Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slow day today. 13:29 - May 15 with 5533 viewsRotherhamDale

So,

Where are we off on our jollies this Summer?

Corfu for us.

Possession with progression.

Slow day today. on 21:08 - May 17 with 1204 viewsTalkingSutty

Slow day today. on 19:41 - May 17 by NIGELdale

Going to Florida, will miss first game of season hope it,s not bury.

Take a trip to Key West, thats one wild town.
Slow day today. on 22:00 - May 17 with 1160 viewschuckleberry

Berlin & Hamburg.
Slow day today. on 22:12 - May 17 with 1152 viewsRalphs12

Slow day today. on 19:58 - May 17 by Dale_Pea

Amsterdam. Never been, so quite excited.

Going to Holland next week with work, always spend the last day in Amsterdam - watch out for the blue lights! Oh and make sure you have change if you want to have a slash anywhere.

Also, if you go in to the main square where the performers are, there is a cockney guy, he's an ABSOLUTE TOOL. Spends 20 mins building up his act, juggles abit then eats an apple. Enjoy.
Slow day today. on 22:31 - May 17 with 1143 viewsDale_Pea

Slow day today. on 22:12 - May 17 by Ralphs12

Going to Holland next week with work, always spend the last day in Amsterdam - watch out for the blue lights! Oh and make sure you have change if you want to have a slash anywhere.

Also, if you go in to the main square where the performers are, there is a cockney guy, he's an ABSOLUTE TOOL. Spends 20 mins building up his act, juggles abit then eats an apple. Enjoy.

Trust me, I knew to avoid him when you told me he was a cockney. A workmate of mine went there a couple of weeks ago and told me about the toilets all needing a bit of change, decent idea I reckon!

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Slow day today. on 22:42 - May 17 with 1137 viewsTrue_Blue2

South of France and then later in the summer, Islay
Slow day today. on 10:55 - May 18 with 1094 viewsgigger

Slow day today. on 20:00 - May 15 by PDIDDY

Gigger goin there on fri I think, he lovesit, I can't stand it, each to their own. Tapas and a small beer anytime over a burger and a Jon smiths or carling

I do love benidorm I'm a twice a year man but its Tenerife for the giggster today

What's happened to kel ???

Slow day today. on 13:16 - May 18 with 1066 viewsDaley_Lama

Slow day today. on 20:48 - May 15 by Scunnydale

Driving to Mongolia in a crappy car for charity. Not sure if it counts as a holiday, mind.

Sounds fun, what's the charity, route, idea behind this?

Lanzarote, Somewher down south and then Miami for me this year.

Poll: DF in or out

Slow day today. on 17:07 - May 18 with 1043 viewsNIGELdale

Slow day today. on 21:08 - May 17 by TalkingSutty

Take a trip to Key West, thats one wild town.

Going orlando with another 14 people including kids,doing the theme parks any advice would appreciate it,is eating out cheap
Login to get fewer ads

Slow day today. on 17:32 - May 18 with 1024 viewsjimmysbaldhead

Going to Australia at the end of the year, hoping to take in the last test in Sydney. Any of the cricket experts on here know the best way to get tickets?
Slow day today. on 22:02 - May 18 with 987 viewsDaley_Lama

Slow day today. on 17:32 - May 18 by jimmysbaldhead

Going to Australia at the end of the year, hoping to take in the last test in Sydney. Any of the cricket experts on here know the best way to get tickets?

Ticketmaster.au

Slow day today. on 22:08 - May 18 with 982 viewsNTDale

Slow day today. on 17:07 - May 18 by NIGELdale

Going orlando with another 14 people including kids,doing the theme parks any advice would appreciate it,is eating out cheap

Food is very cheap, and the portions are massive. Obviously, be prepared for queues and get to the parks nice and early. Hiring a car is also a very good idea and shouldn't be too pricey if there are a lot of you travelling. Also, buy your tickets to the parks from the UK, if you haven't already, as it is much cheaper.
Slow day today. on 22:14 - May 18 with 977 viewsroccydaleian

Slow day today. on 22:02 - May 18 by Daley_Lama

Ticketmaster.au

Whereabouts you going in Lanzarote Lama? Went there last August, and the last two days was 42 degrees. To hot for me. But enjoy.
Slow day today. on 22:59 - May 18 with 957 viewsTalkingSutty

Slow day today. on 22:08 - May 18 by NTDale

Food is very cheap, and the portions are massive. Obviously, be prepared for queues and get to the parks nice and early. Hiring a car is also a very good idea and shouldn't be too pricey if there are a lot of you travelling. Also, buy your tickets to the parks from the UK, if you haven't already, as it is much cheaper.

Just to add to NT Dales excellent advice, drive to Clearwater (Millions spent over last couple of years sprucing it up) or St Petes for beautiful beaches, its about a 90 minutes dead easy drive from Orlando and the kids will love it.

