Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 34966 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:06 - Mar 16 with 1857 viewsQPR_Hibs

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:05 - Mar 16 by HantsR

Commentator delighted that Wallace booked

That was Gabbidon again. He needs to shut the f up.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:06 - Mar 16 with 1854 viewskropotkin41

Could do with Hendrick putting in the good performance we've been waiting for.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:07 - Mar 16 with 1796 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh come on Moses!
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 1753 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Desperate from Moses there I'm afraid.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 1742 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:05 - Mar 16 by LimehouseR

Listening to the crowd sounds like they think the ref is having a bad game and that we are getting all the decisions. Absolutely deluded bunch. He’s booking our players and not theirs ffs!

I am upset I like Moss yet he is giving us fcuk all its business as usual for QPR away nothing doing
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 1742 viewsPunteR

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:06 - Mar 16 by QPR_Hibs

That was Gabbidon again. He needs to shut the f up.

This.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 1731 viewsToast_R

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:07 - Mar 16 by VancouverHoop

Oh come on Moses!

That was poor. Too bad Adomah can't get on now.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 1612 viewsQPR_Hibs

Has Chair touched the ball since his free kick?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:11 - Mar 16 with 1567 viewsToast_R

Spencer is killing us. Need to come up with something to starve him out.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1530 viewsQPR_Jim

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:08 - Mar 16 by Toast_R

That was poor. Too bad Adomah can't get on now.

I think we're going to regret not bringing on Albert and getting Wallace out of the firing line of Spence by switching Moses out to the left.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1529 viewsVancouverHoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:10 - Mar 16 by QPR_Hibs

Has Chair touched the ball since his free kick?

I think he's moved further forward since the subs.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1526 viewsHantsR

Spence giving Wallace a hard time.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:12 - Mar 16 with 1525 viewsGreenbay

Forest patient in their build-up.
Spence outstanding.
We're defending hard but Davis twice and Johnson have missed clear chances.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:13 - Mar 16 with 1457 viewsRs_Holy

we are hanging on a bit.... not sure what to do tbh?
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1437 viewsVancouverHoop

Fortunately Forest's final balls have been pretty poor.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1430 viewsHantsR

Dickie lost it in a dangerous area
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:15 - Mar 16 with 1338 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:14 - Mar 16 by HantsR

Dickie lost it in a dangerous area

Risky stuff for sure
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:15 - Mar 16 with 1335 viewsR_from_afar

Oh heck Marshall needs treatment, hamstring issue

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1314 viewsToast_R

Marshall pulled up lame. This is bad
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1315 viewskropotkin41

That was weird watching them panic and muck about at the back like that. They're an odd looking team, not all that great despite having us on the ropes a bit at the moment.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1299 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:15 - Mar 16 by R_from_afar

Oh heck Marshall needs treatment, hamstring issue

We are fcucked no subs left
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1297 viewsRs_Holy

oh funk.... Marshal playing with a hammy
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1295 viewsVancouverHoop

Marshall down. Tactical?
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1282 viewsCamberleyR

FFS Marshall's down, looks like maybe tweaked his hamstring

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:16 - Mar 16 with 1278 viewsQPR_Hibs

Their bloke steals 10 yards taking a throw. Ref tells him to stop and then watches as he steals another 10 yards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024