Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview 20:15 - Sep 27 with 4092 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/63042
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 3863 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 3852 viewscolinallcars

Ditto
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 23:47 - Sep 27 with 3290 viewsPeterHucker

I’m a locksmith. And I’m a locksmith. 😄
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 00:01 - Sep 28 with 3261 viewsthehat

Love that preview Clive especially the gallows humour.

Best of luck to the 620 hardy souls heading to Blackburn - I salute each and every one of you.

Come on you R’rrs.
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 07:21 - Sep 28 with 2858 viewsGosportHoops

Absolutely fantastic read, thank you
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:35 - Sep 28 with 2689 viewsthehat

BTW Clive the cup draws in our house are exactly the same as each team is drawn out the kids and I all shout at the TV - yes that would be good or no we dont want them.

The wife just shakes her head…….
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:48 - Sep 28 with 2627 viewsWegerles_Stairs

You get 30 days holiday?
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 10:05 - Sep 28 with 2420 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fantastic read from my sunny kitchen on a sat morning. All those going are better people than me.
Fear the worst on this one, but then, I always do.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 2345 viewsmart_Goblin

Wonderful read that . The cup draw one of many things mentioned that will strike a chord with so many.
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 1706 viewsrobith

Late as I'm on holiday road tripping across the west coast, but the title is my all time favourites Simpsons moment

Anytime someone at work asks a stupid question I think "bwah do your research Shotton"
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:22 - Oct 4 with 976 viewsWalnut

"All that effort the 2,000 of us made to cram into that three-coach horsedrawn affair to Yeovil Junction (neither a junction, nor in Yeovil)"

Never have I been so glad to have reserved seats for that journey back . Good job we won!
This is a belated reply as I've been (unsuccessfully) looking for a photo I took on the Yeovil platform of (I believe) one of the LFW party dropping his beer stash just acquired from the superstore near the station. Small things.... etc
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:46 - Oct 4 with 909 viewsNorthernr

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:22 - Oct 4 by Walnut

"All that effort the 2,000 of us made to cram into that three-coach horsedrawn affair to Yeovil Junction (neither a junction, nor in Yeovil)"

Never have I been so glad to have reserved seats for that journey back . Good job we won!
This is a belated reply as I've been (unsuccessfully) looking for a photo I took on the Yeovil platform of (I believe) one of the LFW party dropping his beer stash just acquired from the superstore near the station. Small things.... etc

Ah yes, we trusted Owain to carry the train beers to the train. Mistake.
Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 10:10 - Oct 4 with 803 viewsdaveB

Who are you, what are you doing here? – Preview on 08:46 - Oct 4 by Northernr

Ah yes, we trusted Owain to carry the train beers to the train. Mistake.

On a trip to Hull the buffet car had been left open and the entire carriage helped themselves to beer and wine. Bloke had gone to the loo leaving it unlocked and got in a right state when he saw all the empty fridges. Police were called and came to the carriage and first sight was my mate Neil drinking out of a bottle of wine, he asked the copper if he had any glasses, they just said look after we stop at Doncaster anyone on here who took anything from the buffet will be arrested so cue mass exodus at Doncaster and my bottle went leaving the beer we'd taken behind

We then stopped at the shop on Doncaster stations platform buying loads of single cans, the train was about to go and one of us was carrying them all managed to drop them causing mass panic as we held the doors open shouting save the beer, poor bloke nearly missed the train but we did get all the drink on. Was a great memorable day, the actual football finished 0-0 and was rubbish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024