Maybe travel a bit further up the coast to Tarpon Springs or Weeki Wachi springs, get a map and explore. Pity you cant travel a bit further because Fort Myers Beach is the ultimate beach destination if you like fantastic bars, live music day and night and superb beaches (next to Captiva and Sanibel). Its also an hours drive from the Everglades.

If you have kids then obviously you have to go to Orlando but if you ever re-visit get down to the Gulf Coast, Everglades (Shark Valley), Miami, Florida Keys. I think you are going to have a great holiday.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Slow day today. on 23:21 - May 18 with 952 viewsjudd

Slow day today. on 22:59 - May 18 by TalkingSutty

Just to add to NT Dales excellent advice, drive to Clearwater (Millions spent over last couple of years sprucing it up) or St Petes for beautiful beaches, its about a 90 minutes dead easy drive from Orlando and the kids will love it.

Maybe travel a bit further up the coast to Tarpon Springs or Weeki Wachi springs, get a map and explore. Pity you cant travel a bit further because Fort Myers Beach is the ultimate beach destination if you like fantastic bars, live music day and night and superb beaches (next to Captiva and Sanibel). Its also an hours drive from the Everglades.

If you have kids then obviously you have to go to Orlando but if you ever re-visit get down to the Gulf Coast, Everglades (Shark Valley), Miami, Florida Keys. I think you are going to have a great holiday.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

He's a drug runner

Poll: What is it to be then?

Slow day today. on 23:40 - May 18 with 947 viewsNIGELdale

Slow day today. on 22:08 - May 18 by NTDale

Deffo getting tickets from here,getting the orlando flexi ticket.Doing disneyland but dont want the 14 day pass will 3 days be enough there. any websites with that option would be appreciated.
Slow day today. on 23:49 - May 18 with 844 viewsNTDale

Slow day today. on 23:40 - May 18 by NIGELdale

Deffo getting tickets from here,getting the orlando flexi ticket.Doing disneyland but dont want the 14 day pass will 3 days be enough there. any websites with that option would be appreciated.

It depends what you want from the holiday and how old the children are, it will take at least a day for each park, especially during the summer high season, so that is at least 4 days. But, the ticket also includes water parks and Disney Quest, as well as a few other things, so you get a lot for your money. However, if you want to do Universal Studios or Seaworld as well, I would suggest going on the websites and picking and choosing what you want to do beforehand, so that you can fit Disney into three days, as well as everything else. I think the official website has the best price for the flexi ticket, so just have a look on there. Referring to the earlier point about food, take drinks and snacks with you to the parks as the food is overpriced and not overly special.
Slow day today. on 23:55 - May 18 with 838 viewsNIGELdale

Slow day today. on 23:49 - May 18 by NTDale

It depends what you want from the holiday and how old the children are, it will take at least a day for each park, especially during the summer high season, so that is at least 4 days. But, the ticket also includes water parks and Disney Quest, as well as a few other things, so you get a lot for your money. However, if you want to do Universal Studios or Seaworld as well, I would suggest going on the websites and picking and choosing what you want to do beforehand, so that you can fit Disney into three days, as well as everything else. I think the official website has the best price for the flexi ticket, so just have a look on there. Referring to the earlier point about food, take drinks and snacks with you to the parks as the food is overpriced and not overly special.

ok thanks forall the advice,my kids are 11 and 8 cant wait to go staying in a villa in the kissimee area
Slow day today. on 07:44 - May 19 with 822 viewsPDIDDY

Slow day today. on 10:55 - May 18 by gigger

I do love benidorm I'm a twice a year man but its Tenerife for the giggster today

Fair play to gigger, he goes to benipool twice a year to see his ex wife, not many of us would do that, she doesn't deserve it, the way she she treated him was awful, throwing all sorts of household objects at him, coat hangers, lightbulbs etc. she was over here a few years back and he took her to bury v dale game, she got arrested for firing golf balls and batteries at the manny rd end.

Gissa job

Slow day today. on 10:09 - May 19 with 800 viewsDaley_Lama

Puerto Del Carmen, been there a few times, the steaks at Pinnocio's are ace.

Slow day today. on 10:13 - May 19 with 790 viewsPDIDDY

Slow day today. on 10:09 - May 19 by Daley_Lama

Puerto Del Carmen, been there a few times, the steaks at Pinnocio's are ace.

Stop lying, your nose will grow

Gissa job

Slow day today. on 10:38 - May 19 with 780 viewspnc4eva1

Slow day today. on 17:32 - May 18 by jimmysbaldhead

Make sure you pay a visit to Uluru, the 12 Apostles and Philip Island

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Slow day today. on 10:39 - May 19 with 779 viewspnc4eva1

I am going to the Loire Valley and will probably miss the opening game of the season again. However I do not care as I will be drinking cheap French wine and eating excellent food.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Slow day today. on 10:44 - May 19 with 778 viewsTVOS1907

Slow day today. on 10:13 - May 19 by PDIDDY

Stop lying, your nose will grow

Is that called irony?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024