Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Great PR From Saints Media 11:28 - Sep 21 with 1349 viewsUTS1885

Send Lambert and Le tissier to america to represent the club.
[Post edited 22 Sep 11:43]
Sone Great PR From Saints Media on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 1132 viewsdjsaint

Doing a real great job of promoting the club yourself though eh!

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

Sone Great PR From Saints Media on 00:05 - Sep 22 with 1026 viewscocklebreath

F&ck off you knob

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Sone Great PR From Saints Media on 08:25 - Sep 22 with 873 viewsNumber_58

Le Tissier's the king (and Micky Channon too)
Sone Great PR From Saints Media on 09:25 - Sep 22 with 830 views1ASIN12

I don’t think I’ve ever seen UTS1885 have anything positive to say about the club.
Sone Great PR From Saints Media on 11:37 - Sep 22 with 758 viewsdjsaint

130yrs, Porkyblue & UTS1885 are the blue fews ‘Manage a trois’.

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:42 - Sep 23 with 499 viewsUTS1885

At this rate the club PR will have Bob Higgins doing youth training live from Parkhurst.

Im selling 'morals' on ebay to those that lack them.
Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:47 - Sep 23 with 482 viewsButty101

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:42 - Sep 23 by UTS1885

At this rate the club PR will have Bob Higgins doing youth training live from Parkhurst.

Im selling 'morals' on ebay to those that lack them.

What crimes have they committed?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:51 - Sep 23 with 478 viewssaints__fan__73

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Butty101

Laws of common sense?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:08 - Sep 23 with 458 viewsUTS1885

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Butty101

I never mentioned crimes, but the obvious deranged behaviour thats more toxic than a pint of roundup. No other PL club would touch him, thats for sure and i think our 'owners' should take action as fanboy Parsons is responsible. Only a couple of weeks back he was promoting covid vaccines giving people cancer. As for Lambert, he also has clearly been brainwashed by this american Q anon conspiracy crap. His kids and wider family getting grief, yet he continues with it.

Imagine promoting a product like CBD oil that has no longterm safety data and in dosages that concerns are already being given about damage to the liver and thyroid.

Sorry Dragan.
Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:13 - Sep 23 with 452 viewssaints__fan__73

I view MLT as an absolute nutter now. But surely the company he is shilling for wouldn't be allowed to trade if their product posed a health risk to the public?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:28 - Sep 23 with 427 viewsIfonly

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:13 - Sep 23 by saints__fan__73

I view MLT as an absolute nutter now. But surely the company he is shilling for wouldn't be allowed to trade if their product posed a health risk to the public?

Lots of legal products pose a health risk including alcohol, tobacco, vapes, mars bars, e scooters and social media. It all depends on how they're regulated and how they're used.
Some Great PR From Saints Media on 19:40 - Sep 23 with 341 viewsJellybaby

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:08 - Sep 23 by UTS1885

I never mentioned crimes, but the obvious deranged behaviour thats more toxic than a pint of roundup. No other PL club would touch him, thats for sure and i think our 'owners' should take action as fanboy Parsons is responsible. Only a couple of weeks back he was promoting covid vaccines giving people cancer. As for Lambert, he also has clearly been brainwashed by this american Q anon conspiracy crap. His kids and wider family getting grief, yet he continues with it.

Imagine promoting a product like CBD oil that has no longterm safety data and in dosages that concerns are already being given about damage to the liver and thyroid.

Sorry Dragan.

I can only imagine you are being ironic Poirot/UTS as the Convid MRNA vaccine (that most felt compelled to take either by propaganda or coercion) had no long term data as it was rushed out in 8 months, when most vaccines take 6-10 years.

Will you change your name again as more truth emerges and MLT, Lambert etc are proved right all along or more likely you will need to wait until our moral guardians, the BBC tells you it's not misinformation anymore ? Why don't you go and support Leicester and then you can be really proud of Linaker - I think he's your level of risk.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 19:48 - Sep 23 with 322 viewsButty101

Some Great PR From Saints Media on 16:08 - Sep 23 by UTS1885

Sorry Dragan.

You mentioned bob Higgins, hence my question

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024