Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 19:08 - Oct 25 with 20116 viewsLandore_Jack

Vile Emiliano Sala boarding passes printed ahead of Swansea vs Cardiff derby match

A police statement read: "We are aware and have reviewed an image on social media relating to Emiliano Sala and we are investigating in relation to an offence under the Malicious Communications Act.

"We will be working closely with both Swansea City and Cardiff City football clubs to identify the source.

"We would remind people not to share the image as they may be committing an offence.

"Anyone with information should contact 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting occurrence 1900395865."
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 12:21]

#backtojack

Disgraceful on 22:40 - Oct 25 with 2179 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 22:36 - Oct 25 by MJC

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=210523

Even some Cardiff fans think it’s not a Swans fan that is responsible.
Yet the brain dead on here.....think differently 😂
Disgraceful on 22:42 - Oct 25 with 2159 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 22:39 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Motivation = evidence. Ask your wife! Or were you lying and she's not a barrister at all? Personally speaking, i find it hard to believe anyone would marry you at all, let alone an obvious intellectual person such as barrister! C'mon admit it, you're telling massive porkies aren't you!

It’s not my fault I’ve made you look like a complete t#t.
I’m still waiting for the evidence 😂
I think I’m going to be waiting a long time 😂
Disgraceful on 22:45 - Oct 25 with 2156 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 22:42 - Oct 25 by jacks777

It’s not my fault I’ve made you look like a complete t#t.
I’m still waiting for the evidence 😂
I think I’m going to be waiting a long time 😂

Show me evidence your wife is a barrister you lying tvvat!
Disgraceful on 22:46 - Oct 25 with 2139 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 22:45 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Show me evidence your wife is a barrister you lying tvvat!

Going off the subject now are we 😂
Or was it you that is responsible ? 😂
Thick as shite 😂
Show me the evidence ? 😂
Disgraceful on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 2122 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 22:46 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Going off the subject now are we 😂
Or was it you that is responsible ? 😂
Thick as shite 😂
Show me the evidence ? 😂

I have, three times but you continue to ignore it. That's why i put it back to you. Now then, is your wife a barrister or are you a lying little tvvat?
Disgraceful on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 2098 viewslonglostjack

Disgraceful on 22:50 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I have, three times but you continue to ignore it. That's why i put it back to you. Now then, is your wife a barrister or are you a lying little tvvat?

Just ignore the twaat Gary. You may as well talk to the moon.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disgraceful on 22:54 - Oct 25 with 2084 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 22:50 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Yes my wife is a barrister. Don’t be jealous.
Maybe one day you’ll get married, then again maybe not 😂
So let’s get this straight you think a Swans fan is responsible because there is a Swans badge on the photo 😂
Disgraceful on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 2065 viewsDarran

It’s such a shame nobody mods this forum anymore.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 23:01 - Oct 25 with 2062 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 22:54 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Yes my wife is a barrister. Don’t be jealous.
Maybe one day you’ll get married, then again maybe not 😂
So let’s get this straight you think a Swans fan is responsible because there is a Swans badge on the photo 😂

Provide evidence that your wife is a barrister!

I am married, and you are obviously a fvckin idiot if you believe i think a swans fan is responsible because there's a Swans badge on the photo!
Disgraceful on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 2050 viewsNeathJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-1
Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 with 2039 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 23:01 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Provide evidence that your wife is a barrister!

I am married, and you are obviously a fvckin idiot if you believe i think a swans fan is responsible because there's a Swans badge on the photo!

Sorry don’t believe you. Prove that you are married 😂
Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 with 2045 viewsjackharris

Disgraceful on 23:02 - Oct 25 by NeathJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-1

Swansea City is aware of the disgraceful image currently circulating on social media ahead of Sunday’s South Wales derby in relation to the sad death of Cardiff City striker Emiliano Sala.

We are working closely with South Wales Police who will be conducting an investigation to identify the initial source.

The image is shameful and does not represent this football club or our supporters in any way.

