Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia 18:10 - Dec 1 with 3928 viewswombat

Ian Taylor just tweeted he's ok just a precaution due to neck injury

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Mbia on 01:21 - Dec 2 with 1107 viewsHollowayRanger

Mbia on 21:26 - Dec 1 by baz_qpr

M'bia has just tweeted

More fear than pain! Little neck issue but nothing serious ! http://t.co/SEBjolbh

HOLLY CRAP THEY'VE CHOPPED OFF HIS LEG!!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mbia on 08:41 - Dec 2 with 1066 viewsThaiHoop

Mbia on 00:12 - Dec 2 by spiritofshittu

Big girls blouse mbia...we need warriors not bloody primadonas.

Going to hospital for no reason when we need to win games...no use to us on a bed in st Mary's. if he'd have broken his neck I could understand.

PLEASE tell me you are joking?!!
Mbia on 09:20 - Dec 2 with 1038 viewsjonno

Mbia on 18:57 - Dec 1 by Antti_Heinola

Exactly. People say Adel should release it quicker, but I lost count of the number of occasions he got the ball, looked up and saw Mackie marked by 2 centre backs, SWP hiding behind the closest Villa player he could find to make sure no one would pass to him, and everyone else was behind Adel, even though he was 50 yards from goal. Our movement is an absolute joke.

Spot on. Where are the players running into space beyond the player with the ball? With a player like Adel, we should be maximising his ability to draw defenders to him by having players running into the space that creates. Alternatively, the defenders are drawn away from the ball to follow the runners which gives Taarabt more space to work. It just doesn't happen, and the attack either breaks down or we just pass the ball about in front of the opposing defence. No speed to our attacks at all.
Mbia on 09:24 - Dec 2 with 1032 viewssevenhoop

Mbia on 09:20 - Dec 2 by jonno

Spot on. Where are the players running into space beyond the player with the ball? With a player like Adel, we should be maximising his ability to draw defenders to him by having players running into the space that creates. Alternatively, the defenders are drawn away from the ball to follow the runners which gives Taarabt more space to work. It just doesn't happen, and the attack either breaks down or we just pass the ball about in front of the opposing defence. No speed to our attacks at all.

spot on again - for weeks we have had no movement up front. the midfield don't get forward to offer options, whoever has been up fron (Zamora/Cisse) have made little effort to make themselves an option, SWP yesterday hid wide rght when we were going forward wide left, ffs) and that is why we don't score goals, as we are not pulling defenders out of position.
Mbia on 10:40 - Dec 2 with 995 viewsspiritofshittu

Mbia on 08:41 - Dec 2 by ThaiHoop

PLEASE tell me you are joking?!!

No...I think Mbia must be joking.

@StephaneMbia: More fear than pain! Little neck issue but nothing serious ! #QPR http://t.co/SEBjolbh

FEAR. Amazing, wouldn't have happened in bob hazels day...
Mbia on 11:09 - Dec 2 with 968 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mbia on 09:20 - Dec 2 by jonno

Exactly. There's no cohesion at all between defence, midfield and attack, sadly.

Bare bones.

Mbia on 11:18 - Dec 2 with 949 viewsWesty75

Mbia on 09:24 - Dec 2 by sevenhoop

spot on again - for weeks we have had no movement up front. the midfield don't get forward to offer options, whoever has been up fron (Zamora/Cisse) have made little effort to make themselves an option, SWP yesterday hid wide rght when we were going forward wide left, ffs) and that is why we don't score goals, as we are not pulling defenders out of position.

That's why losing Andy Johnson was a real blow, his movement off the ball is outstanding.
Mbia on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 921 viewsHollowayRanger

Mbia on 10:40 - Dec 2 by spiritofshittu

@StephaneMbia: More fear than pain! Little neck issue but nothing serious ! #QPR http://t.co/SEBjolbh

no one can say what kind of pain he suffered

me for instance use to get a whack on the leg all the time hurts like hell but no big deal play on!

pain in my chest heart jumping about like a roo ,damm scared but 5 minutes later its fine but when it does happen for those 5 minutes im scared and i wont move even a finger

slipped down stairs once everything went numb really thought that was it just lay there thinking ive broken my neck? back ? then pins and needles and then slowly everything came back and worked 10 mins later

for all we know he might have felt same of pain and loss of feeling if so i wouldnt blame him for not playing on

just typical QPR luck that we lost both our centre midfield driving forces in that game

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Mbia on 14:15 - Dec 2 with 891 viewsrsonist

People seem to consistently confuse Adel trying to make something happen with him being selfish and indulgent. Does he get it wrong sometimes, certainly, but he is standing up, taking responsibility and not hiding. Presumably some would only be satisfied if he just crunched someone and passed it sideways.
Mbia on 14:35 - Dec 2 with 873 viewsPinnerPaul

"Sort of" on the same topic. I'm a big NH racing fan so recorded C4 racing yesterday and watched in the evening.

