Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President 18:42 - Sep 30 with 28689 viewsGloryHunter

Bit of a long read, but worth it if you're interested in the current shenanigans:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donal
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 23:09 - Oct 6 with 1307 viewsdaveB

Trump will win quite comfortably imo, only thing that will stop him is if he gets seriously ill with covid which doesn't seem likely.

America is the same as over here, majority have fallen for this Mainstream Media is against them myth and facts are debatable.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 03:39 - Oct 7 with 1209 viewscharmr

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 06:54 - Oct 7 with 1155 viewstraininvain

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 23:09 - Oct 6 by daveB

Trump will win quite comfortably imo, only thing that will stop him is if he gets seriously ill with covid which doesn't seem likely.

America is the same as over here, majority have fallen for this Mainstream Media is against them myth and facts are debatable.

I wouldn’t bet against Trump winning narrowly but I don’t see how he can win comfortably with Biden polling at 10%+ in the lead. I’ve seen polls in the last 24 hours that have Biden 16%+ ahead.

I know people have a mistrust of polling after recent elections and Brexit but at no point did Clinton have a 10% lead in the polls and she still won the popular vote but 3m so the polls weren’t that far off.

Like I say, I still wouldn’t be shocked to see Trump win but if he wins comfortably it’ll raise serious questions about the legitimacy of the election.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 07:33 - Oct 7 with 1124 viewswood_hoop

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 06:54 - Oct 7 by traininvain

I wouldn’t bet against Trump winning narrowly but I don’t see how he can win comfortably with Biden polling at 10%+ in the lead. I’ve seen polls in the last 24 hours that have Biden 16%+ ahead.

I know people have a mistrust of polling after recent elections and Brexit but at no point did Clinton have a 10% lead in the polls and she still won the popular vote but 3m so the polls weren’t that far off.

Like I say, I still wouldn’t be shocked to see Trump win but if he wins comfortably it’ll raise serious questions about the legitimacy of the election.

I think pollsters must be wary after getting things so wrong at elections of late, I am hoping they are more cautious when giving out their findings and even though they allow 2-3% tolerance either way it will I think come down to just how many of the registered electerate actually vote.

The Republicans themselves semm to me to be very wary and every dirty trick in the book is being used to swing the vote, its a sad world where so many it seems are swayed by sound bites and downright lies.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 08:02 - Oct 7 with 1090 viewsgobbles

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 23:09 - Oct 6 by daveB

Which ever way it goes it will be narrow, because that is the way the electoral college works. That is why in a country of 328 million people, on a few million will get a genuine say who wins in the swing States. Would be amazed if Trump got more votes than Biden overall.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:38 - Oct 7 with 956 viewsdaveB

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 08:02 - Oct 7 by gobbles

Which ever way it goes it will be narrow, because that is the way the electoral college works. That is why in a country of 328 million people, on a few million will get a genuine say who wins in the swing States. Would be amazed if Trump got more votes than Biden overall.

He didn't get more votes overall last time did he? I can't see him losing this, personally don't think it will be close
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:47 - Oct 7 with 937 viewsBrianMcCarthy

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

24%?

Haven't seen that one, Clive. That's incredible.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:49 - Oct 7 with 930 viewsBostonR

Some polls now have Biden at 20-25% ahead. Even taking a conservative view Biden is 15% points ahead. Harris will nail Pence in the next debate as I hear she is going for his integrity as VP in not managing a wayward Trump, which will be hard to defend.
Trump is still ill and could become worse given the virus is still active.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:57 - Oct 7 with 907 viewswood_hoop

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:49 - Oct 7 by BostonR

Some polls now have Biden at 20-25% ahead. Even taking a conservative view Biden is 15% points ahead. Harris will nail Pence in the next debate as I hear she is going for his integrity as VP in not managing a wayward Trump, which will be hard to defend.
Trump is still ill and could become worse given the virus is still active.

