Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raducanu update - French Open 15:34 - May 25 with 9639 viewsDr_Parnassus

Second Grand Slam of the year.

She was very fortunate to navigate past 184 rank Linda Noskova in the first round, who was a set and a break up before choking completely… she today gets obliterated by Aliaksandra Sasnovich in round 2 who is only just in the top 50.

Losing 6-1 6-1 after winning the first 6-3. Wasn’t even a contest after Sasnovich settled.

She was also knocked out of the first round of Rome in the last tournament.

I wonder if there is anyone left still claiming she is the second coming of Serena…

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:45 - Jun 11 with 1416 viewstrampie

Raducanu update - French Open on 12:08 - Jun 11 by Whiterockin

Gamblers always say how much they win and never admit their losses.

This seems to be true in the majority of cases.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:55 - Jun 11 with 1406 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:45 - Jun 11 by trampie

This seems to be true in the majority of cases.

Indeed which is why you need to use P&L like me.

Just waiting on yours now Tramps…

Raducanu update - French Open on 15:32 - Jun 11 with 1357 viewstrampie

Raducanu update - French Open on 11:30 - Jun 11 by shingle

You have edited your post yet again you need to concentrate for you keep making mistakes, but hey it happens so try not to fret.

I don't believe anything Dr P says shingle, he won't even say what odds he had on his losing bet, which should tell posters all they need to know about Dr P.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:27 - Jun 11 with 1321 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 15:32 - Jun 11 by trampie

I don't believe anything Dr P says shingle, he won't even say what odds he had on his losing bet, which should tell posters all they need to know about Dr P.

He is great fun mind you mad as an hatter and very insecure but well worth the 5 minutes a day i pop on here to wind him up, i`m getting off now before he see`s this and seeing as he spends all his time on here i have very little time before he reply's so bye.
Raducanu update - French Open on 18:48 - Jun 11 with 1306 viewstrampie

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:27 - Jun 11 by shingle

He is great fun mind you mad as an hatter and very insecure but well worth the 5 minutes a day i pop on here to wind him up, i`m getting off now before he see`s this and seeing as he spends all his time on here i have very little time before he reply's so bye.

Indeed

Raducanu update - French Open on 20:53 - Jun 11 with 1259 viewsDr_Parnassus

Looks like I’ve upset them, ooops

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:36 - Jun 12 with 1164 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 20:53 - Jun 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Looks like I’ve upset them, ooops

Yep we are heartbroken, Anyway back to the tennis, who is the famous player who is related to the comedian Chubby Brown.
Raducanu update - French Open on 00:13 - Jun 13 with 1129 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:36 - Jun 12 by shingle

Yep we are heartbroken, Anyway back to the tennis, who is the famous player who is related to the comedian Chubby Brown.

It does appear you are pretty upset about it.

I’d better not tell you it’s significantly increased since then all while away on a skiing break. I can only imagine how annoyed you would be then…

PM’s always open for life advice
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 7:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:57 - Jun 13 with 1042 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 00:13 - Jun 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It does appear you are pretty upset about it.

I’d better not tell you it’s significantly increased since then all while away on a skiing break. I can only imagine how annoyed you would be then…

PM’s always open for life advice
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 7:49]

LOL photo shopping in your bedsit again, your absolutely bonkers what time are your carers due to feed you.
Raducanu update - French Open on 19:46 - Jun 13 with 1016 viewsDr_Parnassus

I knew that would get the tears flowing

I probably shouldn’t say it’s significantly increased again… should I?

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:53 - Jun 14 with 947 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 19:46 - Jun 13 by Dr_Parnassus

I knew that would get the tears flowing

I probably shouldn’t say it’s significantly increased again… should I?

Bedsitter by Soft cell
Up all night by Beck
Think you will like them, two songs for you to relate two while you wait for the morning to arrive after a busy night posting
Raducanu update - French Open on 14:04 - Jun 14 with 944 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:53 - Jun 14 by shingle

Bedsitter by Soft cell
Up all night by Beck
Think you will like them, two songs for you to relate two while you wait for the morning to arrive after a busy night posting

Shingle in turmoil

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:58 - Jun 14 with 916 viewsshingle

Parnassus the forum creepy guy who lives alone in a bedsit and stays up all night posting on forums.
Raducanu update - French Open on 18:03 - Jun 14 with 911 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:58 - Jun 14 by shingle

Parnassus the forum creepy guy who lives alone in a bedsit and stays up all night posting on forums.

Not upset he said....

Raducanu update - French Open on 12:37 - Jun 15 with 840 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:03 - Jun 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Not upset he said....

You have again posted at 3am and the best you can come up with is I'm upset because you are being asked just why you stay up all night seven nights a week posting on forums, and who knows just what else you are up to at these strange times, so I would imagine the words Creepy and Weirdo just have to spring to mind I'm afraid.
Raducanu update - French Open on 12:55 - Jun 15 with 835 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 12:37 - Jun 15 by shingle

You have again posted at 3am and the best you can come up with is I'm upset because you are being asked just why you stay up all night seven nights a week posting on forums, and who knows just what else you are up to at these strange times, so I would imagine the words Creepy and Weirdo just have to spring to mind I'm afraid.

