Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaun Maloney 14:08 - Jun 7 with 1531 viewsDaggyjack

Thoughts guys?
https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-and-huddersfield-town-se
Shaun Maloney on 15:09 - Jun 7 with 1422 viewsWhiterockin

Uninspiring.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Shaun Maloney on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 1288 viewsKeithHaynes

Def not.

Too inexperienced for a job at Swansea with the circumstances as they stand this summer.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Shaun Maloney on 18:38 - Jun 7 with 1142 viewsReslovenSwan1

Looks like he has had 3 years of working with Belgium under Roberto Martinez Roberto it seems still has links to the club and presumably has friends on the current board namely the useful shareholders who remained after the US take over. I am intrigued as to what clout these guys still have at the club. Do Silverstein and Levein value such input.

Roberto has been on Swans TV saying nice things abut the club which is always welcome.

Who has decided to give Naughton and extra year.? Mr Marsh in zoom discussion with Mr Coleman and Mr Watson?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Shaun Maloney on 18:51 - Jun 7 with 1125 viewsKeithHaynes

Shaun Maloney on 18:38 - Jun 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Looks like he has had 3 years of working with Belgium under Roberto Martinez Roberto it seems still has links to the club and presumably has friends on the current board namely the useful shareholders who remained after the US take over. I am intrigued as to what clout these guys still have at the club. Do Silverstein and Levein value such input.

Roberto has been on Swans TV saying nice things abut the club which is always welcome.

Who has decided to give Naughton and extra year.? Mr Marsh in zoom discussion with Mr Coleman and Mr Watson?

Is Marsh there ?
Some say yes, others no.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Shaun Maloney on 19:01 - Jun 7 with 1105 viewsReslovenSwan1

Shaun Maloney on 18:51 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

Is Marsh there ?
Some say yes, others no.

Who said these words?

Hello Jake it s xxxxx here." "we really need to make a move on Kyle Naughton. He wants to stay on and is happy with £xxxx per week".

"I have discussed with xxxxx and we really need to sort something out this week as he is considering other offers."

Jake " Crack on xxxx I do not need to speak to Jase for those sort of figures and will get Tom onside as he knows a bit about how useful Kyle is already aa he has spken to Andy who is clearing out his desk at Luton and sorting out a condo. I will f drop JL an e mail.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024