Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth Reflection 17:48 - Oct 19 with 1581 viewsbluenwhite10

A really poor performance against a very poor championship side. We gave away 2 poor goals today and both down to Fox.

The 1st goal he should have never of got barged off of the ball. The 2nd he got his body in the wrong position and mistimed the clearance but not sure if it was in the box or not but definitely a foul.

The defence was very poor today looking very uncomfortable on the ball against a side who offered nothing going forward.

We look like a very easy team to defend against as we can’t open up a side often going side to side then backwards. If I was an opposition manager I would be happy to let Rangers play out of the back as we show no creativity or willing runners to break any line.

Not sure what Chair was playing at in the 1st half with that one on one.

Some very poor performances across the side all in fact apart from Dunne , Frey, and Nardi.

Field looks a shadow of the player of last season.

I think the midfield is the major problem at the moment and will are really missing Ginger Jack and the balance , bite and experience he brings to the side.

Some strange subs and the team ended up a tactical mess but that comes with it getting a bit desperate in the end.

Morgan (not Fox) I will give him some credit for a young lad making his debut he actively looked and wanted to get on the ball and play but the options in front of him are non existent.

In summary very poor and something need a to change but not exactly sure what think it is more tactical but ii sure if Clarke-Salter played today neither of those goals would have been conceded.

The urgency with the throws was poor as time and time again the option of a break down the line was on but nobody gambled.

Rolll on Tuesday v Coventry who will be a tougher test MOM Dunne i guess… Cone on your R’s
Portsmouth Reflection on 17:53 - Oct 19 with 1482 viewsted_hendrix

You maybe need to keep this and post It after the Coventry game because It'll be exactly the same result/outcome.

Just tireless crap being regularly served up by the Manager and the players.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Portsmouth Reflection on 17:58 - Oct 19 with 1425 viewsStanisgod

Maybe we could change our run out music to Yaz the only way is up

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Portsmouth Reflection on 17:59 - Oct 19 with 1410 viewsBlackCrowe

Utterly clueless. Noone seems to know their role. No shape, little movement, hit and hope bollox.

It looks grim.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Portsmouth Reflection on 18:36 - Oct 19 with 1133 viewsNorthantsHoop

It's been poor all season, nothing has really clicked, other than 2nd half at Luton. The table does not lie we are the worse team at the moment based on our last 4 results. We play another out of sorts team on Tuesday as Coventry have not been great this season, they will prove a tougher prospect than Portsmouth and are looking to kick on, we are trying to stop the rot, probably be a draw.
Portsmouth Reflection on 18:43 - Oct 19 with 1070 viewsVancouverHoop

We do look incredibly nervy. I don't think we lack ability but there's no confidence apparent at all, and that can only get worse with each loss.
Portsmouth Reflection on 18:49 - Oct 19 with 974 viewsLogman

Portsmouth Reflection on 18:43 - Oct 19 by VancouverHoop

We do look incredibly nervy. I don't think we lack ability but there's no confidence apparent at all, and that can only get worse with each loss.

Agreed
Portsmouth Reflection on 18:52 - Oct 19 with 942 viewsWatford_Ranger

Losing to Hull and Derby, grim as it was was one thing. Both of them did the basics well despite being gloriously Championshippy teams. There we’ve managed to lose to a team who created approximately zero through our own sheer ineptitude at both ends of the pitch.
Portsmouth Reflection on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 884 viewscheeseydane

It's not rocket science. We are missing Hayden or someone just as capable. And no, Colback isn't the solution.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Login to get fewer ads

Portsmouth Reflection on 19:04 - Oct 19 with 829 viewsMick_S

Portsmouth Reflection on 18:52 - Oct 19 by Watford_Ranger

Losing to Hull and Derby, grim as it was was one thing. Both of them did the basics well despite being gloriously Championshippy teams. There we’ve managed to lose to a team who created approximately zero through our own sheer ineptitude at both ends of the pitch.

Agreed. If Chair had not missed the one on one, that would have not been 2-2 today. It happens, he’s nowhere near back to his best, and that’s understandable. We got done (done ourselves) by a very poor side today who showed us where we are at the moment. I’m normally in the “we’re going to get out of this” way of thinking. Got to say, this is looking worrying.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024