Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 32779 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:49 - Oct 26 with 1803 viewsDamo1962

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 13:46 - Oct 26 by Discodroids

I've always thought Scott parker has the look of a philandering cad. A 19th century long firm con artist and Love Rat who would turn up unannounced at Downton Abbey and inform the Lord he's a nephew he hasn't seen since 1876, because he's been away "in the colonies".

Scott would spend a few days ingratiating himself with the family and making coarse, out of wedlock sexual overtures towards the Lords plain daughter with the illegitimate child, before the countess notices he doesn't know what order to use his cutlery in at the dinner table and smells a rat.

The butler would be enlisted to discretely get to the bottom of the whole thing and would end with Scottt being confronted with a bag full of stolen silver candlesticks, pocket watches and the nephew's death certificate.

Vindicated, The countess would take the train to London to see him publicly hung because "one must be able to look death in the eye."

Thus In my mind, this sordid affair must point to a thumping 4-1 defeat and Scott slipping the hangmans noose once more , only to raid Mrs Jones from 'Rising Damp's' post office account of her life savings, £657.24p.
[Post edited 26 Oct 13:56]

You are brilliantly bonkers disco 😂
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:50 - Oct 26 with 1788 viewsstevec

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:08 - Oct 26 by connell10

3 keepers ? We gonna use all 3 once !!!

Good call by Marti.

If we’re looking like taking a 6 goal beating and denting Nardi’s confidence, we can make 2 goalkeeping substitutions and spread the goals around a bit. We don’t want an O’Rourke situation on our hands.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:52 - Oct 26 with 1713 viewsDamo1962

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:08 - Oct 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

Yes, can't see Marti lasting much longer with the fixtures we have coming up. Having two goalkeepers on the bench is real passive aggressive vibes to Nourry.

Goalkeeper is the only spot we don't have any issues. Bizarre alright.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:52 - Oct 26 with 1710 viewsrbee

Dear Santa

I know it’s a little early but….
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:56 - Oct 26 with 1604 viewsderbyhoop

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:47 - Oct 26 by Hayesender

Fox injured again?

Can't think how?
Played last Saturday, benched Tuesday, now nowhere to be seen.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:57 - Oct 26 with 1579 viewsDamo1962

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:12 - Oct 26 by Ned_Kennedys

Nathan Shepperd, youth keeper.
Two keepers on the bench: why have we not taken enough outfield players up there?
When that starts happening it’s always a bad sign.

Yeah. Think we've been here before. Could be a crushing if Burnley are in the mood.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:58 - Oct 26 with 1521 viewsDamo1962

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:08 - Oct 26 by connell10

3 keepers ? We gonna use all 3 once !!!

I'm only here for the Gallows humour. No one does it better than us 😁
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 1516 viewsBristolR

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 by baz_qpr

This really is not rocket science they travel with a squad up yesterday there is illness or injury, they are not getting someone up there in a few hours. I mean c'mon guys this is Elon levels of conspiracy

Do you mind keeping your common sense to yourself please, nothing less than a Wicker Man is required here
Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 1503 viewsmart_Goblin

Can’t be having the sickness / injury thing .

In the early 90’s when there were only 2 subs the club would travel to away games with 2 or 3 extra players in case of that outcome . The unpicked players would then go watch the game in the directors box or a designated area .

So I can’t believe we don’t travel with enough players.

Something is a foot and people can choose to ignore that of course. But I’ve been saying since the summer training camps that MC has looked unhappy and at times angry .

MC seems a man of integrity and pride , which makes it even more of a mystery to what is happening here . Maybe unfair on him but he needs to come out and say something because the fans, especially the ones who have travelled today deserve a bit better . I don’t expect Nourry to give a shit but I know MC will get that
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 1498 viewsPdog

Guys, this is also a Burnley team with a Millwall loanee upfront and Josh Laurent in midfield. Hardly world beaters.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:00 - Oct 26 with 1481 viewsMyke

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:52 - Oct 26 by rbee

Dear Santa

I know it’s a little early but….

I know he was dire last week but where is Fox? Unless he is injured not making the squad when our only other left back (cos the club fooked up during the summer) is out injured. To me it looks like Marti has completely lost the plot and has thrown all his toys out of the pram. Difficult to see this ending well. How the he'll did we go from what we doing at the end of last season to this in 10 games! We weren't looking for much, just a non relegation battle season would have been nice. Instead we have this sh*t show and are a laughing stock of a club (again)
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:01 - Oct 26 with 1462 viewsDorse

Can we just have a moment's silence for Brownhill's haircut?

Fck me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:02 - Oct 26 with 1419 viewsJimmyR

Let’s just try and get through the first 10 mins without conceding
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:02 - Oct 26 with 1410 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:46 - Oct 26 by ted_hendrix

It's a mess really, we dont know whats going on behind the scenes but without over dramatising It I feel like the club are slowly imploding.

Back In august It was all so promising.

And then the season started.

Edward, when we handed Andorra's finest a footballing lesson (11 (eleven) - 0 as I recall), I said to myself, "I hope we've not peaked too early?"

I'm beginning to think we might have. Anyway, its started and I for one have donned my tin hat in expectation of a challenging afternoon.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:03 - Oct 26 with 1369 viewsA40Bosh

If any one finds a decent stream can you let me know on here please xx

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:03 - Oct 26 with 1345 viewsDorse

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:03 - Oct 26 by A40Bosh

If any one finds a decent stream can you let me know on here please xx

Fire up the ad block and head to Fawanews

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:04 - Oct 26 with 1330 viewskensalriser

Do people really think that the manager, who is a grown adult, can’t simply have a frank discussion with the CEO about his concerns with the squad instead of resorting to weird coded messages via the medium of the subs bench?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:04 - Oct 26 with 1324 viewsA40Bosh

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:03 - Oct 26 by Dorse

Fire up the ad block and head to Fawanews

thanks Dorse.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:06 - Oct 26 with 1224 viewsHayesender

Chairs first corner, doesn't beat the first man. Surprise surprise

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:07 - Oct 26 with 1216 viewsaston_hoop

Eek, Burnley sliced us open with ease. Dunne gets across to block. Big warning there

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:07 - Oct 26 with 1172 viewscoasthoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Burnley%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:08 - Oct 26 with 1154 viewsaston_hoop

Superb counter and Smyth hits the bar!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:09 - Oct 26 with 1091 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 26 by Ned_Kennedys

Saying all that Pep at Man City has put only 7 out of 9 players on today’s bench including 2 keepers!

Interestingly, we've got more players on our bench than City have on their's today.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:13 - Oct 26 with 913 viewsMalintabuk

Young Ashby looks quite solid there today
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:13 - Oct 26 with 901 viewsJimmyR

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 15:08 - Oct 26 by aston_hoop

Superb counter and Smyth hits the bar!

Unlucky not to see that go in… a result of chair releasing the ball early
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024