Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Ticket Allocation 09:27 - Sep 10 with 1818 viewsSaintNick

I hear something that shocked me if you are a season ticket holder in the Saints Bar Hospitality suite, then you can get priority on all away game tickets, you don't need to have a history of going to previous away games you can just log on and get a ticket.

Anyone a season ticket holder there who can confirm this

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Away Ticket Allocation on 10:22 - Sep 10 with 1748 viewsfranniesTache

I think that's been going on for a while hasn't it? Effectively a block held aside for hospitality season ticket holders.

The club do a similar thing for the supporters clubs and for friends/family of staff too
Away Ticket Allocation on 12:04 - Sep 10 with 1683 viewsSaintNick

Away Ticket Allocation on 10:22 - Sep 10 by franniesTache

I think that's been going on for a while hasn't it? Effectively a block held aside for hospitality season ticket holders.

The club do a similar thing for the supporters clubs and for friends/family of staff too

That doesnt surprise me that they hold some tickets back, but the sheer numbers that they seem to be holding back is the question, we got 1,200 for Bournemouth and it seems about 40% of them went to corporate

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:35 - Sep 10 with 1651 viewsPatfromPoole

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:04 - Sep 10 by SaintNick

That doesnt surprise me that they hold some tickets back, but the sheer numbers that they seem to be holding back is the question, we got 1,200 for Bournemouth and it seems about 40% of them went to corporate

For the West Brom away play-off game, I think we had an allocation of around 2,000.

There was pretty much a whole block which was greyed out from the moment the tickets went on sale; there were a good few hundred in there, I'd say.

I think this was the same reason; family and friends of players, various staff etc.

It's not what you know etc etc.....

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:40 - Sep 10 with 1648 viewsBuggalugs

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:04 - Sep 10 by SaintNick

Yes, something's definitely changed as I got on the minute Bournemouth tickets were released on the site and it seemed around half of them were already unavailable to purchase. I'm used to seeing a central block held back for family/friends etc, but never like this time round.

Similar for Newcastle; was on as soon as they were released but the choice was really limited (I like an aisle) with so many already unavailable. Knowing it wouldn't sell out straight away I waited for a day or two until the additional blocks were released and could get what I wanted.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:42 - Sep 10 with 1645 viewsPatfromPoole

How much is a season ticket in the Saints Bar Hospitality suite?

Asking for a friend...

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:54 - Sep 10 with 1633 viewsyateleysaint

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:42 - Sep 10 by PatfromPoole

Asking for a friend...

I’m also curious to find out the answer to this question.

For a friend.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Away Ticket Allocation on 13:03 - Sep 10 with 1617 viewsfranniesTache

think they begin at two grand a pop and go up from there
Away Ticket Allocation on 14:49 - Sep 10 with 1533 views1ASIN12

As others have said this has been going on for a number of seasons now .

It’s worth checking the website regularly as just like home games all of a sudden seats will become available.

The last 6 months or so it seems the number of tickets held back for both away and home games are now far greater than they were .
Login to get fewer ads

Away Ticket Allocation on 14:53 - Sep 10 with 1529 viewsyateleysaint

Away Ticket Allocation on 13:03 - Sep 10 by franniesTache

think they begin at two grand a pop and go up from there

Maybe not then.

Said my friend.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Away Ticket Allocation on 16:45 - Sep 10 with 1447 viewsSaintNick

Away Ticket Allocation on 12:42 - Sep 10 by PatfromPoole

Asking for a friend...

