Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred 07:57 - Oct 25 with 32813 viewsdavman

I will be there. Mad, eh?

Expecting nothing at all, but hoping that sh1tty Scotty Parker only wants to win 1-0 or 2-0 at worst. Last time I was there Rowan Vine scored my all time fave QPR goal running the length of the pitch to shoot into an empty goal because Gabor Kiraly with his baggy jogging bottoms was up for a last minute corner to try to equalise.

No Frey bad, no Colback bad, no Paal - hooray!

Just dreading the next "minor" calf problem to be announced with the team news.

2-0 them. Promise from us, but ultimately huff and puff with no attacking threat whatsoever.

The football will ruin a good weekend away as per...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:23 - Oct 26 with 1711 viewsPBLOCK

We’ve been here before when a Manager starts doing weird things with the bench Redknapp Holloway and Warburton all did similar

It’s not a great look and as others have said there must be a youngster from the Development squad or even the Under18’s who could sit on the bench get some Match Day experience if nothing else

Not good
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:23 - Oct 26 with 1711 viewsE17hoop

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:21 - Oct 26 by connell10

F ucking madness, I can't understand what the lad has done!!! Maybe Marti wants to play him but the new CEO ain't letting him. It's very strange .....3 keepers.
[Post edited 26 Oct 14:24]

As Clive has just tweeted:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:24 - Oct 26 with 1682 viewsfrancisbowles

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:18 - Oct 26 by LazyFan

No Dembélé and Fox isn't even on the subs bench.
I suspect trouble in the camp.

I am not convinced on Ashby, even if we had to play a back 5 I would have gone for Hevertton (Santos) as at least he can cross the ball and has more pace than Ashby.

Who is Shepperd?
The only one I could find is Nathan Shepperd, a goalkeeper signed in Sep, it seems (I didn't see that announced anywhere).

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/nathan-shepperd/profil/spieler/505040
[Post edited 26 Oct 14:19]

Perhaps, we have travelled north with 22 players, including three keepers. Dembele and Fox have dropped out through sickness or injury and we have put Shepherd on the bench, as there is a spare seat.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 1666 viewsted_hendrix

Maybe we're planning to goalkeeper them to death.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 1656 viewscharmr

Live on tv again in MAGA world.

Said to my dear wife. I have some good news and some bad news. Give me the good news first she replied. I said Rangers are on tv. So what’s the bad news she then enquirers.
Again I said Rangers are on the tv.

Her comedic familiar response in her attempt at a British accent.

‘Football on the Telly’

The other one she does is ‘A bit of cheese’
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:27 - Oct 26 with 1569 viewsMalintabuk

So who is available to take over from Marti? ...............just texted the family and is telling me that there is a few grumblings with the away support...........with that team.
Still there is no hope and Bob hope this afternoon, we must be a laughing stock
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 with 1454 viewsbaz_qpr

This really is not rocket science they travel with a squad up yesterday there is illness or injury, they are not getting someone up there in a few hours. I mean c'mon guys this is Elon levels of conspiracy
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 with 1445 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:25 - Oct 26 by ted_hendrix

Maybe we're planning to goalkeeper them to death.

I dunno Edward, if we're hanging on to a lead, playing two keepers might be a solid idea.

Some serious questions which require some serious answer avoidance from Kim Jung Nourry me thinks!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:32 - Oct 26 with 1425 viewsconnell10

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:27 - Oct 26 by Malintabuk

So who is available to take over from Marti? ...............just texted the family and is telling me that there is a few grumblings with the away support...........with that team.
Still there is no hope and Bob hope this afternoon, we must be a laughing stock

We are gonna get a tanking I'm afraid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:33 - Oct 26 with 1381 viewsconnell10

Cov won.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:33 - Oct 26 with 1374 viewsNed_Kennedys

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:24 - Oct 26 by francisbowles

Perhaps, we have travelled north with 22 players, including three keepers. Dembele and Fox have dropped out through sickness or injury and we have put Shepherd on the bench, as there is a spare seat.

We’ve got six first team squad players injured at the moment so bench was always going to be threadbare. I suppose two goalkeepers or one space on the bench were the only options but, unless the Development team are playing today, we should have had one of them on the bench.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:34 - Oct 26 with 1369 viewsbosh67

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:06 - Oct 26 by FDC

Blimey that is a weak forward line and bench today. What injury has afflicted Dembele? God knows what Kolli has actually done but it's clear enough that he ranks behind 2 sub keepers. Very odd and given the team we'll be lucky to get nil today. So many players missing going forward. Very worrying...

