Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! 12:03 - Oct 9 with 1525 viewsJevlar

I've tried to live in ignorance to the current downward trend at QPR, but I've just listened to the latest W12 pod, featuring LFW's very own NorthernR.

As podcasts go, I really like this one and regularly listen to it - so not a dig at anyone, but I've just had it in the background at work and it's left me thoroughly gloomy re QPR. Bigger things in the world to worry about sure, but pretty much all of the points Northern and the others made I agreed with.

Nourry's hands off approach with the fan base, his real lack of experience, Cifuentes only talking to official QPR media outlets, and not appearing at the Fans Forum... then add in the current recruitment and how we are playing.

Someone cheer me up please.

Bring back the flat roofed pubs thread.

U RS!
Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! on 13:15 - Oct 9 with 1422 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! (n/t) on 18:23 - Oct 9 with 1216 viewshubble

[Post edited 9 Oct 18:25]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! on 19:00 - Oct 9 with 1109 viewsbollockchops

Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! on 22:59 - Oct 9 with 927 viewsHAYESBOY

Never fail to make me laugh.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! on 23:50 - Oct 9 with 824 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Mood for QPR fans currently - Someone cheer me up! on 00:40 - Oct 10 with 765 viewsJevlar

All of these clips have cheered me up! So thank you to one and all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024