Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! 22:03 - Nov 13 with 11773 viewsrochdale1

After going the game tonight its clear coleman doesnt have a clue !! Our club has been ruined any anybody that doesnt see that is deludid...
Where out off the fa cup now, and honestly where sitting higher in the league than that shambles of a team deserve...!!
The fans just arnt ars.d nomore, and coleman clearly doesnt care what the fans feel....
Colemans tactic is just to keep boating the ball up to dele, whom works hard and does a few nice touches but cant do it all.

I promise on my sons life aslong as coleman is at that club il never waste another penny!! even if we go up its honestly because everyone in that league is just as bad!! fact_ if we were in league 1 right now we would have less points than bury!

Coleman is turning many fans away with negative tactics and poor displays of football!!!!

COLEMAN OUT ....
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 08:48 - Dec 2 with 1092 viewsfunkkk

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:05 - Dec 1 by BlueDutch

I began reading this thread thinking it was about today Dec 1st, as I didn't look at the date. There seems to be a pattern emerging. Mr Coleman needs to think hard about what he is doing, as the home form is as dire as any for the last 20 years. It's ok saying the defence needs to buck up week after week, but when he keeps better players on the bench (i.e Rafferty and BB-M) and plays full backs in midfield, he is asking for trouble. Why is Kennedy always the one who suffers at home? He and Tutte are overrun most home games, while Mr C persists with his team selection.
God knows how we have won 5 games away from home (unfortunately I can't go to away games) but home games are the bread and butter and no matter how good the away form is, it's the home gates that pay the wages and any more performances like we have had recently, the club will be losing money at a more alarming rate than ever!
As for the club off the field ... well lets just say its on a par with todays 1st half.
Please MR C, forget the nepotism, pick the best players and play them in their rightful positions.

More cronyism than nepotism ;)
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 12:43 - Dec 2 with 987 viewsdalehead89

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:23 - Nov 13 by Bobbyjoe

Perhaps the most depressing thing of all is that none of the players was particularly inept; there simply wasn't a single moment of entertainment/excitement from first minute to last. I didn't even get to see the Tazbot!

I am glad fans like Rochdale1 arent coming anymore! stay away until you change your attitude
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 13:19 - Dec 2 with 971 viewsMoonyDale

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 12:43 - Dec 2 by dalehead89

I am glad fans like Rochdale1 arent coming anymore! stay away until you change your attitude

So the thousand or so fans who have voted with their feet should stay away? Why? Because you say so, with your 6 forum posts that makes you an authority on all things Dale. You related to JC or summat?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 18:41 - Dec 2 with 930 viewsDoris

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:26 - Nov 14 by DaleWhitworth

'It doesn't feel like our club anymore!'

This is a common theme voiced by many fans and for me, I feel it too. Posts on the forum have always focussed upon the game of football and still do, but fans feeling detached from the club and voicing their concerns in this way is new and possibly the real threat and reason why support is dropping off. The quality of football or inconsistent performances don't contribute towards fans feeling like this - so what does?

Almost complete team of new faces.
Significant number of these having ex-Accrington links.
Perception amongst many fans of favouritism, unhealthy cohesiveness.
Loss of respected Dale players including Jones and the cloud under which he left.
Discipline of some players on the pitch.
Discipline and professionalism of Coleman and Bell - willing to argue the toss with frustrated fans from the dugout and gesture that they should come down and do better!
Resulting 'Us and Them' feeling between management/team and fans.
Apathy around promoting the club
Lack of awareness and abilty by the club to repair relationship with fans.

for me, we need to stop looking at the quality of football as being the reason for discontent and instead look at the new dynamics of the club and how the players and management can build a better rapport with the fans?

Fair post DW ,i think the malaise and CBA attitude started along time ago,its been stated by R17ALE that we took the eye off the ball regarding alot of issues in our centenary season but with the subsequent quality on the pitch it was almost papered over,now its coming home to roost .As far as the " it doesnt feel like our club anymore" it hasnt for quite a while ,the trust deal with CG and IJ so they can get things done ,what are the 6 directors getting involved in??
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 01:23 - Dec 16 with 830 viewsrochdale1987

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 18:41 - Dec 2 by Doris

Fair post DW ,i think the malaise and CBA attitude started along time ago,its been stated by R17ALE that we took the eye off the ball regarding alot of issues in our centenary season but with the subsequent quality on the pitch it was almost papered over,now its coming home to roost .As far as the " it doesnt feel like our club anymore" it hasnt for quite a while ,the trust deal with CG and IJ so they can get things done ,what are the 6 directors getting involved in??

I'll just leave this here.
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 10:33 - Dec 16 with 769 viewsrochdale1

Think of the money saved since OP, COLEMAN OUT
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 11:48 - Dec 16 with 716 viewsrochdale1

Think of the money nor wasted since OP ! The longer coleman stays, the more people are going to do the same thing.. I cant be bothered with the club until the club can be bothered with the fans
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 12:20 - Dec 16 with 694 viewsmike_rafc4eva

has he left yet then ????

up the dale.....down the ale

Login to get fewer ads

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 14:01 - Dec 16 with 647 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bet he's dreading Monday now because we lost

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024