Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend stewards/security 20:53 - Nov 24 with 16005 viewsdale4ever

Utterly disgraceful behaviour today, pushing a Dale fan to the ground and then dragging him off by his legs as his head was dragged along the floor, rightly causing uproar from other Dale fans who also found is unacceptable, if they had 'cameras' for the apparent coin throwing incident which was alleged then surely there will be video evidence of this too, I know a lot of people who will be forwarding complaints, hopefully the club will too! Disgusting behaviour from people who you would expect to act in a professional manner. Oh and when the police were apporached after the game by a Dale fan on the incident he asked if they were working alongside the stewards to which they replied 'I find that offensive that you're assuming we work alongside them'! Basically he and all the other fans who stayed back at the end to discuss it were fighting a losing battle, as no matter what the Dale fan said the police just came back with snide remarks.
Southend stewards/security on 18:23 - Nov 26 with 1782 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 18:10 - Nov 26 by _dezzy

You seem to have 1st hand knowledge of a few of these incidents, was you there at them all by any chance

no im to plashed couldn't hurt anyone .
Southend stewards/security on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 1692 viewsTVOS1907

Southend stewards/security on 17:55 - Nov 26 by ColDale

can we not just accept that the world is flat?

Only if you tell me in which year this discovery was made and by whom.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend stewards/security on 19:34 - Nov 26 with 1676 viewsPops2

Southend stewards/security on 21:41 - Nov 25 by 442Dale

They were on the par 3 11th after bouncing out of the ground.

Why would we make it up? Some have no issue with Bury.

Just to be fair, Scarborough fans chucked stones into the away end at the McCain. There's no cctv coverage of that either. Or a ground there anymore.

More to the point, were they decent golf balls or crappy Dunlop ones.
Southend stewards/security on 20:20 - Nov 26 with 1616 viewsR17ALE

Southend stewards/security on 19:34 - Nov 26 by Pops2

More to the point, were they decent golf balls or crappy Dunlop ones.

The one I picked up was a shyte driving range ball, probably chucked by, and robbed by, Banned for ever when he was walking his rabbits in Langley.

And he reckons he's too 'plashed' to do stuff like that!

If I were him, I'd lay off the drink!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Southend stewards/security on 21:03 - Nov 26 with 1535 viewsPops2

Southend stewards/security on 20:20 - Nov 26 by R17ALE

The one I picked up was a shyte driving range ball, probably chucked by, and robbed by, Banned for ever when he was walking his rabbits in Langley.

My dad did manage to hit a train with a wayward shot on castle hawk a few years back. Awful golf course but cheap.

Bit daft taking range balls to a footie match. I presume it was the group of wannabe gangsters. They were playing up the other week and I gave one of them a slap on the way out for swearing at a woman and told him to grow up. The cheeky twonk complained to a copper and he got told to do one. The said copper gave me a nod so I presume I dished out the treatment he would have liked to without losing his job.

They are just a group of low life gobshites like the Fail yoof.
Southend stewards/security on 22:03 - Nov 26 with 1482 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 20:20 - Nov 26 by R17ALE

I hope you took it to the police s so they could do forensic test on it .
did you also pick up any batterers?

Do i live in Langley ?
And dont drink not touched it for 25yrs
Southend stewards/security on 08:59 - Nov 27 with 1368 viewsTrueBlueSUFC

Hello Dale fans

We had a meeting yesterday down at the club - I voiced that the manner in which the fans were taken out were thuggish and plain wrong this was also a concern for the club however there is also point to note here that according to SUFC the two people thrown out in the first incident are known to Greater Manchester Police for causing trouble up your end (assuming that's your controlling force?) that's what I have been told SUFC were told by police intelligence.

This however does not make it right in the manner they were taken out also the question was raised why was no first aid called or required if the person was dragged along the floor in such manner? If a person refuses to leave and gives resistance the security can use any force necessary to remove.

There are ongoing internal meetings in the club and I have been told letters have come in from dale fans that will be responded too in due course.

Any more and I will update you
Southend stewards/security on 09:14 - Nov 27 with 1363 viewsR17ALE

Southend stewards/security on 22:03 - Nov 26 by Banned4ever

I hope you took it to the police s so they could do forensic test on it .
did you also pick up any batterers?

Do i live in Langley ?
And dont drink not touched it for 25yrs

No, the batterers stayed in the home stand, unwilling to throw themselves into the away end.

I did take the range ball to the forensic lab and it came back with several fingerprints on it, evidence of grass contact, and concussion caused by being hit with a mallet like object several times.

Interesting to note that you deny Middleton (Langley), you deny drink, but you don't deny the rabbits. Don't we just love the English way we love our pets!!

Personally, I think you are probably known as Giro Jim in Middleton's Wetherspoons, urinating against the local pet shop (hamsters) as you stagger home at 4pm eager not to miss Deal or no Deal.

