Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Coventry 23:30 - Oct 19 with 1981 viewsstainrods_elbow

Fox, Madsen and Ashby all need to come out, obviously. If Marti plays Madsen again, he should be kicked in the balls!

Nardi
Dunne Cooke JCS Paal
Field Dembele Morgan/Varane
Chair
Alfie Frey

Subs, Saito, Bennie, Smyth, Kolli, Walsh, Smyth

Don't see that team getting 3 points anyway, but it's the best of a bad bunch right now.
[Post edited 19 Oct 23:32]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Team for Coventry on 23:35 - Oct 19 with 1907 viewsQPunkR

Let's have it right. Whoever the fukk we put out on that pitch Tuesday isn't going to have a sniff of picking up 3 points

QPR - "shit but local"

Team for Coventry on 23:58 - Oct 19 with 1812 viewsLogman

What is the thinking behind that line-up ?

Jimmy is not a right back. He should not be a first choice there. Alfie has obviously not been doing it in training or something or another has happened.

Maybe this:

Nardi
Ashby RB
Paal LB
Dunne RCB
Cook CB
JCS LCB
Field DCM
Varane CM
Dembele RAM
Chair LAM
Frey CF
Team for Coventry on 07:11 - Oct 20 with 1535 viewsHammersmithR

We always concede when Dunne plays centre back and very rarely win. We need to get JCS back alongside Cook. Move Dunne back to right back. I’d be inclined to get Fox to left back. Paal was unbelievably bad yesterday.
Team for Coventry on 07:20 - Oct 20 with 1513 viewsMalintabuk

Honestly I couldn't give a monkeys who is playing on Tuesday, May as well have the father, the son and the Holy ghost as a false 9, an inverted full back and a no 6... for all the good it will do
Normally by now I have calmed down a bit, and out of the pit of despair..... but lads, i guess you can tell, I haven't
Not sure if the shower of sh!te read this, but I totally p!ssed off with the players, the manager and most of all the club, whoever is running this, can I tell you, in the nicest way, you are fcuking clueless.
Over 40 years my poor wife has had to put up with me and QPR ....the woman deserves better, I deserve better, and everyone on here deserves better... charlatans Park rangers !!!
[Post edited 20 Oct 7:22]
Team for Coventry on 08:06 - Oct 20 with 1374 viewsWatford_Ranger

Team for Coventry on 23:58 - Oct 19 by Logman

Jimmy is not a right back. He should not be a first choice there. Alfie has obviously not been doing it in training or something or another has happened.

Maybe this:

Nardi
Ashby RB
Paal LB
Dunne RCB
Cook CB
JCS LCB
Field DCM
Varane CM
Dembele RAM
Chair LAM
Frey CF

Obviously you bring JCS in if he can play.

I don’t see why Dunne ‘isn’t a right back’. He’s had enough good games there and the other options aren’t exactly enthralling.

Varane is back (meh) but Madsen surely has to be dropped. The last two games in particular have been abysmal. Not writing him off but I think it would do him and the team good for now so Varane or the boy Morgan even but realistically Varane.

Obviously Fox was horrendous but he’s the sort of character who would want to play immediately and bounce back I at least like to think. Paal was woeful too so I’m not averse to going back to the back four of centre-halves.

Ultimately though unless we have a midfield we have little chance. Bear in mind Coventry are crap and their fans are turning on Robins a bit.
Team for Coventry on 08:20 - Oct 20 with 1304 viewsBushRanger82

I wouldn't be surprised if Coventry were looking forward to playing us on Tuesday night, and simply see us as being a very obtainable 3 points to ease their woes.
I know, I do, and I don't even support them!
Team for Coventry on 08:27 - Oct 20 with 1261 viewsParkRoyalR

I'd swap....

Fox out for JCS
Madsen out for Varane or Morgan
Frey out for Celar

Last one a controversial call but while Frey has a good first touch he is surprisingly poor in the air and Celars extra mobility might suit Dembele & Saito who are looking for the early pass.
Team for Coventry on 08:39 - Oct 20 with 1155 viewsRed_Ranger

Team for Coventry on 08:27 - Oct 20 by ParkRoyalR

I'd swap....

Fox out for JCS
Madsen out for Varane or Morgan
Frey out for Celar

Last one a controversial call but while Frey has a good first touch he is surprisingly poor in the air and Celars extra mobility might suit Dembele & Saito who are looking for the early pass.