I think it's £1,850 and you get 3 drinks and some sort of food package thrown in

If you take that the season ticket would be about £900 for a normal seat, you are paying about £52 for the food and drinks, so 3 x£6 for a drink and say £20 you would pay for food these days. it isn't that badly overpriced

Away Ticket Allocation on 16:50 - Sep 10 with 1438 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Away Ticket Allocation on 16:45 - Sep 10 by SaintNick

I think it's £1,850 and you get 3 drinks and some sort of food package thrown in

If you take that the season ticket would be about £900 for a normal seat, you are paying about £52 for the food and drinks, so 3 x£6 for a drink and say £20 you would pay for food these days. it isn't that badly overpriced

And maybe a nice padded seat with armrests to make up a bit more of the difference?
[Post edited 10 Sep 16:51]
Away Ticket Allocation on 17:55 - Sep 10 with 1365 viewsTripleNiemi

Away Ticket Allocation on 16:50 - Sep 10 by InTimeAddedOn

And maybe a nice padded seat with armrests to make up a bit more of the difference?
[Post edited 10 Sep 16:51]

With USB charging points?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Away Ticket Allocation on 18:17 - Sep 10 with 1348 viewsPatfromPoole

Away Ticket Allocation on 16:45 - Sep 10 by SaintNick

Factor in the money you are saving on away games you then don’t have to go to in order to be able to qualify for tickets for the away games you DO want to go to.

And then it arguably isn’t overpriced at all……

Away Ticket Allocation on 18:29 - Sep 10 with 1338 viewsUTS1885

This looks like a right liberty.

I would expect no more than 50 tickets going to club staff and that’s it. Nobody should be getting priority over season ticket holders if they are hospitality.
Away Ticket Allocation on 18:33 - Sep 10 with 1336 viewsfranniesTache

Away Ticket Allocation on 18:17 - Sep 10 by PatfromPoole

Factor in the money you are saving on away games you then don’t have to go to in order to be able to qualify for tickets for the away games you DO want to go to.

And then it arguably isn’t overpriced at all……

I don’t think I’ve ever gone to an away game just to qualify, I go because Saints are playing
Away Ticket Allocation on 20:40 - Sep 10 with 1232 viewsBuggalugs

Away Ticket Allocation on 18:33 - Sep 10 by franniesTache

I don’t think I’ve ever gone to an away game just to qualify, I go because Saints are playing

This new trend of buying tickets for games you don’t want to go to or even worse have no intention of going to just to get your priority up is proper weird.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Away Ticket Allocation on 22:00 - Sep 10 with 1176 viewsfranniesTache

Away Ticket Allocation on 20:40 - Sep 10 by Buggalugs

This new trend of buying tickets for games you don’t want to go to or even worse have no intention of going to just to get your priority up is proper weird.

It’s all part of this weird new try hard culture where people think they have to be seen doing certain things, personally I’m old fashioned and go to the football to go to the football. No idea why it all has to be some grand performance on social media, just go to the game, have a beer with your mates and family, have a laugh and go home.
Away Ticket Allocation on 22:52 - Sep 10 with 1123 viewsSalisburySaint

Away Ticket Allocation on 18:29 - Sep 10 by UTS1885

This looks like a right liberty.

I would expect no more than 50 tickets going to club staff and that’s it. Nobody should be getting priority over season ticket holders if they are hospitality.

All clubs do this hence why you see Noel Gallagher in with ordinary fans at City away games, as he gets option of tickets due to having box at Man City
Away Ticket Allocation on 23:20 - Sep 10 with 1112 viewsPatfromPoole

Away Ticket Allocation on 20:40 - Sep 10 by Buggalugs

About 1,000 did this for Cardiff.

We sold 2,500 tickets, but there was barely 1,500 there.

Worth it if it got them a Boscombe ticket, they would say.

Away Ticket Allocation on 09:27 - Sep 11 with 929 viewssaints__fan__73

I'm shocked that you're shocked.

Of course the club will prioritise those who pay them more money than those who would go to Cardiff midweek.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Away Ticket Allocation on 13:13 - Sep 12 with 585 viewsUTS1885

Away Ticket Allocation on 22:52 - Sep 10 by SalisburySaint

All clubs do this hence why you see Noel Gallagher in with ordinary fans at City away games, as he gets option of tickets due to having box at Man City

Yes im aware this goes on but believe those fans who travel away the most should get priority. Why is this hidden on sales dates ? I imagine gallagher has a ticket for anything carte blanche, always hib nobbing with players and Pep,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024