Anyway, instead of replying to this, why don't you channel your energies into another new thread about Rochdale child abuse, go on, it will make you feel better about yourself.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend stewards/security on 10:11 - Nov 27 with 1322 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Southend stewards/security on 09:14 - Nov 27 by R17ALE

No, the batterers stayed in the home stand, unwilling to throw themselves into the away end.

I did take the range ball to the forensic lab and it came back with several fingerprints on it, evidence of grass contact, and concussion caused by being hit with a mallet like object several times.

Interesting to note that you deny Middleton (Langley), you deny drink, but you don't deny the rabbits. Don't we just love the English way we love our pets!!

Personally, I think you are probably known as Giro Jim in Middleton's Wetherspoons, urinating against the local pet shop (hamsters) as you stagger home at 4pm eager not to miss Deal or no Deal.

Anyway, instead of replying to this, why don't you channel your energies into another new thread about Rochdale child abuse, go on, it will make you feel better about yourself.

Just to confirm - These Rabbits have no connection with a former right back/midfielder and model who played for a certain D.S. in the 90's.

With all the allegations flying around at the moment Razz I am suprised you did not make this clearer

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Southend stewards/security on 11:18 - Nov 27 with 1260 viewsCockneyDale

Southend stewards/security on 08:59 - Nov 27 by TrueBlueSUFC

Hello Dale fans

We had a meeting yesterday down at the club - I voiced that the manner in which the fans were taken out were thuggish and plain wrong this was also a concern for the club however there is also point to note here that according to SUFC the two people thrown out in the first incident are known to Greater Manchester Police for causing trouble up your end (assuming that's your controlling force?) that's what I have been told SUFC were told by police intelligence.

This however does not make it right in the manner they were taken out also the question was raised why was no first aid called or required if the person was dragged along the floor in such manner? If a person refuses to leave and gives resistance the security can use any force necessary to remove.

There are ongoing internal meetings in the club and I have been told letters have come in from dale fans that will be responded too in due course.

Appreciate your diligence, thank you.
Southend stewards/security on 11:20 - Nov 27 with 1258 viewsVespaDale

To add to the bURY debate...

The 1st incident where we took so many to giggle lane to watch the clowns, we were at the opposite end from the balls/battery incident, but we had bottles of pop thrown at us instead, a bottle of Tango missed me by 3inches, steward saw it, quickly turned round & said "dont worry its all on camera", the lad was holding his girlfriends/sisters hand at the time... In fact the police were stood a few feet away from him & did absolute FK all about it...

The Norden incident, I was there, still banned now for it, yes there was hoolies from both sides present... Still it was the bURY lot that rained bottles/glasses/ash trays at us, then ran across the road towards us, to be quickly put in their place, slapped or run off...

So the underlying factor, bURY start chucking objects at Dale fans, then trouble occurs...
Southend stewards/security on 11:38 - Nov 27 with 1245 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 11:20 - Nov 27 by VespaDale

To add to the bURY debate...

The 1st incident where we took so many to giggle lane to watch the clowns, we were at the opposite end from the balls/battery incident, but we had bottles of pop thrown at us instead, a bottle of Tango missed me by 3inches, steward saw it, quickly turned round & said "dont worry its all on camera", the lad was holding his girlfriends/sisters hand at the time... In fact the police were stood a few feet away from him & did absolute FK all about it...

The Norden incident, I was there, still banned now for it, yes there was hoolies from both sides present... Still it was the bURY lot that rained bottles/glasses/ash trays at us, then ran across the road towards us, to be quickly put in their place, slapped or run off...

So the underlying factor, bURY start chucking objects at Dale fans, then trouble occurs...

Know we also have Tango thrown in the presence of the police and still no action its funny its the same police force that robustly police spotland but treat gigg lane with kid gloves Rather strange .
Has for the Norden Incident this seems it was pre arranged and could not care less if both sets of hooligans knocked the living day lights out of each other but you seem to take some sick pride they ran the bury lads off .
Southend stewards/security on 11:44 - Nov 27 with 1238 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 09:14 - Nov 27 by R17ALE

Yes I live in Middleton but deny Langley because I dont live there Middleton is just not Langley its like saying Kirkholt is Rochdale .
Has for Giro Jim get with the times fella they dont send Giros out anymore silly billly .

Southend stewards/security on 11:51 - Nov 27 with 1234 viewsjudd

Southend stewards/security on 11:44 - Nov 27 by Banned4ever

Yes I live in Middleton but deny Langley because I dont live there Middleton is just not Langley its like saying Kirkholt is Rochdale .
Has for Giro Jim get with the times fella they dont send Giros out anymore silly billly .

How do you know that they don't?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southend stewards/security on 12:00 - Nov 27 with 1225 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 11:51 - Nov 27 by judd

How do you know that they don't?

