Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum thread 03:09 - Aug 22 with 6205 viewsQuillPenRiot

Maresca says Chelsea is not a mess, yes they are and it’s awesome. A smile in my life that they hired him

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40939191/chelsea-not-mess-seems-head-coac

Scum thread on 03:20 - Aug 22 with 5550 viewsSydneyRs

I've hated that club since the old days when we were better than them and their awful racist fans. They were nothing more than a club that moved between the first and second divisions playing in a crumbling stadium with no atmosphere.

This hate grew more when they distorted the transfer market after the 2003 Russian takeover and the media gushed as they bought trophies by outbidding everybody else for players. Man City seem to get a lot of the flak for this but Chelsea started it which seems to be conveniently forgotten as more time passes. I guess there's a generation now who don't even realise how shit they were before the money.

Their current strategy is absolutely bizarre and surely doesn't end well. It is simply not possible to unite a squad that big and hopefully it will end in many, many tears. A Glasgow Rangers style liquidation would be ideal.
Scum thread on 07:24 - Aug 22 with 5208 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum thread on 03:20 - Aug 22 by SydneyRs

I've hated that club since the old days when we were better than them and their awful racist fans. They were nothing more than a club that moved between the first and second divisions playing in a crumbling stadium with no atmosphere.

This hate grew more when they distorted the transfer market after the 2003 Russian takeover and the media gushed as they bought trophies by outbidding everybody else for players. Man City seem to get a lot of the flak for this but Chelsea started it which seems to be conveniently forgotten as more time passes. I guess there's a generation now who don't even realise how shit they were before the money.

Their current strategy is absolutely bizarre and surely doesn't end well. It is simply not possible to unite a squad that big and hopefully it will end in many, many tears. A Glasgow Rangers style liquidation would be ideal.

If the rumours are right and they’re paying this new player £300k a week on a 7 year contract,that works out at over £111 million in wages,and that’s just for 1 player.Multiply that by 30-40 players and think about FFP rules.
Hopefully they’ll go bust or get sanctioned soon.
Scum thread on 08:49 - Aug 22 with 4970 viewshantssi

45 players including 11 so far this season do not a 25 man squad make!
As far as I’m aware there’s a limit on loaning players so what happens to the rest, they still have to be paid !
I (hopefully) see trouble ahead!
Scum thread on 08:54 - Aug 22 with 4925 viewsDWQPR

They have over 20 players training away from the first team squad now, which Mascara claims is 21 in number! Hardly any decent kids left or home grown talent. By all accounts they need to make sales of £200million by the end of the transfer window, which I hope other clubs recognise and start making silly offers or better still snub approaches to take players on. Hopefully they are left with a load of ‘Winston Bogartes’ for many years to come. The sale of the hotels to themselves should never have been allowed against losses and the little fix of selling unknown talent for silly money to other clubs and vice versa to further placate PSR is an insult to other clubs that maintain a balance. Hopefully the PL has the balls to reduce these transfer fees to real values.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scum thread on 08:58 - Aug 22 with 4908 viewsenfieldargh

I think its great forward thinking on their part.

When the transfer Embargo comes thev'e got loads of stock on the shelves, transfer embargo sorted

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Scum thread on 09:15 - Aug 22 with 4807 viewsjoe90

The club must be unrecognisable to the 'legacy' fan, hahah.

I watched a few minutes of Scum/Citeh highlights on MOTD2 and had to turn off. Everything about the spectacle has horrible and made worse by the awful coverage, puts me right off football.

I suppose this is the logical conclusion to the great EPL experiment and a club like Chelsea with no integrity are the perfect poster boys.
Scum thread on 09:45 - Aug 22 with 4653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This thread has the potential to replace the Eze thread in my optimistic-clicks race.

Every time I see a new post on the Eze thread I can't help but think, just for a split-second, that Eze's been sold and we're in the clover.

Now, every time I see this thread I'll think, just for a split-second, that the Scum have been charged with 400 breaches of FFP and have been relegated three divisions.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Scum thread on 09:49 - Aug 22 with 4631 viewsGaryHaddock

Genuine question, are there ANY benefits to player hoarding in the style of QPR, Forest, or that mob?

Or is it just as simple as a magical match of stupid owners and shrewd agents?
[Post edited 22 Aug 10:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Scum thread on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 4561 viewsHAYESBOY

FVCK CHELSEA!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Scum thread on 10:14 - Aug 22 with 4436 viewsDWQPR

Given that North Battersea has once again been the main culprit in inflating transfer fees since Tom Bola has arrived on the scene it and are doing their best to circumvent PSR it would be nice to see the other 19 clubs collectively decide not to buy any of their players during the next transfer window. Not that most that have been excluded from the first team battalion are worth buying

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Scum thread on 10:15 - Aug 22 with 4430 viewsterryb

It would be funny if the 20ish senior players that aren't in his squad decided to stay & make the club honour their contracts!

