Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig 11:01 - May 31 with 8852 viewsKeithHaynes

Should I sanction them to come on to here for what will only be banter ?
If that changes then it’s 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:39 - Jun 11 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:21 - Jun 11 by bennytheblue

Mental stuff…oxwich nicer than white sands too no doubt, lots of big cities bring beaches in, Cardiff council just copying them. So mr beaches, give me your top 5 beaches you’ve been to?

In the U.K. ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:21 - Jun 11 by bennytheblue

Mental stuff…oxwich nicer than white sands too no doubt, lots of big cities bring beaches in, Cardiff council just copying them. So mr beaches, give me your top 5 beaches you’ve been to?

Hey don’t get all wound up. I’m sure Cardiff beach is very nice 👍.

I be been to Barbados, Goa, Vietnam and over most of the Mediterranean. Couldn’t give you a definitive list as all lovely in their own way.

Here is one list that might interest you (compiled independently:-

Rhossili Bay retains best UK beach title and comes ninth in world league http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26625340

I spent many a weekend in the scorching summer of 1976 down here with my parents and brothers. So I’m a bit biased.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 797 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:48 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I be been to Barbados, Goa, Vietnam and over most of the Mediterranean. Couldn’t give you a definitive list as all lovely in their own way.

Rhossili Bay retains best UK beach title and comes ninth in world league http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26625340

I spent many a weekend in the scorching summer of 1976 down here with my parents and brothers. So I’m a bit biased.

I recall as a kid watching the bounty advert being filmed in Pembrokeshire.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:05 - Jun 11 with 791 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:53 - Jun 11 by KeithHaynes

I recall as a kid watching the bounty advert being filmed in Pembrokeshire.

I’m in no way saying Pembrokeshire is awful because it isn’t, it’s beautiful . Gower just has that little something magical about it though.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:42 - Jun 13 with 703 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:48 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah I meant in the world…..like you said I think all of the have qualities. Didn’t think Goa was that great to be honest, Arambol to the north was nice and the south, forget it’s name. Further away from Goa seemed to get batter like Gokarna which is like Goa was 40 yrs ago apparently.
The whitsundays in Oz were up there for me, so many, kayaking around there was awesome. Varadero in Cuba also awesome.
Think we are lucky in Wales to be blessed with so many….

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/35-best-beaches-in-wales-18

Like I said you can’t beat Barafunde…..the Gower has many like you say, probably ones I don’t even know about that are kept under wraps too.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:06 - Jun 13 with 651 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:42 - Jun 13 by bennytheblue

Yeah I meant in the world…..like you said I think all of the have qualities. Didn’t think Goa was that great to be honest, Arambol to the north was nice and the south, forget it’s name. Further away from Goa seemed to get batter like Gokarna which is like Goa was 40 yrs ago apparently.
The whitsundays in Oz were up there for me, so many, kayaking around there was awesome. Varadero in Cuba also awesome.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/35-best-beaches-in-wales-18

Like I said you can’t beat Barafunde…..the Gower has many like you say, probably ones I don’t even know about that are kept under wraps too.

Maybe the Llyn peninsular tops them both.
If the weather is crap it matters not anyway.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:01 - Jun 13 with 637 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:06 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Maybe the Llyn peninsular tops them both.
If the weather is crap it matters not anyway.

Yup and let’s face it it is crap here 9 months of the year. One thing I notice a lot in Pembrokeshire these days is how clear the sea is, it’s almost Caribbean like on a hot sunny day in it’s colour.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 05:46 - Jun 14 with 606 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:42 - Jun 13 by bennytheblue

I haven’t been to all of the beaches in Gower and I’ve lived on its edge for 53 years! This year I’ve discovered fall bay and Whiteford Sands - both wild and a touch of magic about them.

I’ve always liked the look of Varadero but I’ve never got there - yet. Hoping to soon if we ever see normality again !

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:21 - Jun 14 with 574 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 22:01 - Jun 13 by bennytheblue

Yup and let’s face it it is crap here 9 months of the year. One thing I notice a lot in Pembrokeshire these days is how clear the sea is, it’s almost Caribbean like on a hot sunny day in it’s colour.

Barafundle bay was the place we used to see the film cameras for the bounty advert. Next to Broadhaven ( south )

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 570 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 05:46 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

I haven’t been to all of the beaches in Gower and I’ve lived on its edge for 53 years! This year I’ve discovered fall bay and Whiteford Sands - both wild and a touch of magic about them.

I’ve always liked the look of Varadero but I’ve never got there - yet. Hoping to soon if we ever see normality again !

“I haven’t been to all of the beaches in Gower and I’ve lived on its edge for 53 years! “

Lazy sod.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:51 - Jun 14 with 565 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:45 - Jun 14 by monmouth

“I haven’t been to all of the beaches in Gower and I’ve lived on its edge for 53 years! “

Lazy sod.

Excuse me! I’m like this with my curries - have a favourite and keep going back lol

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:09 - Jun 14 with 554 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:21 - Jun 14 by KeithHaynes

Barafundle bay was the place we used to see the film cameras for the bounty advert. Next to Broadhaven ( south )

Didn’t know that….even the sand seems different on the two beaches you mention, it’s deep and golden.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:33 - Jun 14 with 551 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:51 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Excuse me! I’m like this with my curries - have a favourite and keep going back lol

Me too. We lived in London for years and saw nothing. Noepw we travel back for two hours to visit the things we could have walked to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024