Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp 13:55 - Oct 4 with 2130 viewsgueRRilla

Anyone see Sky's ambush on 'Arry on the golf course asking if he'd been contacted about the QPR job? Unbelievable!
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:05 - Oct 4 with 2083 viewsJamie

I couldn't believe it.

Fckers could've at least let him drive to the course entrance before interviewing him. Cnts.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:06 - Oct 4 with 2064 viewsNorthernr

Oh yes, "ambush", I'm sure Harry was absolutely stunned and surprised to see them.

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:10 - Oct 4 with 2031 viewsadhoc_qpr

Did he say Hughes was a triffic manager and QPR are a triffic club?
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:33 - Oct 4 with 1961 viewsdanehoop

My first question was how did they know where he was going to be at that time (I suppose they could have hacked his phone...)? Obvious assumption there then.

My second question was who was he playing with?

Never knowingly understood

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:48 - Oct 4 with 1917 viewsMr_Seabass

If we haven't won by the end of the month Hughes will no doubt walk anyway - that's what he does, so get the hot seat ready for Redknapp....
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:59 - Oct 4 with 1878 viewsW7Ranger

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:48 - Oct 4 by Mr_Seabass

If we haven't won by the end of the month Hughes will no doubt walk anyway - that's what he does, so get the hot seat ready for Redknapp....

If we do end up with Redknapp then you can probably say bye bye to Adel!!

I know who I'd rather have on board!!
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 15:22 - Oct 4 with 1816 viewsSuffolkHoop

It never ends does it. Just don't watch Sky Sports News anymore. Ever. By all means look up QPR news through all the usual channels but just don't watch their 24 hour headlines and you'll all stop worrying so much. If we sack Hughes, get Redknapp and then lose 3 in a row it'll be someone else and it'll all start again.

We'll be fine, trust.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 16:32 - Oct 4 with 1652 viewsDesertBoot

Hughes walked away from a comfortable position at Fulham to come here. His reputation is on the line here, he simply has to succeed or he'll end up in the Championship.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 17:18 - Oct 4 with 1537 viewsgueRRilla

As you said NorthernR, Redknapp is going to be like a vulture circling over whichever team is struggling. Just couldn't believe the cheek of sky to be talking about becoming our manager 6 bloody games in. Bastards!
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 17:26 - Oct 4 with 1511 viewsFulhamjim

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 16:32 - Oct 4 by DesertBoot

Hughes walked away from a comfortable position at Fulham to come here. His reputation is on the line here, he simply has to succeed or he'll end up in the Championship.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Not true - he walked away from Fulham as he thought Villa wanted him and also the Chelsea job was up for grabs, in the end, nothing happened on those fronts, he was left unemployed until the following January when his nice agent Joorabchian no doubt helped to orchestrate the need for the charming Mr Warnock's replacing.

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 17:26 - Oct 4 with 1509 viewsbeeeater

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 14:59 - Oct 4 by W7Ranger

If we do end up with Redknapp then you can probably say bye bye to Adel!!

I know who I'd rather have on board!!

Not so sure, I don't think Rednapp wanted to sell him.
And maybe he would get the best out of him . He handled de Canio quite well at West ham. And Hughes doesn't seem to think much of Adel anyway.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:04 - Oct 4 with 1353 viewsichbinnaughty

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 17:26 - Oct 4 by beeeater

Not so sure, I don't think Rednapp wanted to sell him.
And maybe he would get the best out of him . He handled de Canio quite well at West ham. And Hughes doesn't seem to think much of Adel anyway.

Can you substantiate the last sentence or are you just fanning the flames of s.hit?
Taarabt was injured and then dropped for 2 or 3 games. Doesn't provide a conclusion that Hughes "doesn't seem to think much of him".

Ridiculous.

Conversely, if Adel starts the next 3 games and avoids injury, is he Hughes' favourite player?

Ridiculous.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 1342 viewsDesertBoot

Taarabt's overall game improved dramatically towards the end of last season under Hughes...which makes his absences (excluding injury) this season even more baffling.
I think Hughes changes his attitude towards his squad like he changes his designer suits.

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 1342 viewsDesertBoot

Taarabt's overall game improved dramatically towards the end of last season under Hughes...which makes his absences (excluding injury) this season even more baffling.
I think Hughes changes his attitude towards his squad like he changes his designer suits.

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 1261 viewsbeeeater

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:04 - Oct 4 by ichbinnaughty

Can you substantiate the last sentence or are you just fanning the flames of s.hit?
Taarabt was injured and then dropped for 2 or 3 games. Doesn't provide a conclusion that Hughes "doesn't seem to think much of him".

Ridiculous.

Conversely, if Adel starts the next 3 games and avoids injury, is he Hughes' favourite player?

Ridiculous.

If it gets rid of Hughes I am. Then as you say dropped for 3 games. Our most creative player.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1211 viewsessextaxiboy

Redknapp has got lots of pals in the media .
Maybe he is bored on the dole and they are shaking a few trees.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 20:20 - Oct 4 with 1166 viewsgobbles

Is anyone really naive enough to think that Sky Sports News would spend the money on a camera crew and satellite truck on the off chance Redknapp might stop his car to chat on the way into a golf course?

All the managers have pals in the media and Harry more than most.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 21:17 - Oct 4 with 1055 viewsWatford_Ranger

If you were Redknapp, aged 65, with a nice big house on the coast and all the money you could ever possibly need, would you be enticed by the prospect of managing QPR even if being paid extortionately?
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 21:50 - Oct 4 with 1007 viewsTGRRRSSS

Depends, being a manager seems to be an addiction, same argument surely the case for Ferguson at OT won everything, a multi millionaire but still going.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 22:25 - Oct 4 with 963 viewsWanderR

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 21:50 - Oct 4 by TGRRRSSS

Depends, being a manager seems to be an addiction, same argument surely the case for Ferguson at OT won everything, a multi millionaire but still going.

Same goes for a lot of over the hill players.

Current location: OX10

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 22:55 - Oct 4 with 930 viewsRangersAreBack

Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 19:43 - Oct 4 by beeeater

If it gets rid of Hughes I am. Then as you say dropped for 3 games. Our most creative player.

Our most creative player scored 2 goals and provided 3 assist last season.
Sh*t Stirring By Sky - Redknapp on 12:49 - Oct 5 with 791 viewsR_from_afar

I've been patient with 'Arry so far but now enough is enough: Redknapp out!

There, am I the first to say that?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024