Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celar - Nothing Again 22:01 - Oct 22 with 24260 viewsNorthantsHoop

Is he just a dud or not interested, Lloyd looked much more up for it when he came on.
Celar - Nothing Again on 15:45 - Oct 26 with 2751 viewsSpaceman_P

I was on the "give him the benefit of the doubt" fence, but I've got to the point where this bloke is worse than Dykes.

January window he needs to go and someone else in, even if its a loan.
Celar - Nothing Again on 15:48 - Oct 26 with 2733 viewsLogman

Far worse than Dykes. Dykes would be moving into space and making himself available in these circumstances. Celar gives us nothing.
Celar - Nothing Again on 15:49 - Oct 26 with 2689 viewsRangersw12

Arguing who's better Celar or Dykes is like two bald people arguing over a comb
Celar - Nothing Again on 15:50 - Oct 26 with 2661 viewsstrikerace

WE are playing with 10 men out there, ghost is a great name for him
Celar - Nothing Again on 15:56 - Oct 26 with 2593 viewsbaz_qpr

Celar - Nothing Again on 15:48 - Oct 26 by Logman

Far worse than Dykes. Dykes would be moving into space and making himself available in these circumstances. Celar gives us nothing.

tbf Dykes would do that maybe 1 in 4 games which is one more than Celar. That's done though we are going to have to find another answer because it aint this guy
Celar - Nothing Again (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 26 with 2543 viewsNorthantsHoop

Celar - Nothing Again (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 26 with 2542 viewsNorthantsHoop

Celar - Nothing Again on 16:20 - Oct 26 with 2449 viewsstrikerace

Impressive 1 hour today by Celar. I think he actually touched to ball twice
Login to get fewer ads

Celar - Nothing Again on 16:23 - Oct 26 with 2415 viewsThe_Beast1976

Celar - Nothing Again on 16:20 - Oct 26 by strikerace

Impressive 1 hour today by Celar. I think he actually touched to ball twice

We've signed some absolute rubbish over the years, but this bloke is right up there with the best of them
Celar - Nothing Again on 16:36 - Oct 26 with 2364 viewsRs_Holy

Celar - Nothing Again on 16:23 - Oct 26 by The_Beast1976

We've signed some absolute rubbish over the years, but this bloke is right up there with the best of them

first time I saw him play he soooo reminded me of Adam Czerkas ... I have seen a few others making the comparison too. He needs a rocket up his R's but I suppose these days the hair dryer treatment is considered too old school.
[Post edited 26 Oct 16:38]
Celar - Nothing Again on 16:47 - Oct 26 with 2308 viewsstrikerace

Lloyd just did more in 30 seconds than Celar did in 60 minutes
Celar - Nothing Again on 18:28 - Oct 26 with 1976 viewslassel

I have to believe his agent is currently scouring Europe to get him gone in January - a more obviously unsuitable fit you’ll struggle to find.

And to bang the old drum again, why the fck did we sign him knowing we were going to be playing a lone striker setup? There must’ve been a stocky, back to goal striker we could’ve got instead.
Celar - Nothing Again on 18:34 - Oct 26 with 1919 viewsLanhoop

Let's be fair. We could have had Haarland up front today and he'd not have done much more than Celar. He had the nothing to work with and also had 3 defenders around him all the time.

Lloyd had more late on because Burnley were tiring.
Celar - Nothing Again on 18:41 - Oct 26 with 1853 viewscorse

Celar - Nothing Again on 18:34 - Oct 26 by Lanhoop

Let's be fair. We could have had Haarland up front today and he'd not have done much more than Celar. He had the nothing to work with and also had 3 defenders around him all the time.

This.
Cannot understand the hatred against Celar. Ok he has not been what we expected so far but he hardly gets any service and the style we play at the moment doesnt really suit him.
Celar - Nothing Again on 19:01 - Oct 26 with 1743 viewsParkRoyalR

Celar - Nothing Again on 18:41 - Oct 26 by corse

This.
Cannot understand the hatred against Celar. Ok he has not been what we expected so far but he hardly gets any service and the style we play at the moment doesnt really suit him.

The elephant in the room for me is our lack of a coherent attacking style of play which is down to Cifuentes.

Our Lone Striker is so isolated most games he really needs a distress flare to remind the others where he is, usually in the next parish tasked with tying up two grizzly centre halves.