How are you still crying over this?

Good point Shings, I’ll forward your complaints to the LTA and see if they will move their tournaments to a more acceptable time for you.

Raducanu update - French Open on 12:57 - Jun 15 with 833 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oh, and… sorry, not sorry (that’s what the kids say these days right?)

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:09 - Jun 15 with 796 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 12:55 - Jun 15 by Dr_Parnassus

How are you still crying over this?

Good point Shings, I’ll forward your complaints to the LTA and see if they will move their tournaments to a more acceptable time for you.

Come on now why can u not explain why you stay up all night and post on here all through the night and every night of the week surely you can see why people will look at you as some sort of creep, it really is very strange and very weird for someone to behave this way, and looking at these pics and replies you are now posting gives the impression of a worried man what you trying to hide creepy.
Raducanu update - French Open on 00:40 - Jun 16 with 734 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:09 - Jun 15 by shingle

Come on now why can u not explain why you stay up all night and post on here all through the night and every night of the week surely you can see why people will look at you as some sort of creep, it really is very strange and very weird for someone to behave this way, and looking at these pics and replies you are now posting gives the impression of a worried man what you trying to hide creepy.

I can’t reschedule the tennis tours to make it more palatable for you I’m afraid Shings.

I think 90% of your posts are talking about me these days, that’s pretty creepy. Seeking out strangers on the internet to obsess over because of your jealousy is not something you should be proud of. People who normally don’t even agree with me have come on this thread laughing at your contribution - even Trampie knows when he’s beaten and deserted you…

I’ve never seen you this upset before. It’s pretty delicious.

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:56 - Jun 16 with 683 viewsKeithHaynes

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:09 - Jun 15 by shingle

He most certainly lives in a different time zone.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:43 - Jun 16 with 646 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:56 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

He most certainly lives in a different time zone.

Yep while most on here post occasionally at normal times this guy stays up all night and posts continuously throughout the night seven days a week, make of that what you will but it is very strange behaviour for a grown man to be behaving in this way.
Raducanu update - French Open on 17:51 - Jun 16 with 641 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 00:40 - Jun 16 by Dr_Parnassus

I can’t reschedule the tennis tours to make it more palatable for you I’m afraid Shings.

I think 90% of your posts are talking about me these days, that’s pretty creepy. Seeking out strangers on the internet to obsess over because of your jealousy is not something you should be proud of. People who normally don’t even agree with me have come on this thread laughing at your contribution - even Trampie knows when he’s beaten and deserted you…

I’ve never seen you this upset before. It’s pretty delicious.

Yep and boy are you struggling, so the reason you are given is that you stay up all night and post for seven nights a week after week without a break is because of a tennis tournament, this heightens my suspicions about just how creepy you are even more, come on now lets at least have a reasonable explanation, these recent pics you are posting seem a bit odd as well.
Raducanu update - French Open on 18:44 - Jun 16 with 622 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:51 - Jun 16 by shingle

Yep and boy are you struggling, so the reason you are given is that you stay up all night and post for seven nights a week after week without a break is because of a tennis tournament, this heightens my suspicions about just how creepy you are even more, come on now lets at least have a reasonable explanation, these recent pics you are posting seem a bit odd as well.

I'm not sure what is confusing you here?

I understand you have a creepy fascination with someone you deem as extremely successful in comparison to you, but you just have to work hard. Put your energy into your own life and I am sure it will turn around.

Trolling successful people will only continue to make you unhappy.

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:51 - Jun 16 with 619 viewsDr_Parnassus

Raducanu update - French Open on 17:43 - Jun 16 by shingle

Yep while most on here post occasionally at normal times this guy stays up all night and posts continuously throughout the night seven days a week, make of that what you will but it is very strange behaviour for a grown man to be behaving in this way.

23 of your last 25 posts are about me. *shudder*

That's 92% of your posts. I would not be shocked to see that trend extend past the point I checked either.

I would say that is a continuous 7 day a week obsession.... wouldn't you?

Like I said, work hard champ. One day you will turn it around I am sure.

Raducanu update - French Open on 13:25 - Jun 17 with 557 viewsshingle

Raducanu update - French Open on 18:51 - Jun 16 by Dr_Parnassus

23 of your last 25 posts are about me. *shudder*

That's 92% of your posts. I would not be shocked to see that trend extend past the point I checked either.

I would say that is a continuous 7 day a week obsession.... wouldn't you?

Like I said, work hard champ. One day you will turn it around I am sure.

Oh well you can not give a reasonable or logical answer as to why you stay up all night for seven nights a week posting on a forum, i think everyone except you can now see you really are a Creepy and weired guy who suffers badly from insecurities and an awful need to big himself up, my job is done you have been owned and exposed and your silly excuses and explanations can now not fool anyone bye Creepy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024