I definitely don't expect that all of them to take that attitude, but I'm sure that some will. They will not find it easy to find clubs that will offer them as good a package as they are currently on.
Scum thread on 10:49 - Aug 22 with 4225 viewsRangers67

Sadly this lot will probably get away with it. Think about how long City have been able to tie the so called authorities up in legal knots over 115 charges. The whole club Chelsea is a cesspit and epitomises all that is wrong with football.
Any club that makes a player who sings racist songs their captain is below contempt. Their lording of John Terry tells you everything about their so called fans
There has been talk recently of a two tier justice system as if this is something new but as we know if you have enough money you can buy yourself a different grade of justice and that is what is happening with football for the last 20 years at least.
Sadly some of the players have to take responsibilty in this with their wage demands etc and their lack of morals. I would love to be able to earn ten per cent of what Raheem Sterling earns a week but there is no way I would have signed for them after being racially abused by some of their fans when playing for City or after seeing the black guy not allowed onto the train in Paris by some of their scum fans or play for a club that eulogises John Terry , I would go somewhere else and earn a little less.
Scum thread on 10:58 - Aug 22 with 4125 viewsWegerles_Stairs

"This is a Chelsea that is without a major trophy for three years and has seldom felt further from silverware in its modern history."

Three years. Oh the humanity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn877jlq2wgo
Scum thread on 12:05 - Aug 22 with 3936 viewsnix

Scum thread on 10:49 - Aug 22 by Rangers67

Sadly this lot will probably get away with it. Think about how long City have been able to tie the so called authorities up in legal knots over 115 charges. The whole club Chelsea is a cesspit and epitomises all that is wrong with football.
Any club that makes a player who sings racist songs their captain is below contempt. Their lording of John Terry tells you everything about their so called fans
There has been talk recently of a two tier justice system as if this is something new but as we know if you have enough money you can buy yourself a different grade of justice and that is what is happening with football for the last 20 years at least.
Sadly some of the players have to take responsibilty in this with their wage demands etc and their lack of morals. I would love to be able to earn ten per cent of what Raheem Sterling earns a week but there is no way I would have signed for them after being racially abused by some of their fans when playing for City or after seeing the black guy not allowed onto the train in Paris by some of their scum fans or play for a club that eulogises John Terry , I would go somewhere else and earn a little less.

It's not just football. Exactly the same in tennis.

Jannik Sinner - world number 1 - failed two doping tests but somehow managed to carry on playing and the 'independent' council found him not guilty on the grounds that his physiotherapist used a substance on his cut finger that contained the substance.

Meanwhile a British player in the lower rungs - Tara Moore - was suspended for well over a year and couldn't play or even go to a tournament after eating contaminated meat in South America (other players have been let off for this but it took the authorities years to resolve it and they're appealing her reinstatement).

Who you know, what you know and who's your lawyer.
Scum thread on 14:57 - Aug 22 with 3473 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Scum thread on 10:15 - Aug 22 by terryb

It would be funny if the 20ish senior players that aren't in his squad decided to stay & make the club honour their contracts!

I definitely don't expect that all of them to take that attitude, but I'm sure that some will. They will not find it easy to find clubs that will offer them as good a package as they are currently on.

Well, it's pretty much SOP that if you want me to go and the new club won't pay my full wages, that the selling club makes good on the deficit for what remains of the contract.

I thought Sterling's lot were dead canny when they pointed out that he was still under contract, which I took to mean: I am earning x and I ain't gonna boogie until I am satisfied either.

On the other hand, what kind of person would go there? Sure, the money must be obscene, but it's a 'kin circus.

You know what....fck 'em!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Scum thread on 15:40 - Aug 22 with 3348 viewskensalriser

Scum thread on 09:45 - Aug 22 by BrianMcCarthy

This thread has the potential to replace the Eze thread in my optimistic-clicks race.

Every time I see a new post on the Eze thread I can't help but think, just for a split-second, that Eze's been sold and we're in the clover.

Now, every time I see this thread I'll think, just for a split-second, that the Scum have been charged with 400 breaches of FFP and have been relegated three divisions.

Reminds me of the purportedly old Russian joke.

Man buys a paper at the newsstand every day, looks at the front cover, then throws it straight in the bin.

Eventually the paper seller asks him why he does that.

"I'm looking for an obituary".

"But obituaries are at the back of the paper".

"The one I'm looking for won't be".

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Scum thread on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 3230 viewsLazyFan

On Sky, it said Sterling was on £300K per week or €350K per week.