I have spent my time unemployed no shame admitting it know
the question is how dose R17ale know they sent them out .
Southend stewards/security on 12:04 - Nov 27 with 1218 viewsjudd

Southend stewards/security on 12:00 - Nov 27 by Banned4ever

I have spent my time unemployed no shame admitting it know
the question is how dose R17ale know they sent them out .

Describing R17ALE as a dose is quite amusing tbf.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southend stewards/security on 12:10 - Nov 27 with 1210 viewsBanned4ever

Southend stewards/security on 12:04 - Nov 27 by judd

Describing R17ALE as a dose is quite amusing tbf.

urrrhhh he have a dose to much info fella.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Southend stewards/security on 12:43 - Nov 27 with 1169 viewsVespaDale

Southend stewards/security on 11:38 - Nov 27 by Banned4ever

Know we also have Tango thrown in the presence of the police and still no action its funny its the same police force that robustly police spotland but treat gigg lane with kid gloves Rather strange .
Has for the Norden Incident this seems it was pre arranged and could not care less if both sets of hooligans knocked the living day lights out of each other but you seem to take some sick pride they ran the bury lads off .

Wasn't pre-arranged, it happens a Dale fan who likes a scuffle drove past & saw them outside drinking, got on the blower & rang a few people up, who made the journey up there & the rest is history...

Southend stewards/security on 15:05 - Nov 27 with 1058 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 12:43 - Nov 27 by VespaDale

Wasn't pre-arranged, it happens a Dale fan who likes a scuffle drove past & saw them outside drinking, got on the blower & rang a few people up, who made the journey up there & the rest is history...

The lads who where in norden where not after bother say 12to 20 in numbers, we had been up that way b4 the game 100 plus , no mither from your shower, after game everyone bar the lads mentioned went back to bury,I know a dale fan who's an ex cop and he was in farrier, he saw all the trouble and stated that it was bury lads just havin a beer then taxis with the gloved muppet and co arrive to kick off, fair play to the gloved muppet for stopping one of his smack head mates from kicking a unconscious mate of mine whilst on the deck, this mate is anything but a trouble causer. The same smack head mongs where gIvin it the fathers gun song, pumping their shot guns in the ground, all fact Vespa, the milky bars are on you

Gissa job

Southend stewards/security on 17:43 - Nov 27 with 988 viewsDale23years

Southend stewards/security on 15:05 - Nov 27 by PDIDDY

The lads who where in norden where not after bother say 12to 20 in numbers, we had been up that way b4 the game 100 plus , no mither from your shower, after game everyone bar the lads mentioned went back to bury,I know a dale fan who's an ex cop and he was in farrier, he saw all the trouble and stated that it was bury lads just havin a beer then taxis with the gloved muppet and co arrive to kick off, fair play to the gloved muppet for stopping one of his smack head mates from kicking a unconscious mate of mine whilst on the deck, this mate is anything but a trouble causer. The same smack head mongs where gIvin it the fathers gun song, pumping their shot guns in the ground, all fact Vespa, the milky bars are on you

Half fact half bullshit DIDDY, come on its was 3 half years ago and doesnt belong on this site lads ffs.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Southend stewards/security on 18:31 - Nov 27 with 944 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Southend stewards/security on 17:43 - Nov 27 by Dale23years

Half fact half bullshit DIDDY, come on its was 3 half years ago and doesnt belong on this site lads ffs.

Ok so bURY have a load of tools - The yoof are no better - In fact every club from here to Torquay have tossers - they are normally sheep - normally cowards on their own - normally spend half the day in Rockports and hoodies watching Jeremy Kyle to see if they or anyone they know is on.

FFS - cant we just we just accept that. I am sure there are at least 20 "fans" that each club would happily be rid of!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Southend stewards/security on 20:49 - Nov 27 with 865 viewsPops2

Well said love
Southend stewards/security on 21:21 - Nov 27 with 835 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Southend stewards/security on 08:59 - Nov 27 by TrueBlueSUFC

Hello Dale fans

Love how you accuse two of our loyalest Dale Fans of causing trouble you haven't got the first clue SUFC when the return fixture happens hows about you come for a drink with me and i'll have you meet them both to prove with the bollocks your club has came out with isn't true hows about that??

Whats being done about the meathead? if anything because word spead around the Football League during saturday night what happened to Rochdale Fans at Roots Hall and even got reports back from chesterfield Fans and others about that exact same steward something needs to be done or we as Football League fans will make it the downfall of Southend United

Yours Greatfully

DaleAwaydaybot

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Southend stewards/security on 23:42 - Nov 27 with 768 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Southend stewards/security on 10:20 - Nov 26 by TrueBlueSUFC

Alas no, but going to be fighting your corner on this one guys

No,no no ......not more fisticuffs!

Leave it out!
Southend stewards/security on 02:42 - Nov 28 with 732 viewsPDIDDY

Southend stewards/security on 17:43 - Nov 27 by Dale23years

There's only Vespa talking the talk 23 yrs, I'm only biting

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024