Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton 13:35 - Jan 9 with 14456 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51684/match-report-accringt

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 10:37 - Jan 12 with 1430 viewsjonahwhereru

I think a couple of regular contributors must be on holiday so I thought I should add a comment on their behalf. BBM Out the man couldnt manage a fart let alone a football team. There are loads of available managers, who have failed, who we could have instead.

Great result and this was all about the result. Bolton’s recovery is a busted flush. The injury situation is so up and down. thought playerers were getting back into contention, and then don’t catch the bench. Even with Delaney the bench looked very light today. Will we ever have a 80% fit squad to chose from for the rest of the season.
That’s league doubles done over Accy and Bolton and further opportunities to come against Tranmere and Southend.
The difference between now and this time last year is we were getting absolutely battered on an almost weekly basis. Now we are competitive in most of the games. No mistake the change in management has made a difference.
UTD
Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 10:43 - Jan 12 with 1400 viewskel

Just has a quick read of the Bolton forum and their bitterness is absolutely wonderful to read. I shall think of them when I collect my winnings from my boss tomorrow.

And where’s Martin? He’s gone very quiet hasn’t he?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 10:43]
Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 12:24 - Jan 12 with 1182 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 10:43 - Jan 12 by kel

Just has a quick read of the Bolton forum and their bitterness is absolutely wonderful to read. I shall think of them when I collect my winnings from my boss tomorrow.

Think he might have found a proper Championship team to watch instead? Bless.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 12:30 - Jan 12 with 1157 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 10:43 - Jan 12 by kel

Hes too busy putting his shoes and socks back on after counting their mahooosive following from yesterday
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 13:24]
Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 908 viewselectricblue

Match Thread: Dale vs Bolton on 17:13 - Jan 11 by Rochdale_ger

Just heard rathbone is going to Blackburn

The First Team Coach also gave an update on the fitness of Tyler Magloire, Ollie Rathbone and Ryan McLaughlin who all missed the game.

“Tyler Magloire is carrying a knock so was unavailable for this game.

“Ollie Rathbone rolled his ankle in training yesterday — probably 20 minutes into the session. It is nothing major and we should see him back again soon.

“It was a blow of course, the day before a game, but an injury is all it was. Ryan McLaughlin took a slight knock in training which is again very short term.”

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024