So if anywhere near correct I expect this election to get even nastier, the Democrats better be wearing tin hats and have cloth ears, Trump or those pulling his strings must be desperate if taking these polls as fairly accurate and they will be looking for more bombshells they can fling Bidens way.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:57 - Oct 7 with 907 viewsdaveB

I'd love to be wrong as I find it incredible that anyone has voted for him but I don't think Biden is a strong enough candidate to beat him
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:04 - Oct 7 with 888 viewsMatch82

I'd say it's 50:50 the moment, it looks bad for Trump and that means he is going to get desperate. Expect increasingly discomforting tactics like voter supression to increase, and him doubling down on the idea of his extremist supporters "policing" (read: intimidating) people when they are voting
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:08 - Oct 7 with 875 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:04 - Oct 7 by Match82

I'd say it's 50:50 the moment, it looks bad for Trump and that means he is going to get desperate. Expect increasingly discomforting tactics like voter supression to increase, and him doubling down on the idea of his extremist supporters "policing" (read: intimidating) people when they are voting

Speaking of which:

https://www.amnesty.ie/pre-election-advisory-ban-guns-at-and-near-polling-places

Could anyone have imagined this a few short years ago?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:09 - Oct 7 with 873 viewsGaryT

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:57 - Oct 7 by daveB

I'd love to be wrong as I find it incredible that anyone has voted for him but I don't think Biden is a strong enough candidate to beat him

The ideal candidate to appeal to those who voted Trump last time but are not sure this time is someone not too radical and Joe Biden fits that bill so as step back into the real world, he'll be acceptable under the circumstances.

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:21 - Oct 7 with 1578 viewsBostonR

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:57 - Oct 7 by wood_hoop

So if anywhere near correct I expect this election to get even nastier, the Democrats better be wearing tin hats and have cloth ears, Trump or those pulling his strings must be desperate if taking these polls as fairly accurate and they will be looking for more bombshells they can fling Bidens way.

Biden camp are onto it already. Citing that if Trump still has Covid, Biden and his team will not engage in a second debate. Smart move and yes Trump will unload, but I suspect the Biden camp have some dirt to throw around as well.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:26 - Oct 7 with 1566 viewsPhildo

Trump looks desperate to me. Not well enough to be up but trying anything like a cornered rat. Hope Biden wins big to put all doubt out of the way.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:04 - Oct 7 with 1485 viewsrobith

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 13:57 - Oct 7 by daveB

Look, I'm resigned to the hellscape we live in these days, but that doesn't stack up. Trump is rabidly popular with his base, but wider US population he's pretty unpopular. Unemployment has come down but it still at the levels at lost the 2 one term presidents in the 20th century. Crucially amongst white voters unemployment remains higher with high school leavers - the group that got Trump the election over the line in 2016.

I'm fully prepared for some awful turn of events, but Clinton lost a lot of those swing states by fractional percentages inside the margin of error. In Florida but also in the mid west Biden's state lead is outside the margin of error (i.e take 3 points out he's still comfortably up). Biden is 6-8 points up in Wis and Michigan; - and I can't see Biden's home state in Penn not voting for him. Take 46 states colleges off his total, it becomes v hard for Trump to win

Clinton was a bad candidate but what really hurt her was lower turn out, especially amongst African American voters (59% vs 67% under Obama's second election). Biden, even pre BLM, is hugely popular in that community - black voters turning out for him in the primaries swung it away from Bernie. They're also v mad with Trump, they'll turn out this time.

I'm fully expecting to wake up in the morning to find Trump president, but based on what we're currently seeing, this would be so astonishing as to destroy the market research industry
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:04 - Oct 7 with 1483 viewskensalriser

This is an intriguing piece:

"The “silent majority” in this election is not who you think it is."

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/06/four-notes-election-reporter-n

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:09 - Oct 7 with 1463 viewsrobith

He tells them to clap for their boss, makes fun of them for doing that, then they clap. Have you met soldiers before? They'd have gone ballistic if they thought he was being serious.

