Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC 22:04 - Nov 26 with 2753 viewsdaleyboy1234

reckon we are one of the teams looking?

I know a Hyde fan who speaks very highly of him

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/8286437/Transfer-News-Number-of-Le
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 22:17 - Nov 26 with 2726 viewsPops2

Can you afford a fee?. There's talk of this on our site as well and I doubt we can afford it.
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 07:51 - Nov 27 with 2556 viewsJumeirahDale

Agent alert!

Stunningly original username there sir...
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 11:00 - Nov 27 with 2455 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 07:51 - Nov 27 by JumeirahDale

Agent alert!

Stunningly original username there sir...

It's only Walter Ashworth........the lad's father.
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 11:50 - Nov 27 with 2419 viewsBigKindo

I thought a lot of posters on here were screaming out for an experianced centre back?
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 21:30 - Nov 27 with 2238 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

A cheaper option would be to get Burns from Ashton United he's been knocking in goals for fun this season if he can score at that level he can score at any level plus it'd probably give the young lad a bust of convidence if higher clubs are taking interest look at were we got dawson from

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 21:36 - Nov 27 with 2227 views442Dale

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 21:30 - Nov 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

A cheaper option would be to get Burns from Ashton United he's been knocking in goals for fun this season if he can score at that level he can score at any level plus it'd probably give the young lad a bust of convidence if higher clubs are taking interest look at were we got dawson from

If he can score at that level he has yet to prove he can score at a higher level.

George Donnelly got 30 odd goals for Skelmersdale United.

I got 8 from midfield for Caldershaw in 84-85.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 21:44 - Nov 27 with 2206 viewsblackpoolcol

The last one that I can remember to be a good goalscorer in the northern prem to make the step up at Dale was Steve Whitehall who came in from Southport.

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 08:45 - Nov 28 with 2066 viewsfitzochris

Sometimes that's the case, sometimes it isn't.

Not an exact science Tazzy, or else every leading goalscorer in every bottom league would eventually go on to play for the world's best clubs.

We know that doesn't happen.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 11:33 - Nov 28 with 1980 viewsmario

jonh shaw also scored a lot at before he came to rochdale and still does now he has left but did not really do much at league 2 level. am not saying its a waste of time looking at him because there is talent in the lower leagues but you should rethink your statement of "if he can score at that level he can score at any level" its just not that easy.
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 11:41 - Nov 28 with 1966 viewsrochdale1987

A prime example is well travelled striker Daryl Clare, think he scored about 30 per season in the blue square prem, league clubs went for him and he scored 1 or 2, its the way football is.
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 13:38 - Nov 28 with 1911 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 11:33 - Nov 28 by mario

jonh shaw also scored a lot at before he came to rochdale and still does now he has left but did not really do much at league 2 level. am not saying its a waste of time looking at him because there is talent in the lower leagues but you should rethink your statement of "if he can score at that level he can score at any level" its just not that easy.

whats the point in the origional post when i've pointed out a far better player than quoted in the OP is this a guy a scouser or something?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 13:42 - Nov 28 with 1908 viewsAtThePeake

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 13:38 - Nov 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

whats the point in the origional post when i've pointed out a far better player than quoted in the OP is this a guy a scouser or something?

Far better? How many times have you seen the two of them play?

Tangled up in blue.

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 13:47 - Nov 28 with 1899 viewsfitzochris

Er, they play in different positions for one.

Your lad Aaron Burns is a striker. The OP, agent or father aside, was touting a centre half.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 15:20 - Nov 28 with 1848 viewsYorkshire_Dale

You can be a twit sometimes Taz....the Sky reports suggest that the Hyde player is being courted by many League Clubs....a great prospect?

......you man does n't appear so?
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 1781 viewssweetcorn

How many times have you seen either of them play to decide that one's a far better player than the other?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 18:34 - Nov 28 with 1769 views442Dale

Having now looked, Burns is 25 and has played for ten clubs. If he was going to make it at league level, he would have by now. Also you have to question why any of these clubs got rid of someone who can score at any level.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 19:14 - Nov 28 with 1743 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 18:34 - Nov 28 by 442Dale

Having now looked, Burns is 25 and has played for ten clubs. If he was going to make it at league level, he would have by now. Also you have to question why any of these clubs got rid of someone who can score at any level.

There is a Centre forward at Gainsborough who is doing well Tazzy - what do you think of his prospects?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 20:52 - Nov 28 with 1681 viewsRalphs12

But tazzy said he is good so he must be good! We are in dire need of another striker after all.

Tazzy in.
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 1654 viewsrafc1984

Yet another taz induced thread, littered with his ill informed drivel.
I would rather there be no news, than any form of taz news. Why you feel the need to have an opinion, and get involved in practically every thread, especially when its clear, that you dont have any real info/knowledge on it, really is beyond me, and other posters, or ex posters.

If I was granted one wish, it seriously would be, that taz/bot was not a Dale fan.

Sigh
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 22:49 - Nov 28 with 1602 viewsAtThePeake

Carlos Roca anyone?

Tangled up in blue.

Luke Ashworth Hyde FC on 00:04 - Nov 29 with 1576 viewsrochdale1987

On a serious note, i think McEvilly is due another stint...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024