Celar ??? Ha ha ha ha very funny
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Coventry on 08:45 - Oct 20 with 1089 viewsQPsyR

Team for Coventry on 23:35 - Oct 19 by QPunkR

Let's have it right. Whoever the fukk we put out on that pitch Tuesday isn't going to have a sniff of picking up 3 points

Unfortunately after watching that 'display' yesterday I totally agree. I think they are done n gone
No future No Hope (this season)
Such a shame
[Post edited 20 Oct 8:46]

FKA AcidPixie

Team for Coventry on 08:57 - Oct 20 with 1007 viewsSharpediver

Team for Coventry on 08:20 - Oct 20 by BushRanger82

I wouldn't be surprised if Coventry were looking forward to playing us on Tuesday night, and simply see us as being a very obtainable 3 points to ease their woes.
I know, I do, and I don't even support them!

I'm bringing a Coventry supporting mate from work. Seemed a great idea when we planned it a few weeks ago. Absolutely dreading it. The only good thing is I have zero expectations. You never know, we might just get very lucky in this game, but I just can't see this team being good enough to build and sustain any kind of lead and then be strong enough to defend it. Any side in this division quickly understands that they can slice through our midfield like butter.

Anytime we do go a goal up we then seem to immediately crumble.

We definitely need a new plan!
[Post edited 20 Oct 8:58]
Team for Coventry on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 978 viewsgazza1

Different game and we will probably play a different way so a long way from over.......Coventry, despite many pundits on this board 'waxing lyrical' pre season about the Sky Blues, are pretty average like we are atm.

Anybody's game, play Paal, JCS, Cook & Dunne at the back, Field, Char, Smyth plus 2 others in midfield with Frey up front and we got a decent chance of three points.
Team for Coventry on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 947 viewsGaxZE

Team for Coventry on 09:00 - Oct 20 by gazza1

Different game and we will probably play a different way so a long way from over.......Coventry, despite many pundits on this board 'waxing lyrical' pre season about the Sky Blues, are pretty average like we are atm.

Anybody's game, play Paal, JCS, Cook & Dunne at the back, Field, Char, Smyth plus 2 others in midfield with Frey up front and we got a decent chance of three points.

We strive for average lets be honest. We are years away from average.
Team for Coventry on 09:11 - Oct 20 with 927 viewsGaxZE

For me it has to be something like:

nardi
dunne cook jcs paal

field edb varane

dembele frey chair

Madsen can't be anywhere near that starting XI, I'd even drop Celar from the subs bench. He has zero impact whatsoever.

EDB is a wildcard for sure, I'd even consider Morgan or whatever youngster we have who can just run around and put a foot in. We need energy, legs and enthusiasm. EDB may not give that but he is better than the alternative. I wouldn't dare play 2 midfielders such as varane and field. Coventry will out work us in the middle.

Then just pray when Marti makes his subs like he has recently, we don't lose all resemblence of a professional football team, because our subs this season so far have basically removed any chance we have to win a football match.
Team for Coventry on 09:13 - Oct 20 with 911 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I'm going 4-4-2 with Chair in the centre orchestrating things. However, seeing how stubborn Marti is, I wouldn't even be surprised if Fox starts...

Nardi
Dunne JC-S Cook Paal
Dembele Chair Field Saito
Frey Lloyd
Team for Coventry on 09:14 - Oct 20 with 907 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Team for Coventry on 23:58 - Oct 19 by Logman

Maybe this:

Nardi
Ashby RB
Paal LB
Dunne RCB
Cook CB
JCS LCB
Field DCM
Varane CM
Dembele RAM
Chair LAM
Frey CF

Jimmy is not a right-back but I've been unimpressed by both Ashby and Santos.
Team for Coventry on 09:19 - Oct 20 with 874 viewsGaxZE

Sod it, I know Fox had a shocker.. but can we play Paal midfield and Fox left back? Suicide I know.
Team for Coventry on 09:20 - Oct 20 with 864 viewsPaddyhoops

Doesn’t really matter who we put out on Tuesday .
We keep playing like we are it will only end one way.
No shape , no commitment and moral at rock bottom.
Be interesting to see how many show up on Tuesday.
I’ll be there but I can see a lot of people just not bothering and frankly who can blame them .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024