... so worrying that we'll probably win!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:34 - Oct 26 with 1351 viewsDWQPR

Is there a battle wills now going on with MC an Nourry? And has Nourry been totally honest with MC. A few things I’ve noticed about the running of the club, and by that I assume Nourry. Pre-season with the messages that season ticket sales were well ahead of last season I started to count the number of seats sold, which by the West Brom match it was much quicker to count the remaining seats. Excluding the SE we was at around 13,800 and with the small number that purchased in the lower SE this took the number above 14,000. It was then clear that the number of available seats for the West Brom game that we had sold nowhere near 14,000 season tickets. Then the fans forum. Nourry was challenged about the availability of the lower SE for away supporters given that we were still sailing close to the wind with FFP. The guy was pretty much spit on with his calculations for the bigger away matches that there would be lost revenue of around £40,000. Nourry responded that the club was down by only around £11,000 and that for the Hull game the following night we had sold an additional 750 seats in that section on top of the ST holders. The lower tier was all but empty that night. With this I wonder what Nourry had been promising to MC and why was the need to tie him down so quickly to a new contract?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 26 with 1269 viewsQuillPenRiot

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 by baz_qpr

This really is not rocket science they travel with a squad up yesterday there is illness or injury, they are not getting someone up there in a few hours. I mean c'mon guys this is Elon levels of conspiracy

I dunno, maybe the boy has a mysterious connection with Scott Parker. You could be missing a devious psychological tactic
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 26 with 1263 viewsstrikerace

Not Celar again, ugh
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 26 with 1256 viewsToast_R

I believe the phrase might be "Huesos desnudos"
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 26 with 1246 viewsNed_Kennedys

Saying all that Pep at Man City has put only 7 out of 9 players on today’s bench including 2 keepers!
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:39 - Oct 26 with 1237 viewsLazyFan

2 Keepers is the Warbuton message of "I need more players" to the board and CEO.

That didn't end well last time for Warbuton as he went with only 5 subs, that message was heard and they did not renew his contract.

I hope this is just a message to Kolli instead, but usually in these situations it means the player is off as Dad + Agent always use this as the excuse to say to another club "we had a falling out as they would not play him as he would not sign a desire contract, your contract is great so, there will be no trouble here from our side, sign him and get a top talent on the cheap".

There will always be some club who falls for that and they know this. It would be far better he picks him and if he plays well, we flog him in Jan. If not he may sign that contract.

Let say Marti picks him, he plays well and is now a real find but still wont sign. Then in Jan we sell him. Lets say he wont go as he does not like the buying team and also thinks he can get better. Well by Jan the window is open again and we can buy/loan a replacement in and then and only then drop him.

It's stupid to drop Kolli now, as we don't have a replacement for Celar if Frey is not fit. Norry has this one wrong. Play Kolli, sex him up, ifs he's not willing to put a ring on it, then flog him or drop him, but only in Jan.

zzzzzzzzzz

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:43 - Oct 26 with 1123 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:33 - Oct 26 by Ned_Kennedys

We’ve got six first team squad players injured at the moment so bench was always going to be threadbare. I suppose two goalkeepers or one space on the bench were the only options but, unless the Development team are playing today, we should have had one of them on the bench.

Agree with this.

I suspect the post-match interview will tell us more.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:44 - Oct 26 with 1105 viewsenfieldargh

I’m getting Donald Trump election was rigged vibes from QPR atm

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:44 - Oct 26 with 1096 viewsterryb

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 by baz_qpr

This would seem the most likely explanation baz.
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:44 - Oct 26 with 1098 viewseghamranger

Man City also have 2 keepers on the bench, so I’m ok with it, it must be a new trend and pep is normally spot on .
Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:46 - Oct 26 with 1015 viewsted_hendrix

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 26 by PlanetHonneywood

I dunno Edward, if we're hanging on to a lead, playing two keepers might be a solid idea.

Some serious questions which require some serious answer avoidance from Kim Jung Nourry me thinks!

It's a mess really, we dont know whats going on behind the scenes but without over dramatising It I feel like the club are slowly imploding.

Back In august It was all so promising.

And then the season started.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:47 - Oct 26 with 1007 viewsHayesender

Fox injured again?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:49 - Oct 26 with 946 viewsstrikerace

Turfed over once Moor - Burnley Match Fred on 14:44 - Oct 26 by enfieldargh

I’m getting Donald Trump election was rigged vibes from QPR atm

Make QPR great again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024