Or when we do get the ball then trying to keep up with Smyth or sitting back and admiring Chairs ability to play with himself.
Celar - Nothing Again on 19:04 - Oct 26 with 1708 viewsWatford_Ranger

This.

Could be because he doesn’t do anything. Barely even competed for headers let alone win them. The ball never sticks. His pressing is a token effort. I desperately wish to be proven wrong but I’m not seeing it.
Celar - Nothing Again on 19:17 - Oct 26 with 1619 viewsHammersmithR

Celar is absolutely toilet. I can’t believe we have scouted this bloke. The bloke who signed him needs to be sacked. He literally does nothing as a centre forward. He doesn’t press. He doesn’t hold the ball up. He doesn’t run behind. He doesn’t run the channels. He never wins a header. I am at a loss what he actually does. It’s incredulous to think how poor our forwards were last year and QPR being QPR have somehow managed to bring forwards even f*cking weaker! And why have we signed so many attacking players who are all bleeding 5 foot tall! We are constantly outmuscled. Our summer recruitment has been an utter shambles.
Celar - Nothing Again on 19:29 - Oct 26 with 1554 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Celar - Nothing Again on 18:34 - Oct 26 by Lanhoop

Exactly. 6 touches in the opposition box shows how poor we are at creating anything.

I think most so called 'fans' prefer to dig out one player, Celar now, Dykes before, rather than facing, or perhaps not understanding that the problem is much deeper than one player.

We don't create chances so we don't score. But we'll blame striker for that.
Celar - Nothing Again on 19:29 - Oct 26 with 1553 viewsBurnleyhoop

Celar - Nothing Again on 22:20 - Oct 22 by Rangersw12

We've bought another striker who needs chances on a plate otherwise he will do nothing

Might aswell give him a run of games though to see what he's made of

He’s made of marshmallow.
Celar - Nothing Again on 20:42 - Oct 26 with 1255 viewsrichpr

He has been absolute pants so far BUT with a midfield that would rather pass back to the defenders /keeper than take a chance with a quick forward pass, he is made to look even worse if that is possible.

Thought we were embarrassingly bad today. Exceptions were Cook, Nardi and Saito.

Cifuentes looked ultra p'd off but he picks the team and needs to start sorting it out. Amazed that Morgan was not in the starting line up after his performance v Coventry.
Celar - Nothing Again on 20:46 - Oct 26 with 1211 viewsNortholt_Rs

Celar - Nothing Again on 20:42 - Oct 26 by richpr

He has been absolute pants so far BUT with a midfield that would rather pass back to the defenders /keeper than take a chance with a quick forward pass, he is made to look even worse if that is possible.

Thought we were embarrassingly bad today. Exceptions were Cook, Nardi and Saito.

Cifuentes looked ultra p'd off but he picks the team and needs to start sorting it out. Amazed that Morgan was not in the starting line up after his performance v Coventry.

JCS, Dunne, Varane and Field all worthy of a big pat on the back too.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Celar - Nothing Again on 21:37 - Oct 26 with 992 viewsstrikerace

Celar - Nothing Again on 19:04 - Oct 26 by Watford_Ranger

Could be because he doesn’t do anything. Barely even competed for headers let alone win them. The ball never sticks. His pressing is a token effort. I desperately wish to be proven wrong but I’m not seeing it.

Yes this. A more active, aggressive, and talented striker would be creating a lot more chances upfront. He doesn't do anything, the lack of touches are his fault. You can't just say his lack of touches means his service is bad, he gives them nothing to pass too
Celar - Nothing Again on 21:49 - Oct 26 with 926 viewscolinallcars

It's very clear we need a new striker come January and you can rest insured the club will leave every stone unturned to that end.
Celar - Nothing Again on 22:10 - Oct 26 with 805 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Celar - Nothing Again on 21:49 - Oct 26 by colinallcars

It's very clear we need a new striker come January and you can rest insured the club will leave every stone unturned to that end.

I’ve been critical of some of Celar’s lack of movement but just thought I’d post this to offer a slightly different perspective from the pitchfork and torch laden mob who want him slung out of the club already.

Celar - Nothing Again on 22:20 - Oct 26 with 730 viewsLblock

This.

Just wondering what your views were of Connor Washington, Marcus Bent and Tammas Priskin?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024