Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History 18:15 - Sep 12 with 1709 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62958
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 19:15 - Sep 12 with 1588 viewsFearless

I’ve got quite a few photos from the actual party at the Town Hall Clive,if you ever want to see them, let me know
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 1437 viewsNorthernr

QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 19:15 - Sep 12 by Fearless

I’ve got quite a few photos from the actual party at the Town Hall Clive,if you ever want to see them, let me know

Yes pls!
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 21:02 - Sep 12 with 1372 viewsFearless

QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 20:36 - Sep 12 by Northernr

Yes pls!

Sent you a Dropbox link via messenger. Hope it works
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 21:09 - Sep 12 with 1351 viewszicoshoops

Some great memories that day, it seems like yesterday.
Two hours before kickoff, in the away fans Pub The Horse and Jockey.
The Landlord saying to me…..,,
‘F**k me you’ve drunk us dry’

Stevie Palmer saying to Ollie when he wanted to bring on Subs……..
‘Why change anything?’

The Ref nodding at Lee Camp holding his arms out, telling him to kick the ball to him, so that he could blow the final whistle.
Lee Camp in tears, running over to his family to celebrate, and they were all in one of the Wednesday Stands.

The four Wednesday fans who watched all of our celebrations after the match and then applauded us.

Getting home at midnight the day later……I must have had a right good drink.

P.S.
What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 07:49 - Sep 13 with 1023 viewscyprusmel

I was at Aston Villa, Sheffield Wednesday and the 1967 League Cup Final at Wembley, three of my finest football away days.
QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 10:39 - Sep 13 with 855 viewsTheChef

QPR's Hillsborough promotion party - History on 19:15 - Sep 12 by Fearless

I still remember the massive tower of Stella cans

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024