Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 00:52 - Jul 4 with 965 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190810&start=3880

Poll: what is more Exciting

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 00:53 - Jul 4 with 964 viewsRhonddaSwans

Just for the record. I think our owners are improving and are just about to shut us all up with the greatest window since relagation.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 06:06 - Jul 4 with 868 viewsWhiterockin

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 00:53 - Jul 4 by RhonddaSwans

Just for the record. I think our owners are improving and are just about to shut us all up with the greatest window since relagation.

Been excellent so far with Yates gone.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 07:09 - Jul 4 with 849 viewsDr_Winston

A lot of people confuse incompetence with malice.

They've done their best. Problem is that their best isn't really very good, except maybe when Birch was in charge. It's taking too long for basic lessons to be learned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 08:49 - Jul 4 with 732 viewsWhiterockin

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 07:09 - Jul 4 by Dr_Winston

A lot of people confuse incompetence with malice.

They've done their best. Problem is that their best isn't really very good, except maybe when Birch was in charge. It's taking too long for basic lessons to be learned.

Spot on. Hopefully they have learnt their lessons and we can kick on and have a decent season. We need structured progress throughout the club from the academy through to the first team not a sell buy and hope approach. Eight years is a long time with no apparent plan for the present and future. Please get it right this season and let's not have yet another false dawn.

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 09:06 - Jul 4 with 715 viewsQJumpingJack

We don't have bad owners.

We have an executive team which is badly lacking any experience around league football. That is the concern. And the same mistakes kept on being made. We need a Trevor Birch type executive to run the club.
Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 09:21 - Jul 4 with 697 views1983

In the grand scheme of things our owners are a perfect average just like our league positions the last couple of seasons, they have appointmented "some" canny managers but haven't given them the tools to shine and I can see our managers head being turned aswell in the future if he's not getting the backing.

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 09:52 - Jul 4 with 667 viewsWhiterockin

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 09:21 - Jul 4 by 1983

In the grand scheme of things our owners are a perfect average just like our league positions the last couple of seasons, they have appointmented "some" canny managers but haven't given them the tools to shine and I can see our managers head being turned aswell in the future if he's not getting the backing.

With managers we are doomed if we do and doomed if we don't. If they are good they get poached if they are rubbish they get sacked, who really wants an average manager who stays. Agree the manager needs to be backed, IMO Duff was last summer, but he was just a bad appointment, come January we had to start again. The owners need joined up thinking.

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 557 viewsshaggyrogers

They have made some bad mistakes but in fairness have found the money to fund those mistakes to date. All told must be about £40 million in the past 3 years
Login to get fewer ads

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 13:51 - Jul 4 with 544 viewsRichardO

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 09:52 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

With managers we are doomed if we do and doomed if we don't. If they are good they get poached if they are rubbish they get sacked, who really wants an average manager who stays. Agree the manager needs to be backed, IMO Duff was last summer, but he was just a bad appointment, come January we had to start again. The owners need joined up thinking.

Duff had lots of players come in last minute to fill positions not filled in when they should of been early in the season, loss on Ginnelly didn't help add the timing of the loss of Piroe and Ntcham, players picking up injuries in different positions add a totally different style of play that it would seem fans and senior players weren't happy all of which led to change of playing style that was alien to Duff, all told a shambles all round, Sheehan picking up the pieces then having an extended period waiting for William's appointment straight into a run of games that we were going to get very little from given the state of the team.
The owners have tried to get players in as needed by each manager but with so poor attention to so many contract situations a viable squad has yet to be realised after the failure to return to the Premiership.
Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 11:15 - Jul 5 with 360 viewsSwans9

We got worse every year and the squad now is thin on quality to say the least. It not personal it's the facts. Every season our crowds decline. Reality says the owners are doing something wrong for example not backing the managers. Stopped going to games not long after we left prem. Quite a boring topic now I take one swallow and I know it not going to make our summer. I don't want to go to L1 so hopefully this boat will start to turn around hopefully.
Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 12:19 - Jul 5 with 318 viewsKeithHaynes

Next time you think we have bad owners. Think of this 😳 on 11:15 - Jul 5 by Swans9

We got worse every year and the squad now is thin on quality to say the least. It not personal it's the facts. Every season our crowds decline. Reality says the owners are doing something wrong for example not backing the managers. Stopped going to games not long after we left prem. Quite a boring topic now I take one swallow and I know it not going to make our summer. I don't want to go to L1 so hopefully this boat will start to turn around hopefully.

Careful now, no politics on the football board 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024