Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed 07:56 - Nov 18 with 3300 viewsAnotherJohn

There is a worrying report in the Guardian today about threats made to MPs:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-mps-fear-for-safety-as-pro-palestin

Were the larger demos really akin to family fun days? I wonder if the picketers will play the same Arabic language songs glorifying violence against jews.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1834818/Arabic-war-songs-played

Ir seems that tensions are indeed rising notch by notch. Was Henry Kissinger right in a recent statement about the impact of cultural change?

https://www.politico.eu/article/henry-kissinger-germany-let-in-way-too-many-fore
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:57 - Nov 19 with 1020 viewsSullutaCreturned

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 11:54 - Nov 19 by trampie

If you had said what you said about people of Irish and Italian decent about this group of people then you would have broke a code of conduct, nonsense as far as I'm concerned but that would have been the case per 'their' rules.
By the way it is ill-advised to mention these people by name, Italians and Irish can be mentioned but these people can't be, there are guidelines laid down saying as much, you cannot say that they put their country of origin (or where their descendants came from, or where they might have strong ties even if they did not come from there) before the country they live in/were born.

Starngely enough the israeli's/Jews don't behave like the others I mentioned. We don't see them trying to change a country to suit their old country culture.

I used to know a Jewish family in the Uplands, lovely people they were.

Jews could never change another country, or try to, in the way a lot of immigrants have done because all through history they have been treated with suspicion and suffered poor treatment.
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:15 - Nov 20 with 950 viewsonehunglow

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:57 - Nov 19 by SullutaCreturned

Starngely enough the israeli's/Jews don't behave like the others I mentioned. We don't see them trying to change a country to suit their old country culture.

I used to know a Jewish family in the Uplands, lovely people they were.

Jews could never change another country, or try to, in the way a lot of immigrants have done because all through history they have been treated with suspicion and suffered poor treatment.

In my experience Jewish people keep their religion to themselves and do not proselytise ,like Islam and Christianity . They are fine people who have a culture of hard work and look after f@mily.
Further ,they do not have adherents that see flying planes into sky scrapers as worthy of paradise .
They do not want to kill infidels .
I could @dd much more

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:42 - Nov 20 with 931 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:15 - Nov 20 by onehunglow

In my experience Jewish people keep their religion to themselves and do not proselytise ,like Islam and Christianity . They are fine people who have a culture of hard work and look after f@mily.
Further ,they do not have adherents that see flying planes into sky scrapers as worthy of paradise .
I could @dd much more

Tell that to the residents of Gaza
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 13:27 - Nov 20 with 908 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:42 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

Tell what to Gaza ?That some child of 10 living in London who happens to be by birth a Jew is worthy of abuse and their parents threatened with death threats ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 13:34 - Nov 20 with 894 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 13:27 - Nov 20 by Boundy

Tell what to Gaza ?That some child of 10 living in London who happens to be by birth a Jew is worthy of abuse and their parents threatened with death threats ,

I'm not sure it's the same as being bombed. You can't be a jew by birth, it's just a religion
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 14:20 - Nov 20 with 885 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:42 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

To conflate all Jewish people with the Israeli army is a like conflating all Muslims with Hamas or Islamic Jihad, either is just plain stupid or worse.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 14:24 - Nov 20 with 883 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 13:34 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

I'm not sure it's the same as being bombed. You can't be a jew by birth, it's just a religion

The widely accepted convention is that you can be deemed Jewish by being born to a Jewish mother or by conversion.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 14:46 - Nov 20 with 876 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 13:34 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

You can add that to the list of many other things you don't know along with when writing Jew, it's a capital J

Login to get fewer ads

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 15:41 - Nov 20 with 838 viewstrampie

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:15 - Nov 20 by onehunglow

I could @dd much more

Tell that to our people that was running Palestine straight after the second world war and the Palestinian people from that time onwards.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 16:22 - Nov 20 with 816 viewsonehunglow

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 15:41 - Nov 20 by trampie

Tell that to our people that was running Palestine straight after the second world war and the Palestinian people from that time onwards.

You’re certainly back with a bang but change the record as I’m assuming you still have 78s in the valleys .

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 21:52 - Nov 20 with 743 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 14:46 - Nov 20 by Boundy

You can add that to the list of many other things you don't know along with when writing Jew, it's a capital J

There should be a comma between know and along, as it’s the end of a clause.
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 22:05 - Nov 20 with 749 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 21:52 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

There should be a comma between know and along, as it’s the end of a clause.

The “stranded” preposition might appear at the end of the sentence, at the end of a clause, or anywhere else separated from its object. According to supporters of this rule, it should only appear directly before its object (e.g., “for what”).

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 23:00 - Nov 20 with 710 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 22:05 - Nov 20 by Boundy

The “stranded” preposition might appear at the end of the sentence, at the end of a clause, or anywhere else separated from its object. According to supporters of this rule, it should only appear directly before its object (e.g., “for what”).

The google king speaks again
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 00:40 - Nov 21 with 703 viewsRobbie

Like it or Lump it we have an elected Government , many other Countries do not allow the vote , thankfully we still have that right . Who we elect , answers on a fag packet .

Politicians however useless and liars they come across as should not be threatened and live in fear of their lives ,

Did not vote for Devolution in Wales , Drakeford is taking us back to the Stone Age , shall I go up to WAG HQ and throw paint over the building , I do not like your laws butt .

Who these days wants to go to work and feel threatend by a loose cannon roaming about .

In a way realise MPs have to face a menber of the public 1-2-1 in a small room .

Given the current climate of any unrest and beliefs , how do you appease people .

Mentioned earlier MPs being stabbed at work , beyond thinking about .
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:08 - Nov 22 with 605 viewsSullutaCreturned

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 23:00 - Nov 20 by controversial_jack

The google king speaks again

There should be a full stop at the end of the sentence.
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 591 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:08 - Nov 22 by SullutaCreturned

There should be a full stop at the end of the sentence.

It's also Google .

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:35 - Nov 23 with 541 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 18:46 - Nov 22 by Boundy

It's also Google .

You have a gap between Google and your full stop.
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:43 - Nov 23 with 543 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:35 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

You have a gap between Google and your full stop.

There's also a gap between your ears.

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 10:07 - Nov 23 with 533 viewscontroversial_jack

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 09:43 - Nov 23 by Boundy

There's also a gap between your ears.

You are triggered today aren't you? It's only 10 am too.
MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 11:11 - Nov 23 with 523 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 10:07 - Nov 23 by controversial_jack

You are triggered today aren't you? It's only 10 am too.

Nah , its beautiful sunny crisp morning , .The weekends ahead with the Swans at home and I've just got paid . So atm life is sweet so why on earth would I be triggered .

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 509 viewsonehunglow

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 11:11 - Nov 23 by Boundy

Nah , its beautiful sunny crisp morning , .The weekends ahead with the Swans at home and I've just got paid . So atm life is sweet so why on earth would I be triggered .

Bluddy blowing a gale here and gloomy cloudy again.

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 490 viewsBoundy

MPs fear for their safety as offices picketed on 11:46 - Nov 23 by onehunglow

Bluddy blowing a gale here and gloomy cloudy again.

Yes as well as the country being split ,culturally, language and investment it seems the weather is also your enemy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024