We have a zero-tolerance policy towards any discriminatory, unacceptable or anti-social behaviour, and this will be enforced rigorously before, during and after Sunday’s South Wales derby.

Any supporters displaying this type of material or behaving in an unacceptable manner will face criminal proceedings.

The club will be strongly supporting South Wales Police in any public order or hate crime prosecutions surrounding these images and any related incidents during Sunday’s fixture at the Liberty Stadium.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 with 2043 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 23:00 - Oct 25 by Darran

It is. And for once i agree with you. Lord Bony needs to be removed, and someone brought in with an iron fist to clean up the trolls on this site.
Disgraceful on 23:05 - Oct 25 with 2019 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 23:00 - Oct 25 by Darran

I agree. You should be the first to go.
Disgraceful on 23:07 - Oct 25 with 2015 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Sorry don’t believe you. Prove that you are married 😂

I'll meet you on Sunday and bring my marriage certificate if you want, and you can bring a copy of your wifes degree certificate?
Disgraceful on 23:08 - Oct 25 with 1983 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 23:07 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I'll meet you on Sunday and bring my marriage certificate if you want, and you can bring a copy of your wifes degree certificate?

Oh not another one that wants to meet me 😂
Disgraceful on 23:12 - Oct 25 with 1959 viewslonglostjack

Disgraceful on 23:07 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Don’t bother mate. He’ll conveniently forget the arranged time but you’ll get a message two hours later saying he’s there and wearing a green jumper. Just a spineless Troll.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 23:14]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disgraceful on 23:14 - Oct 25 with 1945 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 23:08 - Oct 25 by jacks777

Oh not another one that wants to meet me 😂

I don't want to meet you at all, but under the circumstances it's the only way we can find out who is telling the truth and who is a lying litte tvvat? Nothing wrong with that is there?
Disgraceful on 23:15 - Oct 25 with 1942 viewsFireboy2

Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

It is. And for once i agree with you. Lord Bony needs to be removed, and someone brought in with an iron fist to clean up the trolls on this site.

Or if everyone puts bellends like this particular person on ignore they would crawl back under the rock whence they came.

But as you all say if mods had something about them this sort of sh!t wouldnt drag on.
Disgraceful on 23:16 - Oct 25 with 1932 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 23:03 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

It really is a shame.

Disgraceful on 23:18 - Oct 25 with 1915 viewsjacks777

Disgraceful on 23:14 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

I don't want to meet you at all, but under the circumstances it's the only way we can find out who is telling the truth and who is a lying litte tvvat? Nothing wrong with that is there?

I still won’t believe you are married, certificate or not. Just can’t believe it 😂
Disgraceful on 23:19 - Oct 25 with 1919 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope the police trace this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Disgraceful on 23:19 - Oct 25 with 1912 viewsGaryjack

Disgraceful on 23:18 - Oct 25 by jacks777

I still won’t believe you are married, certificate or not. Just can’t believe it 😂

Off you go then troll loses!
Disgraceful on 23:48 - Oct 25 with 1831 viewsGroo

Disgraceful on 22:39 - Oct 25 by Garyjack

Motivation = evidence. Ask your wife! Or were you lying and she's not a barrister at all? Personally speaking, i find it hard to believe anyone would marry you at all, let alone an obvious intellectual person such as barrister! C'mon admit it, you're telling massive porkies aren't you!

I don't want to get into name calling etc, but he has a point, we don't know the sick individual who did this. It could be a Swans fan, it could be a Cardiff fan looking to cause trouble, it could be a fan of neither team thinking its funny.

Groo does what Groo does best

Disgraceful on 23:53 - Oct 25 with 1813 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 23:48 - Oct 25 by Groo

I don't want to get into name calling etc, but he has a point, we don't know the sick individual who did this. It could be a Swans fan, it could be a Cardiff fan looking to cause trouble, it could be a fan of neither team thinking its funny.

In the bigger picture it shouldn’t matter who did it they are one sick individual.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024