Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The awful stink of Digital ID 18:44 - May 30 with 7584 viewsStRipper

Was really disappointed to see the club forcing through Digital tickets.

Well I for one won't be accepting one. I don't spend money at the ground since they went cashless. And there is nothing more grating than getting stuck behind fans fannying about with their phones causing queues, trying to pay for stuff and get into the ground.
I also have no interest in downloading the Saints App or frying my brain with the clubs new invasive WiFi service. I even had to get EMF resistant hats to block out the WiFi induced headaches during match days.
And now this to suck up to the EPL digital ID agenda. Wake up everybody. They want you controlled by your phone and for me it's time to say no more.

If they don't find a way to let fans in without a smart phone, then there will be two empty seats in the Norham next season up for grabs.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:46 - Jun 3 with 530 viewsHeisenberg

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:03 - Jun 3 by Jellybaby

Do you want a Chinese style credit system Heisey?

This from Google - mainstream enough for you?

"The system began with a focus on financial creditworthiness, similar to credit scores used in western countries, and moved on to include compliance and legal violations. The eventual 'end-state' of the system is a unified record for people, businesses, and the government, which can be monitored in real-time."

Convenience is the bed fellow to compliance. If you want every transaction to be surveilled by the state and are open to limits and restrictions being placed on your spending then their is no need to worry about the loss of cash, because obviously our overlords would never do anything to subjugate or immiserate us would they??

Yep. Delighted thanks. No hassle using my card or e payments thanks. Presume you just use cash and never buy anything online then ? It’s probably safer for you that way. After all the deep state is very interested if you had a few down the pub and stopped for a curry on the way home.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:16 - Jun 3 with 497 viewsButty101

Ian brown was all over this years ago

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 07:30 - Jun 4 with 423 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:16 - Jun 3 by Butty101

Ian brown was all over this years ago

Yes, Ian Brown is one of the few "subversive " rock stars actually speaking out, most of them are shilling for the Establishment.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 07:31 - Jun 4 with 423 viewsBerber

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:19 - May 31 by Southamptonfan

What would be sensible surely, is to allow people to choose whether they would like a season ticket card or an online version. Not everybody has a phone. Those that do, what happens if it runs out of charge, what happens if you have children and their ticket is on your phone (I assume you scroll down to their bar code, scan their bar code, let one in, then scroll down to the next child's bar code, while standing the other side of the turnstile, then scan your own?).

What if you go with the wife and her ticket is on her phone and the kids tickets are on my phone and she goes off with one of the kids, and want to go in to the stadium at different times? Or you go with the grandchildren and they don't have a phone and their ticket is on their dad's phone and so on. It's a bit of a pain isn't it. It will restrict people for sure.

It's easier for some, if you're going on your own and you just bring your phone yes it's easy, so why can't people have the choice? I guess this is the key complaint here.
[Post edited 31 May 19:27]

We regularly go to the theatre in Chichester, our friend, an OAP gets the tickets on her phone. Never once have the rest of us been stranded whilst she nips off for an old lady loo break.

Having said that, getting in and out is like taking part in a zombie migration, with zimmer frames, walking sticks and old biddies clinging to the stair rails.. If there is ever a fire, I’m climbing over the top of the lot of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024