Trump, depends on the context really as he is quite a mean guy. But despite being a raging fash, he can be quite funny. The way he made fun of Rubio in the primaries, gotta hand to him man, comedy gold. The problem is his skin is so thin, he can't do humour since becoming president.

That and he talks like someone in a K hole these days.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:15 - Oct 7 with 1432 viewsRanger_Things

How Much Would Trump’s Coronavirus Treatment Cost Most Americans?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/07/upshot/trump-hospital-costs-coronavirus.html
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:53 - Oct 13 with 1152 viewsJuzzie

Trump is an absolute loon.

He was out campaigning in Florida less than two weeks after catching C19 (if that's to be believed).

He said at one point: "They say I'm immune - I feel so powerful. I'll walk in there and kiss everyone. I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, I'll give you a big, fat kiss."

1) I don't think any health body in the world has ever said that by catching C19 you are now immune. People will now believe there is immunity once you've had it. Dumbass.

2) Let's say for the sake of argument you are immune.... if he goes around kissing people he could pass it on to THEM.

This is the whole basis around masks, social distancing etc. It's not just about you, it's about others but we live in a me, me, me world these days and he's just amplifying that.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:00 - Oct 13 with 1120 viewsTacticalR

I see Johnny Rotten is supporting Trump:

Lydon backed Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, but supports Trump because of the economy. "I'd be daft as a brush not to. He's the only sensible choice now that Biden is up — he's incapable of being the man at the helm."

John Lydon: 'Don't become entrenched in one opinion and get stuck there for ever'
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/oct/11/john-lydon-interview-i-could-be-wr

Air hostess clique

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 1096 viewsOutWestR

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:00 - Oct 13 by TacticalR

I see Johnny Rotten is supporting Trump:

Lydon backed Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, but supports Trump because of the economy. "I'd be daft as a brush not to. He's the only sensible choice now that Biden is up — he's incapable of being the man at the helm."

John Lydon: 'Don't become entrenched in one opinion and get stuck there for ever'
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/oct/11/john-lydon-interview-i-could-be-wr

Putting his politics to one side, he’s been an embarrassment for a while now.

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:15 - Oct 13 with 1089 viewsPhildo

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 14:53 - Oct 13 by Juzzie

Trump is an absolute loon.

He was out campaigning in Florida less than two weeks after catching C19 (if that's to be believed).

He said at one point: "They say I'm immune - I feel so powerful. I'll walk in there and kiss everyone. I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, I'll give you a big, fat kiss."

1) I don't think any health body in the world has ever said that by catching C19 you are now immune. People will now believe there is immunity once you've had it. Dumbass.

2) Let's say for the sake of argument you are immune.... if he goes around kissing people he could pass it on to THEM.

This is the whole basis around masks, social distancing etc. It's not just about you, it's about others but we live in a me, me, me world these days and he's just amplifying that.

He is clearly off his bonce on the roids they are feeding him
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:53 - Oct 13 with 1047 viewsRanger_Things

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:15 - Oct 13 by Phildo

He is clearly off his bonce on the roids they are feeding him

I'd argue he's never been the full ticket but I really wish he'd gone ahead with this plan. https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/11/trump-wanted-to-rip-open-superman-t-shirt-after-l

Very telling that he's still refusing to disclose the date of his last negative test. No doubt they'll suppress that info, just like his dodgy tax returns and loans with shady Russians.

I can't wait to see the shtstorm when he's out of office and able to be prosecuted.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 16:09 - Oct 13 with 1014 viewsrobith

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 15:53 - Oct 13 by Ranger_Things

I'd argue he's never been the full ticket but I really wish he'd gone ahead with this plan. https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/11/trump-wanted-to-rip-open-superman-t-shirt-after-l

Very telling that he's still refusing to disclose the date of his last negative test. No doubt they'll suppress that info, just like his dodgy tax returns and loans with shady Russians.

I can't wait to see the shtstorm when he's out of office and able to be prosecuted.

If he'd done the Superman tshirt thing, he's level in the polls by the end of the day, guaranteed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024