending money to family or friends" option so that no fees are charged.

Hope that helps
Mr Sumbler or other Trust person on 13:48 - Aug 15 with 1523 viewsswanny

Done :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024