No, the way, any other club will pay that, even if, for them, Sterling was a game changer. The scum will eat the difference on his wages to move him on for sure.

Chillwell on £200K/€250K per week will also be the same.

They are forced to sell them to meet FFP, this will be funny.

We should chance it with them and ask for Sterling on loan for free at the last minute of the window when they cannot sell him and want to force him out. He would just come here and play.

What do we have to lose?

zzzzzzzzzz

Scum thread on 17:18 - Aug 22 with 3002 viewsjohnhoop

Scum thread on 10:58 - Aug 22 by Wegerles_Stairs

"This is a Chelsea that is without a major trophy for three years and has seldom felt further from silverware in its modern history."

Three years. Oh the humanity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn877jlq2wgo

Pray for them.
Scum thread on 18:04 - Aug 22 with 2883 viewssevenhoop

Scum thread on 03:20 - Aug 22 by SydneyRs

bloody hell, I could have written that myself!
Scum thread on 18:29 - Aug 22 with 2787 viewsdmm

Scum thread on 15:56 - Aug 22 by LazyFan

On Sky, it said Sterling was on £300K per week or €350K per week.

No, the way, any other club will pay that, even if, for them, Sterling was a game changer. The scum will eat the difference on his wages to move him on for sure.

Chillwell on £200K/€250K per week will also be the same.

They are forced to sell them to meet FFP, this will be funny.

We should chance it with them and ask for Sterling on loan for free at the last minute of the window when they cannot sell him and want to force him out. He would just come here and play.

What do we have to lose?

Nice idea but personally, I'm very happy with Dembele.
Scum thread on 20:20 - Aug 22 with 2575 viewsDannyPaddox

The fcukers are currently playing against Serviette FC.

COME ON THE NAPKIN BOYS!

Scum thread on 21:05 - Aug 22 with 2386 viewsHAYESBOY

Scum thread on 20:20 - Aug 22 by DannyPaddox

The fcukers are currently playing against Serviette FC.

COME ON THE NAPKIN BOYS!

Just watched the first half. Servette were slightly better team but its a boring game and have had enough of watching them cvunts.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Scum thread on 21:56 - Aug 22 with 2211 viewsSuperhoops2808

So apparently they have players on a total of 191 years in terms of contracts

They have given Sterlings number to another player - Shocking considering he is still at the club (same for Chillwell)

They need to sell these players and teams can get them for knock down prices though I don't think many will touch Sterling as he is now damaged goods. He has been very poorly advised IMO

Can you imagine this board if one of our players behaved like Sterling.

However, cannot deny, like most on here and many neutrals I am loving the fiasco
Scum thread on 22:52 - Aug 22 with 2104 viewsLblock

Let’s look at Sterling as one individual case

Said to be on £300k a week
Three years left on the deal
Will have bonus attachments as well

Let’s say one player, just one player, gives them a £50MILLION liability over the next three years.
Amortise that $hit and tell me your accountant is happy

As others have said, rack up 21 players jaffing it off and generally causing a stink around the gaff (plus the cost for “support staff” that 21 feel entitled to and will get) and you have one hell of an issue.
If they went bust over this then for sure Raheem needs inducting into the ForeveR’s for his contributions to their ruination

Difficult couple of years where we couldn’t really revel in their struggles due to our own.
(All relative and that)
Even more hopeful that Marti and the lads have a great season (again all relative) so we can laugh harder and longer and that circus

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scum thread on 23:51 - Aug 22 with 1945 viewsnix

Scum thread on 21:56 - Aug 22 by Superhoops2808

So apparently they have players on a total of 191 years in terms of contracts

They have given Sterlings number to another player - Shocking considering he is still at the club (same for Chillwell)

They need to sell these players and teams can get them for knock down prices though I don't think many will touch Sterling as he is now damaged goods. He has been very poorly advised IMO

Can you imagine this board if one of our players behaved like Sterling.

However, cannot deny, like most on here and many neutrals I am loving the fiasco

But I have some sympathy for him. He's not been terrible for Chelsea, getting one in three goal involvements last season for instance playing either as a winger or forward.

Then they decide they unilaterally want to get rid of him and make him play with the U21s. It's not his fault they gave him a contract that is paying him too much. It's not like our situation with Shaun Wright Phillips where he got one goal and three assists in three years, or Taylor Richards who didn't even manage that.

IHe's not refusing to play or stinking out the place. They were also pretty shitty to Conor Gallagher from the sound of it and making tons of the players play with the development squad. It doesn't really inspire loyalty back from the players.

The Chelsea system of putting players on humungously long contracts and then loaning them out to make cash out of them is coming back to bite them as no-one wants to take them and the players don't necessarily want to go to random club utd any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024