The day before jockey Timmy Murphy had suffered an horrendous fall and had broken 2 vertebrae in his back.

He could barely move, the pain was "not as bad as yesterday", and it only "really hurt if he took deep breaths" and yet there he was at the races doing a bit of co - commentary for C4!

Jim McGrarth actually asked hime "Why ARE you here, when you should be in bed"

Timmy replied because he wanted to see the horse he would have been riding run in the big race - it finished 4th btw.

Jump jockeys really are the toughest men in sport.
Mbia on 15:13 - Dec 2 with 860 viewsThaiHoop

Mbia on 10:40 - Dec 2 by spiritofshittu

FFS - words fail me!
Mbia on 16:14 - Dec 2 with 817 viewsspiritofshittu

Mbia on 15:13 - Dec 2 by ThaiHoop

FFS - words fail me!

Why do words fail you Thaihoop please explain?

You must give a reason, as people older than 10 do not inderstand emoticons.

Definitely agree re jump jockeys, now they are made of sterner stuff. Seemingly waif thin people on the wrong side of 5 foot have more stomach for the battle than a 6ft + Cameroonian brick outhouse.
Mbia on 17:35 - Dec 2 with 780 viewsThaiHoop

Mbia on 16:14 - Dec 2 by spiritofshittu

Why do words fail you Thaihoop please explain?

You must give a reason, as people older than 10 do not inderstand emoticons.

Definitely agree re jump jockeys, now they are made of sterner stuff. Seemingly waif thin people on the wrong side of 5 foot have more stomach for the battle than a 6ft + Cameroonian brick outhouse.

Well I'm sorry you don't "inderstand" that a sad face indicates that I find certain opinions a bit sad but that's by the by.

Seems to me that (apart from his obvious mind warp at the Emirates) M'Bia has been one of the few new players who really seems to be putting it in and yet still someone feels the need to put the boot in. That's why words fail me.

That ok enough an explanation for you?

Still it's all about opinions I suppose and you're entitled to yours.

I'll now leave it to hoopstar67 to hand over your idiot of the week award
Mbia on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 776 viewsThaiHoop

Oh, and as for being older than 10....I'm just about old enough to remember seeing Bob Hazell play (only just mind!)
Mbia on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 769 viewsJamie

Many years ago I did something very similar to Mbia and took a shoulder to the Adam's apple. I can confirm it is very painful and fcking terrifying thinking making sure you can feel your toes whilst struggling to breathe.
Mbia on 17:50 - Dec 2 with 762 viewsspiritofshittu

Mbia on 17:35 - Dec 2 by ThaiHoop

Well I'm sorry you don't "inderstand" that a sad face indicates that I find certain opinions a bit sad but that's by the by.

Seems to me that (apart from his obvious mind warp at the Emirates) M'Bia has been one of the few new players who really seems to be putting it in and yet still someone feels the need to put the boot in. That's why words fail me.

That ok enough an explanation for you?

Still it's all about opinions I suppose and you're entitled to yours.

I'll now leave it to hoopstar67 to hand over your idiot of the week award

Oh dear...you should really grow up then if you do remember Bob. The last post I'd have you down as not even remembering bob Malcolm.

Mbia on 17:54 - Dec 2 with 752 viewsThaiHoop

Mbia on 17:50 - Dec 2 by spiritofshittu

Oh dear...you should really grow up then if you do remember Bob. The last post I'd have you down as not even remembering bob Malcolm.

OK, I'll take your advice on board as you are clearly a wise old head who should be taken heed of. Still think you're wrong about M'Bia though!!
Mbia on 17:22 - Dec 3 with 649 viewsJonDoeman

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81

Had a quick chat with @StephaneMbia who looks in good health and should resume training tomorrow following his neck injury on Saturday #QPR

It Is What It Is !!

Mbia on 17:48 - Dec 3 with 614 viewsbosh67

He clearly went in to shock after the collision. He was writhing around and then he was motionless. Poor Howard Webb for an instant looked as if he was going 'holy crap, not again.' Glad it's nothing too serious, it looked very innocuous at the time but bad injuries can come of seemingly minimal incidents like this. Agbonlahor literally bumped into him, not on purpose and looked totally mortified for a few minutes as he lay motionless.

Glad he'll be back soon. He looked very comfortable and commanding in that midfield position alongside Diakite.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024